• Published 22nd May 2015
  • 2,781 Views, 20 Comments

A Neutral Force - Kamen rider yokai



Well things are hectic. Buy a costume from a odd guy and now I'm in equestria with a customized light saber, epic clone trooper armor, and my imagination for building robots. Not only that I got the evil side of Luna aka nightmare moon trying to get

  • ...
22
 20
 2,781

How I got into this mess

Well it pretty much started after I got the blade builders kit from that toy fair in 2025 from star wars with a neutral repaint version of the inquisitor light saber as shown below,


Nice right? But see thing is I'm not big on star wars as a whole the only things I like are the droids and the light sabers. But on the droids well frankly their design on battle droids are kinda weak. No offence to star wars fanatics but as a guy interested in robotics and swords the battle droids used by the sith are sort of lacking. I mean despite their numbers they are little more then canon fodder to the Jedi order and the army. Even grievous has a weak design despite being a epic character. If I had to build a robotic army I would make them durable to last. And better looking just in case. Like knight armor that's always a classic.

Oh you want to know what I look like? Sure I am a silver haired teen with green eyes dressed in a black body suit with a pair of silver boots and fingerless gloves. Around my waist was a utility belt that had sixteen pouches with eight on each side. Spaced around was the various parts I gotten like the gyro-grip, extendable handle, various connector parts, four light daggers. And of course two blank light sabers. It actually will take me a bit to customize the gyro-grip to be compatible with the blade builder set. Have to figure it out right. Anyway I was at a convention looking for something not exactly boring.

Then the weirdest thing happened. I spotted what looked like a clone trooper finish up some custom clone trooper armor. It looked epic. It was a nice midnight blue with silver trim and looked more knight like in design. There even was a cloak with no emblem on the back. Even the helmet the troopers wore was more Knight like only without the phume or something. The visor actually was the majority of the thing and had a high tech attachment of googles designed like the visor of a knight helmet. There was a crest of a crescent moon on the forehead where the visor covered. And there was a few additions to the feet that made me wonder how he managed to do. The boots were able to unfold from the soles a hover board that can be detached and converted to a shield. Awesome in my opinion.

So I approached looking at the armor in awe.

"Like what you see there kid" asked the trooper with a chuckle.

"Heck yeah! This suit is epic! It's got a great design and fits a image of a defender quite well better then the original clone trooper suits. By the way I have a hard time telling them apart if it wasn't for the subtle difference like hair or face shape. I was actually surprised one clone could even use a light saber since usually clones don't have force sensitivity which makes me wonder what was different with that clone" I said with a excited grin making the trooper chuckle.

"Nice to see you can agree on it. I see you got some light saber parts? Having trouble with them" asked the trooper.

"Yeah it's going to be a pain trying to inter grate the gyro grip with this handle I got and these extra parts to better design the blades while leaving them able to separate to form a sub weapon" I said taking out all fourteen parts I had.

I laid them on the table between us and the trooper examined them.

"Yeah I can tell this will be a challenge. How about I customize these for you and help me see if the armor I made will fit a person. If it fits you can buy it for ten bucks while the custom job on these parts will cost you about thirty more due to the challenge" said the trooper.

"Sure sounds fair I can tell you put a lot of work into the armor. Just let me know how to assemble it when your done. Then we can see how the full ensemble will fit the suit" I agreed and paid him the thirty dollars for the custom job. As he worked he asked me about myself. I told him that I wasn't that much of a fan of star wars in general but was a robotics fan and liked the light sabers a lot.

"Basically the force just feels more like psychic abilities then anything. Clairvoyance, telekinesis, electrokinesis, and simply planting suggestions into a person's head with that mind trick? Those sound more like abilities of the mind then a force to me. Sure the levitation is useful but the rest could have certain limitations. Nothing is ever truly light or dark but a mix of both in balance. Only how their used determines if their light, dark, good or evil. Each one is connected in a way that anything is possible. It's like day and night. Both have their flaws and functions in balance. Nothing is perfect after all" I said finishing that bit of conversation.

"Hmm that is a fitting view point of the neutrals among force users. Use to much light and you blind yourself and the same with dark if it consumes you. But the same goes with using to little. Your right that their has to be a balance with the force. There done and here's a holder attachment for your belt. Better then keeping the parts in the pouch" said the trooper.

"Thanks" I said and the trooper gave a walk through on how to assemble the parts in what I wanted. And I built the custom light saber minus the blades for some reason same with the daggers and placed them onto the left hip slot I attached to my belt and separated the blade builders set an constructed a double ended bow blade out of the ten parts. I clipped it onto the right slot and with the trooper helping me I put on the suit and with helmet held under one arm I looked at a picture the trooper took of me in the whole thing and gave me a portrait sized copy that could be put in a picture frame. I placed it in a pouch and gave the trooper the ten bucks for the armor.

"Thanks for the suit and help! I never got your name by the way" I said.

"Who me I'm captain Rex and good luck your going to need it" said the trooper before I had finished placing the helmet on.

"Wait what huh" I said confused before I fell unconscious.

Next thing I know I wake up in some Forrest and I started when I realized that now over my heart on the chest plate was the symbol of the neutrals of the force users fraction wise.

The grey jedi. The splinter fraction of the force users that decided to stay out of the conflict unless there was no other choice. The perverbial defining line between Jedi and sith fractions. And not only that but I noticed a heads up display in the visor monertoring my stats and current position on a map function. It was then I rose a eyebrow seeing the name of where I was.

"Everfree forest? How in tartarus did I get to equestria! I thought it was fiction of a show" I said confused and surprisingly not freaking out.

If I was right I was somehow taken from my reality and into a alternate one. By all rights I should be panicking but then I felt that something in me had changed and I realized with a start it was like my sixth sense was heightened and made me aware of more of the world then I thought possible. I had the force! Or at least some aspects of it. Just the senses and by the fact I was levitating a rock without conscious thought the force grip. Sweet I could use that to move quicker if I recalled. I calmed down and felt the force go dormant before I decided to move on. Following my GPS I headed to ponyville and avoided and odd blue flowers if I could. I didn't want poison joke to do something that would cause more harm then good. That and I didn't want a bath from whatever Zecora makes as the cure.

Eventually I got to the place ponyville should be but all I found was a chaotic nightmare with what seemed to be discord causing trouble and there definitely wasn't even a town. That clinched where in time I was before celestia and Luna sealed discord away the first time. It was then I realized discord looked way different then what I saw in the show. He looked like a anthrodized version, I saw equestria girls enough to tell it was like two thirds regular equestria and the rest eqg versions mixed. There was a definitle human like shape and he wore clothes but the rest looked like the more beastial version of equestria. If discord looked like that that meant I was in a anthropedic equestria. I quickly hid and decided to arrange my weapons. I took the gyro grip and placed it on my secondary weapon and slotted it on my back under the cloak. I placed both light saber hilts in the side slots. I headed deeper to the Forrest before discord became aware of my presence. I found a nice clearing before deciding to take a nap so taking off my torso armor and my helmet I laid onto the grass under the cloak and fell asleep. That was how I entered equestria. But the next month will test if I was going to find out how I am going to be accepted once celestia and Luna become rulers.

I wondered what kind of version they were. And with that I dreampt about wolves and how to raise one throughout the whole night.

Author's Note:

hey there everyone I just read the story the darker side of life and got inspired to make this story. And gave me a excuse to introduce my newest character kage hikari. Next chapter we are going to meet the princesses and nightmare moon! Well wish me luck on how this would turn out.