• Published 19th Jun 2015
  • 497 Views, 10 Comments

Fluttercord Adventures - VanillaShine357



For Fluttershy's birthday, Discord decides to take Fluttershy on an amazing journey into different dimensions. Soon, they run into different characters from different TV shows and have some fun in their different world.

  • ...
7
 10
 497

To Much Kindness?

"Name's Sylvia." The horse creature said, panting.

Discord, Fluttershy, Sylvia, and the orange one, Wander, were speeding down the hall. Sylvia had busted open their cell. Wander was riding on Sylvia's back as they raced away from the cell room.

"I'm Discord and this is Fluttershy." He said, between breaths. "So, what's the plan?"

Sylvia looked up and thought for a second.

"Run and don't get caught."

"THAT'S your plan?!" Discord said, eyeing Sylvia. "Pretty much." She replied.

They froze, in front of them stood a large group of the minions, their guns ready to fire.

"Like I said," Sylvia said. "Run," she took off to the right, Fluttershy and Discord followed. "And don't get caught." Just then they could hear laser blasts firing behind them. Soon, the blasts died off, and the only noise was the footsteps of the four, and an alarm that suddenly went off.

Discord looked over at Fluttershy and saw tears swell up in her eyes, but there was nothing he could do.

Wander looked at Fluttershy and said in a goofy voice, "I just wanted to say, Fluttershy you are SO CUTE!"
Fluttershy smiled. "Wow," she panted, "Thank you!"

"I mean, Sylvia and I come across a lot of different creatures, but nothing like a talking pony! It's just, you have pretty pink hair, and butterflies, and ITS JUST AWESOME!" I would-"

"Wander!" Sylvia interrupted. "We are trying to escape Hater's ship and you are-" suddenly Sylvia felt a tug on her reins and she halted to a stop.

Sylvia was about to say something until she realized Wander was looking into an open door next to them with wide eyes. Sylvia looked inside. The room was nothing but spikes. The walls, ceiling, floor, and at the corner of the room was a tiny pink fuzzy creature crying for help.

"Oh boy..." She said to herself.