• Published 10th Apr 2015
  • 771 Views, 34 Comments

The Moon's Darkness - YeetingHunter



I am the God of Darkness. I serve the bringer of darkness. I serve the moon.

  • ...
8
 34
 771

Darkness Meeting the Elements

Princesses Luna and Celestia stared wide eyed at the fallen captain of the night guard. Dark Shadow had did this attack so fast, that the princesses were hardly able to track what happened. The only reason that they were able to track, not see, this attack was because they were able to sense magic in the two guards.

Dark Shadow landed beside the fallen captain, while cracking and breaking the ground beneath him, for he was about 15 meters in the air. He stood up on all fours, then walked over to the unconscious figure imbedded in the ground. Once he was sure of the captain's unconsciousness, he looked towards two awe struck princesses. " I believe that the duel is over, now may I meet this Shining Armor?" Dark Shadow asked emotionlessly.

Luna started to open and close her mouth like a fish as she tried to think of something to say. Eventually, she was able to say, " Y-yes you may meet Shining Armor, b-but Cadence is also here, s-so you will have to meet her as well." With a nod, Dark Shadow walked over to the princesses.

" I suggest that you get a medical team to treat the captain of the guard." Dark Shadow said, before the entrance door was shot open, reviling a white unicorn with purple armor. He trotted towards the group with Princesses Cadence and Twilight Sparkle.

When the unicorn made it to the group of alicorn and batpony he said, " What was that explosion sound!?" Dark Shadow pointed towards the hole he had created with the Night Watch captain. Shining looked at the hole wide eyed with his jaw open largely. " Did you do t-that?" he stammered.

" Yes, this my doing. I believe you have challenged to duel me as well?" Dark Shadow asked.

" Y-Yeah, I did challenge you." Shining Armor said.

" I hope our duel will be a challenge for you." Dark Shadow said with out taking his eyes off the goddess in front of him. He suddenly turned his head towards Shining Armor. " Excuse my words, Prince of the Crystal Empire." He said with a bow.

" Umm, that's ok. I really don't like to be called prince, but thanks for showing respect." Shining Armor said. Dark Shadow nodded before turning towards Cadence.

" I apologize for disrespecting your husband, and Twilight Sparkle, I apologize for disrespecting your sibling." Dark Shadow said.

Cadence giggled at his words before saying, " No harm done."

" Its alright. Everypony makes mistakes once in a while, besides what kind of Friendship Princess would I be if I didn't accept your apology!" She said with a small laugh. She looked at little saddened that she was not able to make him smile, but she gained a grin, for Pinkie Pie was soon going to be here.

" Twilight," started Celestia, " Were are the rest of the elements?" Twilight gained a nervous smile.

" I may have gotten really exited about coming to see Cadence, so I sort of teleported here. But! they should be here shortly." Celestia giggled at Twilight's nervousness, but nodded and looked back at the silent Dark Shadow.

" Dark Shadow, if you can prove your worth and dedication, then I will have a proposition for you." Dark Shadow nodded his head, but saw pink blur try to tackle him. He jumped to his hind legs, while sticking out a hoof, catching the crazed mare by the throat. When he had a grip, he spun around, smashing the mare into the ground, which made the ground crack from the force.

" OWWWWWIE!" Screamed the pinned mare. Celestia was about to yell at him to stop, but was interrupted by a rainbow ring. A rainbow meteor shoot towards the form of Dark Shadow. He saw this coming, so he let go of the injured mare and spun around. He stuck his hooves out, which made contact with the rainbow meteor. He was slide back a few inches, but eventually was stationary with a rainbow mane his hoof, which was attached to a squirming mare. Before he could question her, a pair of hooves bucked him in the chest. The buck made him fly a few feet backwards, but the buck had only cracked his armor, for Dark Shadow was almost indestructible. The hit should have made the armor dent and impale him, but it did not. He through a hoof forwards, making contact with the ground. He used the extra momentum to spin on his hoof, kicking his new assaulter in the jaw, which made a sickening crack. The orange mare, obviously with a broken jaw, skidded across the ground, but stopped after about fifty feet.

Before anything else could happen, a violet shield surrounding him. He traced the magic to the Princess of Friendship, who had tears in her eyes. Dark Shadow walked up to the shield, and with a half hearted punch he broke the entire shield like glass, which made the lavender Princess scream in pain. He turned his gaze to the left to find a light yellow mare flying in front of him. " HOW DARE YOU HURT MY FREINDS!!!!" she screamed. She looked right into Dark Shadow's eyes. Dark Shadow could sense a power behind those eyes, but it did not effect him in the slightest. He shoot a hoof forward, grabbing the mare by a tuff of fur on her chest. When she realized her stare did not work, she stared into his eye with fear in her own eyes. Before long, the mare was bawling her eyes out, pleading for him to '' Let go," and " Please don't hurt me."

In her Royal Voice Luna shouted " STOP DARK SHADOW, NOW!!!" Complying, Dark Shadow dropped the mare, which made her 'eep!'. Dark Shadow looked at the injury he cause, but did not care for the ones he was attacked by in the slightest. He eventually found the angered face of Luna, and the shocked face. of Celestia. " YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR THIS, WHELP!!!" Before Dark Shadow could say a thing, he was struck by a navy blue thunderbolt, which came from Princess Luna. He flipped backwards from the strike, but completed the flip, landing on his hind legs.

He looked at Luna, who had let off her steam from the striking Dark Shadow, but was still angry. Shining Armor and the Princesses each walked over to one of the downed mare, and casted healing spells on them. In seconds, the mares sprang from there downed positions and all glared at Dark Shadow. He looked towards the entrance of the training field, which reviled a white unicorn with a over styled mane. She had shock across her face as she stared at the figure of Dark Shadow.

" Dark Shadow," Started Celestia" Why did you assault the bearers of the elements?" Dark Shadow looked into Celestia's eyes with no emotion.

" I Believe they are the one that assaulted me. The pink mare tried to tackle me, but you can see where that lead. The others attacked me with areal attacks, and Bucks as well." Celestia noticed it did look like that he was attacked by Pinkie Pie.

" Oh, I see were you were confused, but the pink mare, or Pinkie Pie, was most likely trying to hug you, for she has not meet you. As for the others, they were defending there friend," