• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 1,670 Views, 37 Comments

Escape from the Everfree - Choose Your Own Equestria Adventure - AppIejack



When you find Fluttershy isn't at home even you are here to help her with her animals, and her Angel bunny pointing at the Everfree forest, trouble may have just started!

  • ...
0
 37
 1,670

Event 26

You take the spoon, still hesitating if you should try the potion or not. Then you think about Fluttershy, afraid of noises and spooky things, trapped in the Everfree forest. Firmly, you levitate the spoon and drink every bit of the liquid.

The potion takes effect quickly. You drop the spoon, and fall onto the floor. You are spluttering white foam and violent cramps are hurting your body. You eye sockets squeezes your eyes. Something seems to crush your skull, and you feel like your soul is being dragged away from your body. You think that this is the most painful torment in the world. Nevertheless, you think it is worthy if it helps you to find Fluttershy. After a few seconds, you feel nothing. You no longer control your body. In fact, you seem to be seeing everything in another perspective with your spirit. Your see the hut, Zecora, and yourself on the floor. Suddenly, you feel your spirit leaving the hut and going into the forest very quickly. You pass through many interesting plants and living things, and finally, you see Fluttershy trapped in a spring trap! Once touched, these green plants will think that it is being attacked and will release its tentacles and grasp the thing, no matter what it is. It is similar to a snapping vine plant, but the difference is that the victim will not die instantly when captured by the spring trap. Then, you see something else in the distant. It is the castle of the two sisters! Now you know where Fluttershy is! Suddenly, your vision blurs, and your soul is sucked back into your body. Exhausted, you manage to say “the castle of the sisters” before blacking out.

You wake up, lying on your bed and find your friends next to you in your castle. There is Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and… Fluttershy! “Are you feeling better?” She asks.

“Much better. Are you alright?” You say. Fluttershy nods.

“If it weren’t for you, Zecora wouldn’t have told us where Fluttershy was, sugarcube,” Applejack says. “Thanks to your courage and determination, Fluttershy here is safe and sound.”

“I think you need to rest for some more,” Rarity says.

“Yeah. You’ll need more energy to try my delicious cupcakes,” Pinkie Pie adds.

“And to race with me,” Rainbow Dash adds.

You smile. You promise to help Fluttershy with her animals once you are better. After that, you will be spreading the magic of friendship over Equestria with your friends again. After all, that is your work!

THE END