• Published 5th May 2015
  • 1,186 Views, 7 Comments

Dashie and.... Splashie? - Sapphire Harmony



Rainbow Dash meets a certain, unexpected pony. Her own twin sister. Now, problems will arise, rumors will pass, and everything Rainbow knew about her childhood will change forever.

  • ...
0
 7
 1,186

Chapter 3- Sleepovers and Suspicions

So, Dash, what's new?" Asked Paint as they sat on the cloud couch watching "Ponygeist". "Well you already know I'm in the elements of harmony and I fight every single villain." Rainbow answered. Paint then smiled. "I'm surprised you didn't fangirl yet." Rainbow cocked an eyebrow as she looked at her twin. "What do you mean?"

Paint rolled her eyes. "I mean, I'm always hearing that you want to be a Wonderbolt. I'm surprised you didn't know I was a Wonderbolt myself." Rainbow's eyes widened. "YOU'RE A WONDERBOLT AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!" Paint then fell to the ground in a fit of laughter. "You actually believed I was a Wonderbolt?! Oh my Celestia, THAT'S PRICELESS!" Rainbow then got an annoyed look on her face, then it changed to a smile and she playfully rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

All night, they talked to each other as if they were never separated, as if they always hang out everyday. They both felt good. Earlier that day they were complete strangers, but just fifteen minutes of talking, they are sisters. The next morning after breakfast, they decided to go for a morning flight, something that they both did when they were apart.

"Hey, I was wondering something." Paint said as they flew over Ponyville.

"Yeah?"

"How come we are so close together when we just met yesterday?"

Rainbow shrugged. "We're just that awesome."

They both laughed as they reached the castle.

"TWILIGHT THEY'RE HERE!" Screamed the pink party pony.

"Nice to know Pinkie is on the lookout." Paint joked.

"Oh hi, Rainbow. Hi, Paint!" Said Twilight as she put her book down.

"Hey!" They both said in unison.

"Wow! That twin telepathy thing really DOES exist!!!!!" Pinkie said as she bounced around.

"No it doesn't." They said in unison again.

"Stop it."

"I said stop it."

"Stop."

"Stop!"

"STOP!"

The rest of the Elements of Harmony laughed as they watched the two twins saying the same thing. Then Rainbow sat down as Paint pulled up a chair next to her. They all talked to one another about nothing in particular. Rainbow and Paint talked about stunts and what they did, Fluttershy and Rarity talked about dressing up the animals for a fashion show. And Twilight, Applejack, and Spike talked about some of the things going on down at the Apple farm.

But most of all, they were talking about Rainbow and Paint. It was nice to see that the two were close. But oddly enough, Twilight knew something was going to happen. And it wasn't good.

-----
"Oh, I should get going. I gotta take care of something." Paint said as she began to fly away. "Do you need help with anything?" Asked Rainbow, as she flew up next to Paint. Paint stopped Rainbow when they got to the door. "Um, I should take care of this myself. It isn't too much, but I should take care of it before it does become a huge problem." She quickly rushed off.

"Huh. What's up with her? You would think finding your twin sister after years of searching she would want to hang out more." Rainbow said as she flew back to her friends. Applejack looked in the direction of the door, that was still open. "I'm goi g to be honest here, as usual. Something ain't right, but I just can't put my hoof on it."

"I don't mean to sound rude, but, Rainbow, Applejack does make a point. I mean, she left in a sort of suspicious way. But I'm sure there is a good reason behind that." Fluttershy said with a nod.

"You're right. Hey, Pinkie. You're good at sneaking around right?" Rainbow said as she turned towards Pinkie, who was playing Godzilla on the Cutie Map. She randomly popped up right in front of Rainbow as she saluted. "It's one of my specialties!"

"Good. I need you to follow Paint. I wanna know what's she's up to, but I'm pretty sure my rainbow mane will give my cover up."

Pinkie ran out the door faster than the speed of light. "You got it boss!"

Author's Note:

Here is Chapter 3!!:pinkiehappy: I'm so glad I'm writing fanfiction now, it's really fun! I hope you liked this chapter and, for all of those shippers out there, you're going to love chapter 4! :yay: but that's the only spoiler you're getting! :scootangel: