• Published 29th May 2015
  • 225 Views, 4 Comments

My little problemsolver - Silvia_Stargazer



Two girls are sucked into the world of my little pony, and are forced to learn how to control there new bodys. And save Equestrea but is that all they face?....

  • ...
 4
 225

And so it begins...

Skyler is a silverish blueish unicorn with a wavy blonde mane and tail both with a light blue and dark red streak. Her cutie mark is a heart with black footprints leading away from it.
Silvia is a periwinkle unicorn with a very straight light brown mane and tail with a barely visible streak of green in the middle. Her cutie mark is a paintbrush dipped in multicolored paint, next to a rusty looking gear infrount of a rusty slightly beat up pipe.
Skyler POV

My head was killing me so I sat up and rubbed my head, it felt like I had just fallen from a VERY tall height and somehow survived? I begin to observe my surroundings I was in a clearing in the middle of an apple orchard, the sun was bright and the birds were singing. I desired to try and stand up but I couldn't stay up on my two legs as I fell down bruising my bottom "waaaa...." I said very stupidly after the fifth time I fell, I looked down at my.... "Gah!!!!" I exclaimed jumping back and hitting a tree trunk looking at my hooves? "What! How is this even possible?!?!" I'm a pony! How is this even possible? I thought as I freaked out up against the tree trunk. I'm a facking pony!!! I'm still freaking out when I here a voice, err voices.

"Ah heard the sound over eher sugercube." Said a voice that sounded a lot like Apple Jack from MLP

"Well let's go see what it is AJ." Said a voice that sounded a lot like twilight sparkle. I could hear their foot... err hoof steps coming closer. For, some reason I decided to arm myself, so I grabbed a stick that just so happened to be close to me.

And counted to three under my breath "one..... Two.... Three!" I jumped out from behind the tree scaring the bejebes out of the princess Twilight Sparke. But not Apple Jack, who just looked at me up and down.

She then proceeded to say, "Ah haven't ever seen you around here before...." She trailed off since I was having trouble keeping hold of the stick and standing on three legs so I lowered my hoof so I could attempt to stay standing on at least four... Feet? But to no avail. I fell.

Twilight, after recovering from that shock, looked me over and then asked me "Are you ok?"

I let out an exasperated "No!" And threw my hooves in the air and let go of my stick, and suddenly I could feel a single tear run down my cheek. Thus causing a cascade of tears to fall down my face. "I just wanted to play a game!" I called out covering my face as my body was racked with sobs. I felt a hoof on my shoulder. Great just great, they probably think I'm crazy now! or something. I thought causing me to sob once again.

"Ya need a place to stay sugercube?" Apple Jack asked me, I looked up to see not a disgusted face but a conserved face. So I nodded and sniffled. "Do ya wanna stay with mah family?" She asked I nodded again slightly getting my hopes up. "Ok now let's get ya cleaned up and clamed." I nodded again letting her help me up.

"How did you get here?" Twilight asked me walking with us, as I was pretty slow even if I was walking with the help of AJ.

"Umm I umm..." I stuttered wondering what to tell her since I didn't even know myself.

"Maybe she'll tell ya when she's recovered, but I think we should just start with the basics." She paused thinking "And wait for a little while BEFORE introducing her to pinkie."

"Fineeee!" Said Twilight letting the topic silde and saving me from having to explain something even I didn't understand. "What's your name then?" She asked suddenly getting an idea. Oh gosh Skyler better think quick! I thought my mind going 1000 miles per hour trying to figure out a name that didn't sound to suspicious like using my own name.

"Hearts own?" I squeacked out thinking of my OC that I had created in the human world.

"Ok" she said bobbing her head "Hearts own, I'm Twilight Sparkle and this is my friend Apple Jack."

"How'd you do" said Apple Jack tipping her hat at the mention of her name.

"Hi..." I said suddenly wanting to be very small.

"Oh we're here!" Apple Jack said sweeping her for hoof out in front of her to show her home, this caused her chest to puff out with pride. The setting sun sent colors dancing across the sides of the barn making the simple structure seam beautiful in the middle of the vast orchard.

"Wow...." I breathed stepping out by myself being more accustomed to my new pony body.
------------ later ----------

"Thanks again AJ for letting me stay here for the night." I said getting out of the tub of warm water she had drawn for me.

"No problem sugarcube." She said throwing me a towel, witch I grabbed with my hooves an d proceeded to dry my fur. "Now sugar now to be rude or nothin but why don't you use your magic?" I stopped and thought about this, does that mean I'm a unicorn?

"Weeelllll...." I drew out thinking fast to try and not seam suspicious "I'm not very good at it and just need to practice alone so I don't look silly." I said and eminently regretted it.

"Well It can't be that bad sugarcube..." She said looking at me making me feel unconfterable.

"Ok I'll try but don't say I didn't worn you." I said standing up screwing up my face come on come on... I thought as I closed my eyes a concentrated on lifting my now sopping wet towel.

"Ahh sugarcube that didn't look to hard." She said, so I peeked out of one of my eyes and saw the towel floating 2 feet off the ground in a sparkling brownish aura that seemed to be alive and was actually quite beautiful.

"Hehehe...." I said picking up the towel out of the aura causing it to vanish. AJ raised an eybrow and then walked away because someo.... I mean somepony had just knocked on the door, yes! Saved by the door. There was some mummering and a loud

"Heart!!" That resounded through the house I galloped to the front door and saw

"Sivla?" Or her OC that I had made for her.

"Hey uh Sky," she said taking a step towards me, "you have ALOT of explaining to do."
~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked. This is the first story I've ever wrote so please be nice. Also PM me if you have any cover art or if you want to be a proof reader. And also if you see any grammar errors please notify me and I will try and fix them. Thanks again!