• Published 14th May 2012
  • 2,671 Views, 5 Comments

Twilight Sparkle Finally Gets Ticked Off - NightmareMoon



A certain someone who likes to bounce around is starting to get on Twilight's nerves!

  • ...
7
 5
 2,671

Epilogue

Twilight had lived the rest of her days as an elderly pony trying to train a pheonix named Troll. She had named him after Celestia, who had left a few minutes after she had given her instructions on how to train the pheonix and said, "good luck! If you're fortunate, you might accomplish it before you die!"

But that didn't put Twilight down! She finally made the rememdy and returned to Ponyville. She was greeted by an elderly Pinkie Pie.

"Hi! I'm Pinkie what's your name your new so you don't have friends so I'm gonna... throw you a party or sum'en... OMIGOSHTWILIGHTIT'SYOU!"

Twilight stock before Pinkie in shock. What?! Where did the Annoy-Out go?!

"Oh, Twilight silly!" Pinkie laughed. "I know what you're thinking, you used the Annoy-Out on me, but you see that stuff wears out after a few hours! Hehe!"

Twilight's eye twitched.

"I SPENT THE REST OF MY LIFE TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM THE ANNOY-OUT AND IT WEARS AWAY!?"

"Well, of course, silly!" Pinkie said, a bit frightened. "I-I thought you knew that already! If that wasn't the case, Discord would have come back and spread chaos throughout Equestria again!"

And that was the end of Equestria! The end!

Comments ( 1 )

1700535 Yeah... this is weird... Also one of my first stories so I'm not that bad at writing :derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment