• Published 23rd May 2015
  • 1,827 Views, 18 Comments

The Displacement of ponies across the Multiverse - DemonWolf



We see so many humans making it to Equestria as "Displaced", but what happens when a force decides to balances the tables and Displace ponies?

  • ...
5
 18
 1,827

Infiltration - LtC Sparkle and Comet Crusade

<Comet how are you doing?> a thought speech asked the unicorn guard.

Looking up Comet caught sight of an osprey making a straight shot for him, “Prince Jake I’m doing well, the Hork Bajir are settling nicely, and appreciate the earrings.”

<Good to hear,> Jake said has he landed and began shifting to his human form.

“What brings you here today, it’s quite a trip to come out to the valley here for a quick call,” Comet remarked he turned to watch the new residents of the area. The Hork Bajir were seven foot tall reptilian humanoids covered in deadly looking blades, who ate tree bark. When Comet found out this he fell to the ground rolling in laughter imagining what would happen should they run into a Timberwolf.

“Ax was spying on the Hork Bajir camp we were going to raid tomorrow night and we have some very important guests coming.” Jake said.

“You don’t mean that he’ll be there?” Comet asked his face turning pale.

“Yeah Visser Three is going to be there and Marco had a thought.” Jake said, “can you make one more earring.”

“Prince Jake are your sure this is a good idea?” Comet asked looking at Jake’s ear where an earring sat. The ear ring with the help of Starswirl was enchanted to block all yeerks from entering the ear canal, and would even stay locked in place through a morph.

“There is a second question, you met some other ponies after meeting Starswirl, can you call any of them to help us?” Jake asked.

“Yeah let me see who we can get.” Comet said taking a bell out, ‘Starswirl I need some help on short notice for a raid tonight.’

Short notice? How to ponies not understand time in the void. What kind of raid? We smashing or infiltrating?’ Starswirl responded over the token.

‘Step one Infiltrate, Step Two Smashing, and sorry non linear time is still confusing,’ Comet sent glaring at the bell.

Don’t glare at me, I’ll get Sparkle and Fluttershy for you. Also Comet,’ Star Swirl paused for moment. ‘be careful.’

A few moments later a gray stone appeared in the air hovering more stones shifted out of the first in a ring, Nine of the stones turned red and spun locking in place. Then a wavy blue portal appeared with a gray tube shaped ship flying out of it. The ship did a fly by before settling down in the field next to the group. The back opened up with a pony in advanced SciFi armor stepping out.

“I am LtCmd Sparkle, Star Swirl said somepony need my help?” The pony asked, a face mask currently covering them.

“Hello My name is Comet Crusade, and my friends and I need some help taking down a really big bad guy.” Comet said.

“Pleasure, it’s good to see another pony. So how did you end up here, and why are they a bad guy?” The pony reached up taping the side of their head, the helmet shifting back to reveal her form. The pony shocked Comet, the purple pony was unmistakable with her blue hair and purple and pink streaks. She then flared her wings before settling them to her side.

“Princess what are you doing here?” Comet asked jaw almost touching the ground, “and what’s with the armor?”

“Please I am no longer a princess, I was Displaced just like yourself. Now I fight along my Commander, Commander Shepard. I found this ship here and am now trying to find my home world, something happened and I need to save it. Now then…” LtCmd Sparkle looked into the ship before sighing, “Fluttershy get out here and introduce yourself.”

After a few moments a yellow pegasus pony with pink hair emerged from the back of the ship. She stood with her hair covering most of her face and avoiding eye contact. She mumbled something that no one could hear.

“Could you say that again louder, miss.” Comet asked leaning closer.

“My name is Fluttershy.” She responded barely above a whisper. “I’m here to help, nice to meet you.”

“Nice too meet you miss Fluttershy, I take it you are also Displaced and not from my world?” Comet asked to verify.

She nodded to answer confirming she was Displaced, “Not likely.”

“Ponies are seldom displaced from the same world. Now then you could you please explain why we are fighting this bad guy what is the story?” LtCmd Sparkle asked again.

“I can explain that,” Jake said stepping up.

“Ah yes this is Prince Jake, he is the leader of a group of guerrilla warriors known as the Animorphs.” Comet said as Jake stepped forward.

Twilight bows her head, “Your highness pleasure to meet you. So still awaiting an answer.”

*Sigh* “I am not an actual Prince, Comet and Ax just call me that sense I am the defacto leader here.” Jake said rubbing his brow, “The quick story is this world is being invaded by an invisible army, the yeerks. These invaders are mind control parasites that live in the brains of their victims controlling them completely. One of their leaders is known as Visser Three, he is a ruthless slug who managed to steal the body of an Andalite a race who has shapeshifting abilities, and has used this power to pull himself up thru the ranks. I want to end his reign.”

“Is there any chance of peace with them?” Twilight asked falling back to her old teachings of friendship.

“No the Yeerk survive on enslaving other races, this valley now hosts some freed Hork Bajir. The entire culture of this race is built on enslavement. They do have one major weakness though.” Jake told her, “Yeerks must feed every three days on kehdron rays by leaving the host. We know that the Visser has things in place to deal with this but he still doesn’t know about these.”

Jake bent down and showed Sparkle his ear. Probing with magic she noticed Starswirl’s magical style on the duel enchanted earring. “I see and fixed point morphing spell, and a racial filter spell. I see Starswirl helped with it.”

“Yeah he tweaked it for us so it would be more efficient.” Comet explained.

“Yes so we need a second one of these and we wanna put it on Visser Three will you help us?” Jake asked.

“Yes, we will do everything we can to help protect your world. In exchange I would really like your help. I am trying to collect fighters for my new world. We have our own invasion to deal with.” LtCmd Sparkle answered. Fluttershy just nodded.

“Will bring what support I can to your fight, if we can stop these yeerks here we maybe able to get the Andalites to help you.” Jake said extending a hand.

“Any help we can get would be appreciated, when the Reapers come we’ll need everything we can to stop them. But that is a fight for another day let's go over what we need to do tonight.” Sparkle agreed sitting down.


Sparkle flew her ship around a light tower, for the compound, her magic modified stealth systems were keeping the ship invisible, and untraceable. Next to her Comet was strapped into his seat holding Tobias in a squirrel form held an earring in his teeth. Fluttershy sat quietly in the back next to the door gritting her teeth as time passed.

<LtC Sparkle, we’re all in position.> Jake thought to her directly.

“Okay Fluttershy, you ready?” Sparkle said unable to respond to Jake, though Tobias seemed to be covering that.

“Um not really, but I guess I have to.” She said quietly dreading what came next.

“Sorry Fluttershy, but this way you’re saving many innocent creatures from enslavement, just focus on that, okay?” Sparkle asked as the hatch opened and wind rushed into the ship.

“Okay Twilight,” Fluttershy said as she let herself fall out the ship.

The thing about Fluttershy that many ponies didn’t get to see is under her kind exterior is A LOT of built up anger. The thing about angry Fluttershy is that when she came out everyone knew.

Fluttershy’s body started to bulk up, muscles growing quickly.

That and the last time she saw her friends she had been in a comic book world, where she took the role of a superhero.

More muscles grew her body deforming as she grew in size, her wings little more than decoration at this point.

*CRASH*

An earthquake shook the compound as the massive quadruped form hit the ground. Standing 12 feet tall Fluttershy let out a roar the scared many of the compound workers to the core.

<Fluttershy is the incredible hulk?> Tobias asked watching out the window as Fluttershy began to destroy random stuff, building generators, and trucks.

“That's what Mistress Change said, though I still don’t quite get it.” Sparkle said as she adjusted the shuttle to a holding position by the antenna tower.

<When this is over, we should pick you up some comics.> Tobias said quietly watching as guards began shooting at Fluttershy.

“Will she be okay?” asked Comet remembering what the team had told him of guns.

“That just makes her angrier, which makes her stronger.” Twilight said stepping out into the night air, her full armor on.


<What is that noise?> a voice asked one of the human controllers that was running by in the compound.

“Visser Three sir, a giant pony monster is attacking the compound.” the man said as Hork Bajir and humans were rushing back and forth down the hallway gathering alien weapons.

<Begone fool,> the andalite Visser said as he began walking out of the compound. All around him activity whirled as aliens and humans prepared to fight the monster. Outside the Visser was treated to quite a sight, a giant yellow mass of muscles with what looked like pink hair coming from a very small head.

<You there beast are you intelligent?> he demanded staring at the thing.

The beast paused and looked at him, before roaring and swinging a hoof at him.

<I have a form just for you.> The Visser said stepping aside. Features began to melt as his form changed. First his limbs lost all bone as his body grew, his limbs grew in length and thickness as little suckers with barbs in them. As his limbs split a long head grew up from the whirling mass, 5 eyes looked at the beast and the new maw screeched. The beast looked up at him, now half again as tall with 20 limbs flailing around.

The beast screamed back and jumped at him. A powerful tentacle swatted the beast causing it to slam into a building. The Visser grimaced as he saw blood and a pool of what looked like dirty water. One of his feeding pits, and his personal attendants.

Ignoring the rubble the beast just stood back up and gripped a tentacle with it’s teeth. Pain raced up the Visser’s limb as he began trying to fling the beast away. Only to succeed in letting it tear a chunk of flesh from his limb.

<Stupid beast, let me show you what happens when you mess with a Visser.>

--

Jake watched in awe as the two titans battled, it was just like an old monster movie, with more blood.

<Hey Jake, I know watching pony Hulk fight a Kraken is cool, but we should get moving.> a silverback gorrilla said as he paused walking.

<Yeah, let's free the Hork Bajir, I think we can actually trust those four to take care of things.> Jake thought moving his his tiger form, <I am surprised Marco that you didn’t make a joke when they started.>

<I thought it was redundant, I mean come on, one of the Displaced pony guys just happens to be a knock off Hulk, and we know the Visser has weird giant monster forms from alien worlds.>the ape thought back.

<What is a Hulk?> Ax asked confused in his natural andalite form.

<Ax my friend when we are done here let me introduce you to comics.> Marco thought laughing.

<What is a comic?> Ax asked looking at Jake.

<Comics are basically really short fiction picture books.> Cassie thought her wolf form keeping to the middle of the group.

<That lame kids read.> Rachel thought laughing in her bear form.

<Hey last I read one of those was way before we all decided to be idiots and sign up for the suicide squad.> Marco thought back.

<Cut it out, we need to get in and free everyone, most of the guards should be dealing with our friend, but we should still have opposition.> Jake said as they left the forest and sprinted to the fenced area.

True to expectations the guards patrolling the outside of the buildings were all missing. With an ease that the team hadn’t had in months they slipped into the compound and broke into a building labeled ‘Communications’.

<Ax, Marco, you guys take care of this area.> Jake ordered, motioning Cassie and Rachel to follow him.

<Yes Prince Jake.> Ax said opening the door. As the others left as Marco walked into the room to see a human at a computer typing away. The human looked up just in time to see a gorilla.

<Good night.> was the last thing he heard as the gorilla's first met his face.


“Okay Tobias ready to go?” Comet asked holding the squirrel in his magic. Twilight, Tobias, and himself had been sitting there as Fluttershy wreaked havoc on the base and Visser Three. Visser Three looked worn down, his purple blood spilled everywhere, however in a triumphant move, he was using 19 of his tentacle to hold Fluttershy who was straining against his hold as his last one preceded to strike her over and over.

<Why won’t you go down!> he screamed as his toxin was ignored by the struggling beast.

<Yeah send me down, he looks very distracted.> Tobias thought chewing at the fuzzy blue earring. <I must say I don’t like watching this.>

“Same here, However if it’s one thing I’ve learned it’s that Fluttershy won’t go down like this. In this form each shot is more anger that makes her stronger.” Sparkle said holding up her sniper rifle, taking a potshot at a human that was shooting at Fluttershy. Nobody had noticed her it seemed so she was free to pick them off like fish in a barrel, though she was disgusted to see worm like creatures with red eyes and lots of teeth swarming the bodies. Tobias had explained that Taxxons as they were known had a permanent hunger that drove them to madness. So cannibalism and what not was normal for them. Shifting her aim she began focusing on the Taxxons.

“Alright, let's do this.” Comet said throwing Tobias.

Tobias felt the free fall and opened his arms and legs wide, the flaps of skin stretched far and caught air. Gliding through the air as a squirrel felt weird considering he had spent most of his recent life as a bird of prey but, he let the squirrel instincts take over as he glided towards the titanic battle. With the night sky to his back he was hard to see, which was good as the Visser ignored him.

Tobias made his way down one of the tentacles and jumped on to the head of the Visser. Tobias had to dig his claws into the Visser as Fluttershy broke free, of the tentacles and began thrashing the Visser again. Tobias felt as a tentacle was slammed into his leg snapping. <Fluttershy try to imobolise him.>

“RAWR!!!!” Was all Tobias heard as Fluttershy continued thrashing. Accepting that Fluttershy must be gone like with the hulk. Dodging he began making his way towards the ear.


<Please step back.> Jack thought to the caged aliens. Having shut down communications the team made it to the holding pens.

“Andalites save us?” One of the Hork Bajir asked stepping back.

<Yes Andalites save you.> Marco said as he punched the gate on the cage a few times as the lock began to buckle.

“Halt!” Someone called out and a gunshot sounded. The team looked and saw a few human, hork bajir, and taxxon controllers. In a split second everyone except Marco lept into action.

<Marco get the Hork Bajir out of here.> Jake said leaping through the air to land on the human who had fired the gun first.

<Yes sir.> Marco agreed as the lock finally buckled and shattered under the brute force of his punches. Ducking a lazer blast Marco started waving the hork bajir out of the cage and towards the door they had come in through. The hork bajir spilled out of the building leaping on human controllers, taxxons and other hork bajir clumsily cutting through their former captors. Cassie had broken free of the fight and was leading the escapees into the forests and away from the compound.

“Other andalites?” one hork bajir asked as they made it to the tree line as most of the pursuit was caught by the other animorphs and a few fell randomly. Cassie stopped for a moment to see a human with a quarter sized hole in the back of his head. Looking up she saw small flashes of light from the radio tower as more of the pursuit team dropped.

