• Published 4th Aug 2015
  • 594 Views, 19 Comments

Shadow in the Dark - Thestoryteller



Suspecting that someone was behind Cluttersteps attack Nightwing and others go to find out who was behind it. While also getting sidetracked.

  • ...
3
 19
 594

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter thirty three. Goodbye

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" Rarity said in a daze.

"I asked if your alright? You seemed like you weren't all here." Silver Platter stated.

"Oh, sorry." Rarity blushed in embarrassment. "It's just that...I'm worried."

"About Spike?"

Rarity whirled her head to Silver, "Yes...how did you-"

"To be honest I've been worried too, I know that what he doing wasn't his fault. Someone was controlling him, I could feel it. But I don't think that everyone else is gonna view it that way."

"You have a point. I don't know who thought they could use one of my friends as a puppet but their gonna regret they ever dared lay a hoof on my Spiky."

"That reminds me. What is the relationship between you and Spike?" Silver asked.

"What do you mean? Where just friends." Rarity said.

"Are you sure? Cause I don't think he knows that."

"Oh dear...I know we had a few...romantic moments but, I see him as a little brother not someone I love." Rarity explained.

"Have you told him this?" Silver asked.

"...No, I've been meaning to tell him but....."

"Your afraid that you'll break his heart?"

"Not just break it, I'm worried that I will shatter it to nothing but pieces."

"Geez." Silver rubbed the back of his head. "I don't think you'd go that far."

"I don't know...maybe I'm just being paranoid." Rarity said. "Or maybe I'm not being paranoid enough. Or maybe-"

"Woah woah, easy." Silver calmed Rarity. "Look, when we rescue Nightwing and get back to Equestria, you can tell Spike exactly how you feel. And don't worry, I'll be there to back you up ever step of the way."

"Thanks..." She smiled.


"Arrogant! Smartass! Jerk! Piece of dirt! I hope you choke on hoof!" These were but a few among many curse words that Twilight yelled as she fired spell after spell towards Starlight.

"Are you yelling at me, or the pony who left you here?" Starlight asked, Twilight's response being a laser bolt fired at Starlight.

"You. No wait, Cheese! Both!" She yelled.

"Woah!" Starlight jumped, just barely dodging a laser bolt. "Can you at least give me a moment to take a break?"

"No mercy!" Twilight yelled her magic doubling in both size and power.


"Hellooooo?" Pinkie's head popped out from behind the door, peering into the room.

"Is there anyone here?" Ranger asked somewhat softly.

"If you are please say something." Thorn said in a same tone of hush.



Hold on.

Both Pinkie and Ranger turned their heads beneath them to see Thorn. "Wait when did you get here?" Ranger asked.

Thorn looked up and answered, "What do you mean 'when did I get here'? I've been here the whole time."

"Really? Wow, you deer guys are really quiet." Pinkie said.

Thorn rolled his eyes, swinging the door fully open, Pinkie fell on top of Ranger since they didn't have anything to lean on. "Come on you two lets go."

"Hang on we're coming." Ranger groaned.

The room was full of shelves that were packed with books. The two pony's, and deer, made their way past what soon came to be countless row after row of bookcases. Until they saw what lied in front of them. Before them was a separate and much larger room which held bookshelves that seemed to be as big as towers. And yes, they were all full of books.

"Wow." Pinkie said in awe. "Makes you wonder how many trees were murdered to make this."

"Nature gave us the gift of trees so that we could live. From trees we have wood, paper, water, food, and the rebirth of new trees." Thorn explained.

"Wise words Deer."

Everyone froze. Their heads turned to the left where a pony was reading a one of the books he had pulled from one of the shelves. "But I find the whole religion a bit blasphemous, to say the least." The pony said, placing a bookmark in the book before closing it up and putting it back on the shelf.

"Who are you?" Ranger asked.

"I sense a bit of hostility in your voice, perhaps you think that I am a villain?"

"We aren't going to assume anything, we just wanted to know who you are." Thorn said, keeping his guard up.

"Very well. My name is Mortem the Necromancer." Mortem introduced himself.

"Wait." Pinkie halted the conversation. Pulling out a pair of reading glasses and a dictionary. Opening it up she searched through the book trying to find the word she was searching for. Her hoof skimmed across page after page, searching for the word. Once her hoof fell on the word she gasped. "Holy cow! You can raise the dead?!" Pinkie screamed, throwing away the glasses and book.

