• Published 3rd Jun 2015
  • 11,057 Views, 591 Comments

Angel of Gold - Magna85



Nice guy gets turned into a Celedon and has probably the most powerful vocals in the world. What will he do upon reaching Equestria? (Displaced)

  • ...
42
 591
 11,057

Chapter 2

Ow, was the first thought that came to my mind. The next thought was the fact that I was laying on the ground on top of a mountain in the middle of a snowbank. How I hadn't been frozen in the no-doubt-long time I had been knocked out was a mystery.

Then came the next surprise. As I tried to push myself off the ground, I could feel something else helping to pull me up, but it was a repetitive motion, like wing beats. The snow moved from these motions, and I was suddenly standing up.

Finally, I noticed the slight change in my center of gravity as I took inventory of my body. I looked down, only to be blocked by some type of golden cloth.

I reached up to remove it, but as I touched it, my own chest felt stimulated. My eyes widened as I slowly removed my now noticeably thinner and golden colored hand from what I dearly hoped wasn't true.

One quick check down the front of my new golden robe confirmed it. I now had a woman's chest. One minor freak out session later, I calmed down enough to look around a little more which resulted in my finding the large golden wings attached to my back. The feathers were extremely sensitive as I ran my fingers across them. However, as I tried to move them, they clipped a boulder behind me, where the feathers effortlessly sliced through the large rock. My eyes widened in surprise and I gasped while I tried to fold my wings to my back. I noticed that my voice had changed to a woman's pitch, but I had guessed that my voice would have changed, since I now had...ahem.

Anyway, I eventually gained a measure of control over my wings, letting me hold them to my back where I hoped they wouldn't slice me to ribbons. Thus started my trudging journey through the snow that still wasn't affecting me, somehow.

There was a light snow falling from the sky, with the sunrise coming from just beyond the horizon. I looked down the mountain and saw a beautiful green vista, along with a castle surrounded by a city on the side of the mountain. How the builders got that to work I couldn't imagine. The colors seemed to be a bit brighter than normal for a regular city.

I decided to head down to the city, perhaps they could tell me where I was.

Somehow, my robe was not being soaked by the snow, and my uncovered feet were not being frozen to the bone. As I walked, I picked up some snow and packed it into a ball. Experimentally, I chucked the ball, and watched as it sailed off the mountain at a pretty good pace. I tried to follow the path of it into the forest below, but it was too far away.

Shrugging, I kept walking down the mountain, as carefully as I could. Never know what might cause an avalanche.


Me and my big mouth.

I had just stepped onto what I thought was a small pebble, when it turned out to be a large boulder covered by the snow. Somehow my weight was enough to get it to move, which sent it cascading down the mountain, quickly gathering other rocks and a wave of snow behind it. Wary, I looked up the mountain.

As I had suspected, the vibrations from the first wave of rocks had dislodged enough snow on the upper parts of the mountain to cause a second wave of snow, and it was heading right for me.

"Well crap," I said. I didn't really have time to think on it, but my voice definitely sounded much more musically intoned than a normal woman's voice.

Wasting no more time, I took off down the mountain, trying to open my wings behind me. They snapped open at my command, and I tried to flap them experimentally. While I might have seemed calm about the situation, I was internally freaking out. Wouldn't anyone else do the same if they were being chased by a wall of snow rocketing towards them?

My wings caught a lucky blast of wind, lifting me off the ground for a few dozen feet while I tried to glide down the mountain. My feet touched the hard ground while I tried to take off again. The rumbling of the avalanche was right behind me, as I shouted, "Work blast it!"

The sound blasted away the snow in front of me, as well as opening a hole in the avalanche for a short time. However, I did not notice this because I was still trying to figure out how to use my wings. I grit my teeth with effort as I forced my wings to the ground in a powerful flap. Sound stopped all around me as it felt like the world was trying to catch up to the amount of power in the motion.

Suddenly, I shot off the mountain like a golden comet, reaching Mach 1 and breaking through it. I was also screaming just a little bit. I had no control over my flight path, and I was headed right towards the large castle.

I heard the sound of glass shattering before I slammed into the stone floor, blurring my eyes. Muffled voices came from in front of me where I lazily turned my head. I saw two points of color, one pastel rainbow, the other a dark blue all over. Then my eyes shut.

Great, knocked out twice in one day. I'm pretty sure this isn't healthy... I thought right before blackness enveloped my mind.