<We have friends helping us.> Cassie told him as she took off again.

-

<Tobias here, I have managed to place the earring, Comet trigger your spell now!> Tobias sent back stressed out. Comet couldn’t do much to respond but triggered his magic and felt for the earring. FInding the piece of jewelry he pushed magic into it causing the enchantment to take hold.

<It just glowed and won’t move anymore so I’m out of here.> Tobias began running and a few moments later Sparkle saw a red tail hawk fly up on to the watch tower.

“Good job, this should ruin any plans the Visser has.” Comet said from his place in the floating puddle jumper.

<Yup, any word from Jake and the others?> Tobias asked flying into the ship and disappearing from sight.

“I’ve been taking out their pursuers.” Sparkle stated, “They should be making a clean get a way. Most of the base personnel are more worried about Fluttershy.”

“Yeah how are we supposed to get her out of here?” Comet asked as Fluttershy had grabbed ahold of the Visser and was swinging him around smashing buildings.

“We don’t.” Sparkle said ringing a small bell that played Twinkle Twinkle Little star, “Starswirl can you send Fluttershy into cool down?”

They didn’t get a response but a large portal opened under Fluttershy, the loss of footing caused her to loose grip on the Visser and tossed him into the radio tower. The tower immediately began to tip over as Sparkle took the the air and went into her ship.

“Well I think that was a successful mission.” Sparkle said closing the doors and taking the helm.

<That was insane.> Tobias stated, <with the two of you we could actually take the fight to yeerks.>

“Sorry to burst your bubble but, I can’t stay here too long, I have my own alien menace to deal with. One much more sinister than this.” Sparkle said guiding the ship to the meeting point.

“You’re saying the Reapers are worse than the Yeerks?” Comet asked in shock.

“Much worse.” Sparkle stated, “Let’s meet up with the others and get everyone to the camp.


Marco sat back on a log as he took a five minute nap. They had managed to get free, some of the hork bajir were hurt, but they would all live. Cassie had taken a bullet in the leg and had to be carried until they were safe to demorph. Jake and Rachel had been shot multiple times but thanks to the mass of muscle and fur had been mostly okay. Ax had been forced to morph into a bird as they got free his tail had been held by the fur and drug along the ground. Marco himself had gotten away with a broken hand from punching the cage door. However as with all morphing one quick change and everything was okay again.

“Andalites not andalites?” a hork bajir asked Ax confused seeing all the humans.

<No these are humans who are fighting the yeerks. These humans are andalite allies.> Ax replied back in his andalite form. Eye stalks moved all around keeping an eye out for any invaders. They had saved 25 hork bajir in the raid and damaged what they found out was an interstellar communications system. This it seems would hinder the Visser’s ability to call for reinforcements.

“Yup we’re your new friends.” Marco said waving a hand at the seven foot tall aliens. “Ax any clue what is taking Comet and them so long?”

<Sparkle expressed a desire to stay back and cover our tracks.> Ax said, <she said she would be about an hour behind us.>

“Well that puts her at being here in fifteen minutes. Rachel can you fly up and keep an eye out?” Jake asked looking at his cousin. Who just sighed as she shifted into her golden eagle form and took to the sky. Cassie started explaining that they were all going to be going to a secret camp with other free hork bajir and that some very special aliens with very advance tech were going to take them there.

Rachel had been up in the air for about ten minutes when she felt the air ripple, like a plane going by but she didn’t see anything. Flying around she tried to find the ripple again but it was gone. <Heads up felt some weird air up here, they might be back.>

No sooner than the thought left her head, Sparkle’s ship decloaked just above them and set down at the edge of the clearing. The hork bajir all took a step back as the door opened and a falcon flew out. <Man I hate tight spaces like that.> Tobias said flying around until he landed on a tree branch.


Everyone had been relocated to the hidden hork bajir valley thanks to Sparkle and Comet’s magic teleportation. The hork bajir were holding a celebration for the return of their clanmates and for the heros that saved them.

“Thank you Lieutenant Commander Sparkle.” Jake said with a poorly done salute, “we really couldn’t of done this without you. This right here may be the turning point in our fight against the yeerks.”

“Think nothing of it.” Sparkle said returning the salute, “if you ever really need my help again don’t hesitate to call, and if I can’t help Starswirl will find you someone who can.”

“Thanks we’ll keep that in mind, and can you tell your friend thank you. It doesn’t look like we’ll get a chance to anytime soon.” Jake asked her.

“I will do. See you all around.” Sparkle said entered her ship. Everyone cheered and waved as her ship took off. Runes shot out and the blue worm hole formed in the sky. The puddle jumper flew into the wormhole and the whole thing collapsed on itself.

Author's Note:

Here we go an internal crossover, LtC Sparkle and Comet dealing with some yeerk trouble. and we see how badly Displaced can mess up a story line.