"In a way...yes. Please do be quiet, we are in a library after all." Mortem said.

"That's so coooool." Pinkie whispered.

Thorn looked at Mortem with a scowl. Mortem noticed this and asked, "Have I displeased you somehow Deer?"

"My name is Thorn not Deer. And how dare you impose that you can resurrect the dead." Thorn said with hostility.

"Ah yes. Forgive me I forgot, to your kind death is a form of rebirth. When we die our bodies are given to the earth, nature herself comes and deconstructs your body for the earth to eat." Mortem said. "But what I said is true, I can resurrect the dead. Let me give you an example."

The room seemed to drop fifty degrees. It was as if everything had became cold and dark. A black pool began to form in front of Mortem. A bubble erupted from the pool, followed by two more. Then five and soon multiple. From the bubbles a head began to emerge from the pool. Followed by a body.

When the corpse had risen from the pool and the body was completely visible Thorn gasped in horror. Before them stood a Doe with empty eyes, a grayish brown coat of fur, and a hole in her left ear. The moment Thorn saw the corpse his anger was fully unleashed.

"How dare you!" Thorn yelled, a large vine erupted from the floor and sped its way towards Mortem. Before the deadly vine could strike Mortem the Doe moved in front of the vine, halting its advance by striking its tip with a spear that had a blade the size of a short sword.

"Thorn, why did you do that?" Ranger asked.

"That Doe is General Pinewood. She wields one of the five holy artifacts. How dare you defile her body with your magic!" Thorn spat.

"Oh do not worry, her soul is still with your beloved...'Goddess'. Mortem shivered in disgust at the word. "I'm just borrowing her body and mind, that's all."

It was now Ranger's turn to frown. "So in other words, your using her body like a puppet?"

"In a way yes. Do you have an issue with that?" Mortem asked.

"Indeed I do." Ranger said, cracking his hooves. "I'm not gonna sit by and let you use someone as a puppet just because their body is vacant."

Mortem sighed. "And here I was hoping that we could solve this peacefully. Oh well, I suppose I'll have to wait before getting back to my book."


"Master Crystal huh?" Nightwing said. "And just what does this 'Master Crystal' do?"

"Tell me Nightwing, do you know what makes a Shadow Knight?" Moonstone asked.

Nightwing raised an eyebrow. "Where did that come from? You should know the answer yourself, you do have a Complex Crystal of your own after all."

"What if I told you that I'm not a Shadow Knight?" Moonstone asked

"Then I'd call you a big fat liar." Nightwing answered.

"But your ears tell you differently don't they? They know that I'm not lying which means that you know I'm not lying."

"...okay so maybe your not lying. But why does it matter?"

"Anyone can use a Complex Crystal. It is nothing more than a number of programmable crystals crammed into one. The Crystal requires no magic from the user, instead it downloads spells and stores them inside the Crystal. But why were the Shadow Knight's the only ones who used them?" Moonstone asked, staring directly into Nightwing's eyes. "I think you know the answer to my question, don't you Nightwing?"

Nightwing remained silent, staring back at Moonstone.

"The answer is an Umbrum." Moonstone answered. "A long time ago, when the Vampire's lived on the earth, they lived in the far north. The Umbrum would try to destroy the Vampire Batponies but proved very little success against the complex crystal's. So they found another way. When a Vampire Batpony is born an Umbrum would make its way into its body and try to replace the newborn's soul with its own. The result was always the same, the Umbrum's soul could never replace the Batponies instead it would merge with the soul. Thus a new tradition had begun."

Moonstone turned away from Nightwing. Her Complex Crystal in her right hoof and Nightwing's Crystal in her left. "Scientists proved that those who's souls had merged with an Umbrum's had the power to summon a 'Night Howler'. An entity made completely out of magic that took the form of anything it's user wishes it to be." Moonstone said, placing both crystals on the console. The two crystal's began to glow intensely as the Master Crystal began give off a strange aura. "This 'Night Howler could be summoned anytime its master wished, if the user so desired. But there was another thing that made the Night Howler special." Moonstone turned to Nightwing. "It's magic could be used to do unimaginable things."

Nightwing wondered what she meant by that as the chains that were binding him began to levitate. No, it wasn't the chains that were being levitated, but rather Nightwing himself. To his horror he realized that he was moving straight towards the Master Crystal. He began to struggle, wiggling his body in hopes that he could somehow get his wings free and get away from the Crystal. He didn't know what it was, but every fiber in his being was telling him to stay away from the Crystal. But he could not stop himself from getting closer to the Crystal. Soon Nightwing was beginning to press against the surface of the Crystal, it was as if he was being forced into the Crystal.

And then he began to slip into the Crystal. The Master Crystal became like jello, sucking Nightwing into the Crystal. He tried to pull his hooves out but they became suspended in the Crystal, almost like they were frozen. Soon the Crystal had eaten Nightwing, his body completely absorbed by the Master Crystal. He couldn't move, couldn't see, couldn't hear. All he could do, was let out a scream of pain.


"So this is where you've been hiding Devourer!" Flash laughed, Black tendrils striking against other black tendrils from Comet Tail. "To think you've chosen this fool to be your host."

"Oh trust me Ravager." Comet Tail smiled. "This Unicorn is anything but a fool. Unlike you and that Pegasus, Comet Tail and I have merged souls. We are one."

"Oh please." Flash rolled his eyes, appearing in front of Comet Tail he uppercut him in the jaw. Comet Tail sailed through the air before he crashed. "Spare me your lies, we both know that no element can truly merge with a host. It's impossible, the host would disappear from existence if such a thing happened."

Comet Tail emerged from the crater he fell in. "True, but my host has a lot of hatred for yours."

"Really?" Flash said unamused. "You seem to think that I'm more stupid than you. Why would Comet Tail have any hatred towards Flash?"

"Beats me." Comet Tail shrugged. "But enough chit chat, let's get back to fighting shall we?"

"Yes, let's."


A soft *boom* rumbled throughout the hall. Shaking up dust and loose pieces of stone.

"Okay that time you heard it right?" Lighting Strike asked.

"As much as I don't wanna, but yer right." Applejack sighed. "So what should we do?"

"I don't know. Part of me feels like I should go towards the explosions. While the other part of me is shouting 'don't go you'll get killed'."

'I said nothing of the sort!' Scorch retorted.

"Wasn't talking to you." Lighting mumbled under his breath. "So what should we do?"

Applejack rubbed her chin. "We all came here in search of Nightwing. An' with what I've seen from him I think it's safe to assume-"

Understanding exactly where Applejack was going to point to. "Right then we head towards the explosions."

*KABOOOOOM*

The wall that separated the hallway from the outside collapsed. Two figures bursting through the wall forcefully pushed both Applejack and Lightning through the other wall and outside, creating a large dust cloud.

"Ow." Lighting groaned, getting up. "Hey Applejack, you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm alright." Applejack said, swiping the dust off her shoulder as she straighten out her hat.

"Well look what we have here. Long time no see Element of Scorch."

Lightning whipped his head around to see his brother, Flash, with a smile on his face. "Oh hey Bro, what's up with the color change in your mane?" He asked.

Flash looked at him with a puzzled look before he noticed it. "That's right, you've never technically met me have you?"

"What do you mean by that?" Lighting asked.

"ARRRGH!" A loud voice boomed with anger from across the three.

"Talk later, fight now." Flash said, a red and black sphere appearing in his hoof.

"Um...okay." He said before turning to his partner. "Applejack do you want to stay and fight or go find Nightwing?"

"Which do think?" Applejack asked, cracking her hooves.

"Alrighty then." Lighting said, a sphere of lightning formed in his hoof.

"If your just gonna use your casting magic then don't even bother fighting." Flash said. "We're up against someone who is an Elemental. So don't pull any of your punches."

"Heh, wasn't planing on it anyways." Applejack smiled, only for it to instantly vanish as she became aware that someone was missing. "Flash...where is Fluttershy?" She asked in a demanding tone.

"You mean this guys sister?" Flash said, pointing to himself. "I knocked her out so she wouldn't get hurt. Trust me, she is not gonna wanna see this fight go down."

A pony began to approach Flash and the other two. The dust cloud that was covering the silhouette's presence was swiped away as Comet Tail roared at the top of lungs.

"Wait, Comet Tail?" Lighting Strike lowered his lightning ball. "How did you-"

Before Lightning Strike could finish his question Comet Tail had teleported himself in front of him and shot him in the chest with a magical blast. But Lightning didn't move, instead he stood his ground and returned Comet's blast with a punch to the cheek.

"What the Tartarus Comet?!" Lightning yelled. Clutching his chest where a burn mark had been placed.

"That isn't Comet Tail element of Scorch. Well, technically he is, but he's also not really thinking straight so we're gonna have to beat some sense into him."

"Sounds good to me." Lightning growled, a lightning ball formed in his hoof.


"What is this?" Nightwing said, his voice echoing throughout the large pink void he was wandering through like a feather though empty space. "Where am I? Who am I?" He asked, only to receive silence as his answer. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

Then a picture formed in front of him. It was a two dimensional rectangle that showed a fight going on between Thorn, Pinkie, and Ranger against a Doe and some other pony. It was strange how Nightwing knew the names of the two earth ponies and the deer. Another screen appeared. This one showed a fight going on against Soarin, Rainbow dash, and some Griffon wearing gold armor. Another screen appeared, one where Twilight and Starlight were facing off. Another screen appeared, this one showed a fight going on between Lightning Strike, Applejack, and Flash fighting against Comet Tail.

Nightwing knew the names of the ponies were, but he didn't have any memory of them.

"Can you hear me Empyrion?" A voice echoed throughout the pink void.

"Who are you?" Nightwing asked. "Who am I?"

"My name is Moonstone." The voice answered. "And your name is Empyrion. You are the moon, it is yours to command but you must do as I say."

"Okay." Nightwing said, unsure if he should trust the voice or not.

"I want you to activate the Empyrion cannon. Do as I command Empyrion."

"Empyrion cannon?" Nightwing asked. "How do I...yes...yes I understand Moonstone."

The ground rumbled. As if a large earth quake had just occurred. Rocks bounced, dust became unsettled from its place, and everything shook. The moon itself had come alive, shaking and creaking.

And then. The silence that had completely wrapped itself around the moon was broken.

*CCCCCRRRRRAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKK*

A large line divided the moon in half horizontally. The line that now divided the moon in half began to grow. The two halves of the moon that separated themselves revealed a mechanical underbelly between the two halves. And in the center of the underbelly was a large tube.

The two halves come to a screeching halt. The large tube in the center of the under belly began to extend outwards. Reaching out at about 3'000 feet in the shape of what appeared to be a large barrel for a cannon.


Meanwhile back in Equestria. Everyone gazed in both shock and confusion at the moon, none knew of what it meant, nor did they understand as to what it was.

"What in tarnation is that?!" Applebloom shouted to the pinned Timor.

"How should I know?" Timor replied, his face underneath Applebloom's hoof. "I haven't the slightest idea as to what that think is. But I have a good idea."

"Elaborate." Applebloom glared.

"Woah now, that's a big girl word. How did you-" Timor's quip was interrupted as Applebloom struck him in the face. "OW! Learn to take a joke!"

"I will ask one more time. What. Is. That. Thing." Applebloom said in a suppressed angry tone.

"Can't you see that large tube on it. I'll give you three guesses to figure out what it does." Timor smiled.

Applebloom's eyes widened. He head whipped upwards to the moon. Then back to Timor. She leaned down and whispered in his ear. "If I come back and find out that you've hurt my friends while I'm gone, I am going to plow you straight through the ground to a place deeper than Tarturus." Applebloom whispered.

Backing away from Timor, a large amount of green magical energy surrounded Applebloom. She readied herself and leaped into the air at sonic speed. Leaving a blushing Timor by himself.

"You had to pick a mare, didn't you Element of Will." Timor muttered.

Applebloom soared high into the sky. Past the clouds and past the atmosphere until she stared at the enormous cannon before her.


"Hear me Empyrion." Moonstone said to the Crystal. "I want you to target Equestria with the Empyrion cannon, and destroy it." Nothing happened. Only silence remained in the room. "Did you hear me Empyrion?"

"I heard you. But I did not understand." Nightwing's voice responded. "The order you are requesting, it will result in the death of millions of lives."

"I want you to look at the times when Nightmare Moon was banished."

Nightwing did so. A screen appeared in front of him. It showed Nightmare Moon slaughtering vampire Batponies. There was no mercy, no sign of restraint, only death and carnage.

"Nightmare Moon, and all of the ponies that live in Equestria, are guilty for the deaths of the vampire Batponies. All I seek is justice, now do as I command. Aim the cannon and destroy Equestria!" Moonstone ordered.

"As you wish." Nightwing's voice replied.

The room began to glow. Massive amounts of magical energy began to spike as pink balls of magic, of various sizes, were pulled out from the walls and into the Master Crystal. Which began to vibrate very violently. The Master Crystal continued to absorb magical energy, glowing very brightly until it became blinding. And in an instant, it vanished.


*BOOOOOM*

A loud boom echoed throughout the moon as a massive missile made of pink magic was blasted out of the large cannon. And sailed straight towards the earth. But there was something in its way, or rather someone.

Applebloom stared down at the large missile of magic racing towards her. No fear in her eyes, nor any sign of backing down from the magic. She closed her eyes and extended her right hoof, where green magic began to form. She knew what would help in this situation and she knew that it was going to put a massive strain on her.

The green magic she was using had formed into a massive baseball bat. She gripped the bat and heaved it upward. Resting it on her shoulder.

"Okay, just gonna hit that large magic thing back at the moon. No pressure." She told herself.

The missile she was speaking of was still sailing towards her, showing no sign of stoping. Applebloom readied her bat. She waited until the missile was in range.

And swung.

Now because there is a large space between the moon and the earth large sounds have a hard time making any noise on the earth or moon in empty space. But if there was, your ears would bleed at the sound of the magic missile pushing against the green bat, of equal size, as the bat pushed against the missile of magic. Applebloom groaned in pain and discomfort as she put every last ounce of energy she had into pushing the missile back.

Then the missile began to be slowly pushed back. She could feel her bat moving forward and the missile getting easier to move. Until the missile gave in.

With all of its momentum spent the missile was thrown backwards by the bat. Applebloom panted, her bat dissolving into green dust. She looked up and saw that the missile had been shot over the moon. She sighed in both relief and disappointment.

Then her ears perked up. Her body acting on its own she looked back to the cannon. A pink bubble formed at its mouth.

*BOOOOOM*

Another shot. Another pink missile had been shot and was sailing towards Applebloom. She tried to make another bat but it would turn into dust. She stared at the missile heading towards her. Showing no sign of moving, she knew that she could block the blast if it just hit her. Applebloom closed her eyes as the missile came closer

And closer

And closer

And closer.

And then vanished.

Applebloom opened one eye. Then the other. And stared, bewildered at what was in front of her.

What was once a death missile racing towards Applebloom was replaced by Lightning Strike. Who was in a very sour mood.

"Arrrghhhhh!" He groaned in frustration. "I can't believe Comet Tail would pull a nasty trick like that!"

For those who are in the dark allow me to shed some light on the situation. You see, after the first shot had been deflected by Applebloom and the second shot had been fired, Comet Tail had teleported Lightning Strike in front of the magic missile in hopes that it would destroy him. However the moment that Lightning was in front of the missile, and he actually came in contact with it, the magic was absorbed into his body.

Lightning turned around to see an injured Applebloom. "Hey, you okay there?" He asked.

"Y...yeah." Applebloom blinked, making sure that she wasn't seeing things. "Who...who are you?"

"Names Lightning Strike. I'm looking for a prick by the name Nightwing. You wouldn't happen to know where he is would you?" Lighting asked.

"No I haven't...wait you can?" Applebloom said to herself. "Well hurry up and do it already."

"Um..." Lighting Strike paused, unsure that he should interact with the filly.

"Wait he's where? Your sure? Your absolutely sure?" Applebloom continued to talk to herself.

"So...who are you talking too?" Lightning asked cautiously.

"Never mind that. Nightwing is in the center of the moon."

"He's where?!" Lightning whipped his head back to the moon.

Where sure enough the large cannon was preparing to fire another blast.

"Io-I mean...my friend says that the quick pest way to get to him is through that cannon."

Lightning stared at Applebloom bewildered. "You mean that your friend wants me to fly down that cannon to rescue Nightwing?!"

"My friend also says that the source of the cannons power is coming from there as well.

Lightning looked back to the moon. "GRAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!" He shouted furiously. "Fine!" With that his body set aflame. Fire danced across his body as he propelled himself towards the cannon on the moon. Flames shot out of his back hooves.

*BOOOOOM*

The cannon fired another missile, is soared towards Lightning, who then absorbed it.

