• Published 13th Jun 2015
  • 1,495 Views, 22 Comments

Phantom War II: Corruption Spreads - Danny Eclipse



Under the control of the Consortium, The Griffin Empire has grown more stronger than before. Now, Danny plans to spread his corruption and he plans to conquer the 4th world power: The Minotaur Empire.

  • ...
7
 22
 1,495

Hidden Power of the Medallion

A few days later…

I was sitting on the throne, bored. I needed some entertainment because this was nothing compare to action. My blood was boiling for some action.

Unicron’s voice echoed in my mind “I understand where you are going. We need to keep us entertain.”

‘But what? I want to fight, but there isn’t anything challenging.’ I replied thoughtfully.

Unicron replied “How about a Gladiator Arena?”

I stopped tapping and smiled evilly.

“GILDA!!!” I yelled out.

A few minutes later, the throne doors opened and Gilda came in a hurry. She kneeled to me, respected me.

Gilda said “Yes, my liege?”

“Tell me, is there a Gladiator Arena?”

Gilda answered “Yes, my liege. We have a few but why, my liege?”

I smiled darkly, finally finding something to do.

“I’ve been getting bored lately so I want to test my strength in the arena.”

Gilda answered to me “Normally the Emperor wouldn’t want to take part…but you are not exactly use with traditions. Not only that but you will prove that you are a true gladiator. I can arrange it, if you wish.”

“Make it happened.” I ordered.

Gilda nods and immediately leaves. My eyes turned blood red and in the middle of the eye color was purple. The gladiator area thought made my medallion purred with evil, making me grin even more.


I was inside a weapons’ chamber with 3 others. 1 Diamond Dog, 1 Griffin, and 1 Pony. The Diamond Dog’s name was Boulder and he was strong in strength, but he was blind. But he can somehow use the ground to understand where he is and all that. The Griffin’s name was Blackwing and he was awfully cocky of himself, thought he was superior to the rest of us. I was actually half tempted to slit his throat. And finally, the Pony. The Pony was a female and she was by far different than any others. I could sense a great power inside her. She was holding back something but I didn’t press the matter. Her name was Cynder. We were given some choices, like the Gungan personal energy shield and some Darksabers. I picked up 2 Darksabers and smiled darkly at my choice. Boulder grabbed an energy shield and a Darksaber, Blackwing grabbed a single Darksaber, and Cynder grabbed an energy shield and Darksaber.

Blackwing said “Who would need defense when offense is the greatest. Defense is pathetic and it shows the coward easily.”

Cynder remarked “At least I’m not stupid.”

Blackwing demanded “What was that!?”

“Blackwing, shut up! You’ve been nothing but a pain in my flank and I’m not going to save your flank in this.” I ordered.

Blackwing walked to a corner of the chamber and I looked at Cynder.

“Hopefully, he dies first.” I whispered to her

Cynder giggled and replied “Agreed.”

Me and Cynder laughed a bit while Boulder looked ready to fight. Finally, after a few minutes, the doors opened and we walked out into the arena. The place was massive and there was a lot of cheering. We looked around, ready to fight.

Gilda said on the arena speaker “Attention ladies and gentlemen, today, the gladiators have arrived and ready to fight! And there opponent today is: The Gorog!”

Boulder said “The what?”

Blackwing whisper, clearly afraid “Gorog…”

Suddenly, the center opens and giant hand comes out of the hole followed by another. Suddenly, a creature emerges and roars out loud. We backed up and I activated both of my Darksabers and got into a battle stance.

“What the hell is this thing!?” I demanded to my comrades

Boulder answered “I have no idea but it’s big.”

“That’s perceptive, for a blind dog. Now, how do I kill it!?” I demanded again.

Blackwing answered fearfully “I don’t think you can.”

I began to shoot some ghost rays at it and that made the creature roared out in pain. It forms a fist and aim it to me. We jumped away and I jumped on the arm and began to run up it. The creature tried to shake me but I jumped on top of his head and I used my Ghost Stinger and the creature roared in rage. It moves it’s head to grab me but I jumped off and when I got in front of its face, I shot a few Force Pushes at it. I landed with the others and Blackwing took flight and charged. With his darksaber on, he slashed at the creature, only to piss it off. The creature grabbed Blackwing and ate him whole.

“Ok, I agree with it for eating Blackwing.” I said, snickering at what I just said.

Boulder asked “How do we kill this creature of the ground?”

Cynder said “It has to have a weakness…”

The creature looks at us and formed his hands into fists and smashed at us. I saw some electric bracelets on it then I got another idea.

“Aim for the restraints!” I ordered.

Cynder and Boulder were confused but did it anyways. I used my Force Storm to shock both restraints. When the creature roared out in pain and withdraw, he began to ready to slam it’s open palm to the ground where I was but I used my force push to push the hand back to the arena restraint. When it reconnected, I did the same to the other hand. Without its hands, the creature roared at us but all I did was shock the head of it. I grabbed the electric collar around its neck with my telekinesis and began to hold it in place. It tried to move its head left but I pushed it back. Then it did the same to the right but the same result happened. So, it tried to go up and I had enough and slammed its face to the ground and did it again but this time, I jumped on its head and began to attack the metal covering on the head and when I did, I stabbed the wound and it roared so loud, it was like an ear rape. It managed to get its arms loose and I jumped off before it punches itself. Then, the next thing it did was slammed its hands to the ground, causing us to loose balance. It grabbed Boulder and Cynder and threw them across the stadium and I witness it.

“Cynder!! Boulder!!” I shouted in fear.

I sat on the ground, my medallion beginning to glow purple.

‘Cynder…..Boulder…..’ I thought sadly.

The creature looked at me and slam it’s palm on top of me. There were a lot of screaming as they saw this.

Gilda said, disappointed “I guess….I overdid it…”

Gilda began to cry slightly until there were some gasps. She looked as the palm began to be lifted up. Cynder and Boulder watched as a black light began to radiate from the place. The palm was pushed back as the figure began to form. When the light dimmed, they looked again and see me different. My coat was still black but there were signs of cracks among my flesh that were glowing purple, my mane and tail were grey now and floating upward, my eyes were purple, and my medallion was glowing very brightly. In my grasp was the Dark Star Saber and it was glowing as I stared at the creature.

“You shall die this day, creature.” I said darkly, sounding like a demon.

The Creature roared and formed a fist and shot it down on me. However, I moved too fast for it to see and I reappeared in front of its head and with a mighty slash of my sword, I cut its head clean off. The creature fell to the ground, dead. I landed down with the power still radiating off me. I put away the sword and I returned to my normal form. Using my telekinesis, 1 Darksaber returned to me.

“A souvenir of my actions here and part of my collection.” I stated.

As I left, my medallion purred a bit and I stopped and looked at Cynder.

“Come with me Cynder, I have some use with you. And Boulder, you shall join my military.” I said to my gladiator comrades.

They nodded and they followed me out, leaving the crowd still bewildered on what just happened.

Author's Note:

That's all and I hope you like the new developments! Now I have a Dark Form from my Medallion. What will happen with my new form? Only time will guess this. :twilightsmile: