• Published 18th Apr 2015
  • 759 Views, 14 Comments

She said WHAT? - Suika999



Derpy said something stupid and did something stupid

  • ...
39
 14
 759

Did she say THAT?

Derpy Hooves the stupid pegasus walked along the street smiling. Today she would no longer have to hide something from Dinky. She walked into her house with a cross eyed expression on her face and sat down on the couch. "Dinky, come here, I need to tell you something" she called to the kitchen.

Dinky walked in with chocolate pie on her face, "what is it Mum?" she asked. Derpy signaled for Dinky to sit next to her. Dinky sat down beside her and looked up at her mother. "Dinky, I need to tell you something that I think your old enough to know" said Derpy with a serious look on her face. "You know that word that I tell Amethyst Star not to say?". Dinky nodded.

"Well, it is, the word is, VEGETABLES!", Derpy covered her face with her hooves and tried not to look at Dinky.

"Mum, everypony at school says vegetables" said Dinky, confused.

"DINKY! I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD SAY IT!" exclaimed Derpy, angrily. She pulled Dinky by the tail out into the cold night and kicked her onto the path. "You are one rude filly!" Derpy muttered before slamming the door. Dinky ran to open the door but it was locked.

She sat down on the frosty step to the house and looked at the sky, then she started doing stupid faces at it. As Dinky was doing stupid faces she saw a shooting star. Quickly she scrabbled up onto her hooves and watched the star burn away. Dinky had heard you could make wishes on shooting stars and she quickly made a wish. "I wish my mummy would let me in the house" she whispered. The star burned away completely and Dinky watched the door to the house. The door opened a little bit and Derpy peered out with a scrunchy nose. Derpy walked back in, leaving the door open, and Dinky followed.

When Dinky walked in Amethyst Star came and sat down in front of Dinky. "Um sis? Can I come through?" asked Dinky. Amethyst Star swished her head in denial. Dinky tried to go past but her dad, Doctor Whooves, blocked her way. Dinky looked at the ponies in confusement. Amethyst Star opened her mouth, "Vegetables! Vegies on a table!" she said with a stern, serious look on her face. Derpy kicked Amethyst out then kicked Dinky out.

The two sisters were left out in the cold. Dinky looked around for some shelter. All she could see was snow, NO WAIT! Dinky ran over to a pile of snow and started scraping it away. She pulled out a cardboard box and jumped in. Amethyst Star couldn't fit in the box so she lay next to it instead. Dinky closed her eyes and fell into sleep. When she opened her eyes Amethyst Star was staring at her with a grumpy expression. When Dinky sat up Amethyst Star started to smile with happiness. Dinky tried to talk but she had a carrot for a mouth. Amethyst Star signalled toward Dinky's flank with her head. Dinky stared at her flank but instead of three white sparkles she saw a broccoli!

Amethyst Star bounced up and down like Pinkie Pie but her face was sad. A black hole appeared at Dinky's feet and she started falling into it. Dinky tried to cry out to her sister but her carrot mouth just gained bites at the top.

Dinky woke suddenly and stared out of her box. The sun was shining and the frost was melting. Dinky stepped out of her box to feel the warm suns rays. Amethyst Star was knocking on the door to her house singing a scary song she had heard.

#Ding dong I am at your doorstep, let's play a little game!

The ding dong part and the game part were true but Amethyst Star was mostly making up stuff to get Derpy's attention. Derpy was peering through the key hole and rustling about with celery.

"I WILL USE THIS! TRAITOR! ARARAARARARRAAA!" Derpy shouted. Amethyst Star said Vegetables three times then named as many vegetables as she could. Derpy opened the door and put her hoof to her heart and started gasping like she couldn't breathe. Amethyst Star put her ears back and stomped her hoof in aggression. Derpy picked up a stone and started hitting herself but since it was just a piece of gravel it didn't affect her except for a small bruise. Doctor Whooves kicked Derpy in the butt and Dinky ran to the door. Derpy smiled a scrunchy smile and took a giant breath then shot it at Amethyst Star. All the ponies went inside and that morning at school Dinky got to tell all her friends about the crazy Vegetable stuff.

Derpy still despised vegetables but Doctor Whooves told her that vegies are good and that Derpy was so stupid because she had low nutrition.

Author's Note:

Very crazy :pinkiecrazy: