• Published 4th May 2015
  • 2,005 Views, 38 Comments

So…This is Hell - Mr Jay115

Comments ( 10 )

"Let me be your bitch." Her replied was as curt as it was ridiculous.

Adagio hovered over her victim's neck, her breath matting the fur in several places. "Or even 'nympocampus', if you want to get fancy."

That's, actually pretty clever.

"So answer me, Chrysalis, do you still wish to be my bitch?" The siren's burning gaze torn into the mare like a raging inferno through a silly lad not listening up to the warning signs.
"When do I start… Master~"

Shouldn't it be Mistress? Adagio IS a woman. Then again, she's a thousand year old siren in Tartarus, she can call herself whatever she damn well pleases.

"What did I say, prisoner #9420: do not talk back to me. Oh, but you'll learn that soon enough. I've heard you love learning, isn't that right, Midnight Sparkle?" GLaDOS picked the girl up, revealing a dark purple girl with another three shades of violent going through her flame-like hair. The aforementioned black leash attached to a collar on her neck.

Midnight Sparkle, how interesting.

Sunset was in the prison.

How strange, she DID reform, unless like Midnight Sparkle, her Sunset Satan persona thing is a separate entity.

Merry Chr— Huh? It already passed? Good Great Ones, aren't I a late dick.

Yes. Yes you are. However, I enjoyed the chapter, so, I won't lynch you. The others, no clue.

Blake you filthy lesbian scum! Why don't you have a comment section??!!!? Now how will I shit post you to death until you die again... FOREVER???

7150265 I thought you knew, you filthy cur, that's forbidden posting!!!!!

7150343
OH YEAH WELL....
1v1 me on Nameless King, faggot

7150426
Pft, I'll pyro spam u till You Burn

What now, biiiiiiirtch

7150430
*Becomes ash and Cinder Fall*
You were saying?~

7150455 S-shut up! I-It's not like I wanted to fail you! B-Baka!

7150458
Stalp you coont xD also we may as well continue on Skype FimFuck takes too long :'(

Login or register to comment