*BOOOOOM*

Another missile was shot, it sailed towards Lightning and it came in contact with him. The missile pushed Lightning back a few feet before disappearing into his body.

"Hey buddy, can you do me a favor and just...you know...not absorb so many of those things?" Scorch asked.

"And why should I do that?" Lightning asked back.

*BOOOOOM*

Another shot, another collision that pushed Lightning back a few feet before dispersing into his body.

"Well you see here's the thing, your a Pegasus. Which means that you can't exactly take in so much magical energy. Cause see if you do, your going to literally explode."

"So?"

*BOOOOOM*

"So?! In case you didn't know this, if you die then I die. And I'm a fan of living you know."

Lightning came in contact with the blast. The two pushed against the other until the missile began to shrink, pieces of it going into Lightning.

"And will you please stop absorbing them?!"

*BOOOOOM*

This missile only took seconds to reach Lightning, the two collided before the missile turned into pieces and entered Lightning. Then he stopped, his once orange flames turned Pink and violent. Dancing across his whole body Lightning panted.

"You see what did I tell you, your body's taken in to much magic. I can't keep up, if you take in anymore magic you'll die."

"Don't care." Lighting said flatly. The cannon just feet away from him. "I'm so close. No way I'm giving up now." Lightning said, his body in pain. He propelled himself into the cannon, his wings flying rapidly as he sailed into the cannon. Then something came into view.

It was a room, a room with a huge Crystal in the middle of it, and in the Crystal was Nightwing. His target in sight Lightning flew faster.

Only to se that pink balls of magic were being formed at the entrance of the cannon. The balls mashed themselves together, forming a large ball of pink magic. The ball warped itself into a missile and launched.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

The sound of the explosion was increased tenfold as the missile sailed down the cannon. Practically instantly colliding with Lightning.

The two forces pushed back against the other, lightning tried to absorb the missile but his body refused to do so. Every single part of his body was in pain, he roared as he tried to push back against the missile.

"Can I just say that YOU ARE WITHOUT I DOUBT THE STUPIDEST HOST I'VE HAD! What part of 'You can't absorb anymore magic' do you not understand?! It's just not physically possible."

"BUCK PHYSICS!" Lightning roared.

The missile then began to shrink, and shrink, and shrink, and shrink, until it completely disappeared. Causing Lightning to rocket forward and collide with the Master Crystal. A large splitting crack formed where he had struck it.

"Hey Jackass. How yah doing?" Lightning asked the suspended Nightwing who was still stuck in the Crystal. "Don't worry, I'm gonna get you out of there, kick the tar out of whoever's behind this, and be done with this horrible day. Sound good?"

Nightwing saw everything unfold on the screen in front of him. Who was the pony that was talking to him, why was he here. Millions of questions raced through his head.

"Alright, let's get you out of-"

Time slowed down, a light blue sword of magic had penetrated through Lightning's side. Lighting coughed up blood, falling down he hit the platform. Hard. Lightning shook as he tried to stand up. His legs shook and blood dripped from his open wound.

Another sword appeared above Lightning and struck him through the back. Lightning yelled in pain, his body forced down. He tried to stand up again, spreading his wings. Only for two more swords two appear and struck each wing. He landed on his back, forcing the blade in his back to be pushed through deeper.

"My my. You are persistent." Moonstone said, her voice of icy venom. Her hoof steps echoed across the platform as she approached Lightning. "But you are in the way of my plans. Yield, or I will kill you."

Lightning smiled, his whole body shook as he began to rise. "Then you might as well go ahead and kill me, because as long as there is still blood in my heart, I will never give up."

"Very well then." Moonstone said, two swords appeared and struck Lightning in the chest. The two blades shuffled around, cutting a hole in Lightning's chest, but Lightning didn't yell he wouldn't give her the satisfaction. "You said that as long as there is blood in your heart you'd never give up." Moonstone repeated Lightning's words. Her magic ripped Lightning's heart from his chest, still beating in her hooves. It began to beat faster and faster. "Then let me fix that shall I?"

The heart beat grew faster

And faster

And faster

And faster































And then it stopped.

Leaving only silence in the room.

Author's Note:

And thus comes the end to one of my OC's. It was a bit hard for me to write but there was nothing I could do to prevent it. If you liked this story please like or leave a comment.



Thank you for your Time.

PreviousChapters Next