• Published 15th May 2015
  • 909 Views, 15 Comments

Zim Strikes Back! - DazzleMLP84



You think that having a she demon and sirens in your town was bad enough. What about if a little green alien, Zim moves in to take over the world? Don't worry some girls are on the case! They're Adagio Dazzle and Sunset Shimmer.

  • ...
3
 15
 909

We're moving?! Episode 1A

"Give up, Zim! You never take over Earth on my watch!" Dib stated for the millionth time

"Maybe, not from this town."

"What are you exactly thinking?"

"GIR! WE ARE LEAVING THIS PATHETIC EARTH TOWN AND MOVING TO A DIFFERENT ONE!"

"I don't want to leave!" Gir complained

"It's too dangerous here, with Dib. He's threatening the mission, so we are moving! Now get in the spacecraft !"

"Fine!"

Gir and Zim headed inside the spacecraft as it started to hover and the home was going with it. That did stop Dib from saying something.

"You may be leaving, Zim! But, I will find you! And I will expose you!"

The spacecraft left as fast it could possibly go and headed for outer space. Looking outside Gir got confused.

"Why are we in space?"

"Because, I need to find what town we are going to."

"I thought you had that planned out?"

"SILENCE! Now let's see! No! No! Definitely not going there! Aha, I found the the perfect one, Canterlot City!"

"Why is that one perfect?"

"Because, Gir, this town has dealt with a she demon and three sirens. They would be used to a weird kid with a skin disorder."

"You make a good point! I'm singing the doom song! Doom doom do dooom........."

"GIR! CUT IT OUT!"

_______________________

At the Dazzlings' house Aria was playing her favorite video game minecraft, Sonata was up in her room and Adagio was still pondering how to become popular. Determined, she tapped on Aria's shoulder and asked.

"Aria! How did you and Sonata get popular that fast after we were defeated?"

"First off, we actually became friends with the Rainbooms, I have gaming videos on NetTube, and everyone loves Sonata!"

"Well, can you get off your video game and help me to become popular?"

"Adagio! Popularity doesn't matter, but friends do!"

"Fine! I'll become friends with them!"

"Good! Now I should get off my game, there is this crazy kid, named Dib, who is going to be in the news!"

"Isn't he that weird kid who keeps commenting on your videos, that Zim is an alien?"

"Yeah! It's that kid!"

Aria put her computer away in her room and rushed downstairs and turned on the TV. There was a 12 year old boy with black hair, glasses, and was wearing a blue t-shirt and a black jacket and pants.

"Alright, Dib are you sure that who you saw in that spacecraft was in fact was Zim?" The reporter asked.

"Yes, it was! I have a picture to prove it!" He replied as he took out a drawing out of his pocket.

"That is a drawing! Not an official picture!"

Dib looked over and saw the picture.

"Curse you, Zim!"

"Anyways, we have no clue what happened in this alley!"

Aria turn off the TV and turned to Adagio.

"That is SO a picture of an alien!"

"Yeah, does this kid want to embarrass himself?"

They laughed hysterically for a while until they heard an unusual noise from outside. They dashed outside and were shocked by what made that noise. Out of the Darkness Zim and Gir stepped out of the spacecraft.

"That Dib kid was right all a long!" Adagio stated.

"Yes, he was! Well I'm going inside to play minecraft."

Aria went back into the house, leaving Adagio alone in the darkness.

"Dagi! Are you coming in?"

"Yeah I'll be there in a second. Don't worry Dib, someone believes you."

Author's Note:

I love Invader Zim so much, that I had to write a fan Fic about it with Adagio. This is one idea I had in mind when watching it earlier. Yes, I do know that Adagio is more like Zim than Dib, but I'm thinking that after being defeated Adagio went insane like Dib over the paranormal. Anyways I will try to go back and forth between Make it Shine and this so don't worry. Thanks for reading! Keep Dazzling!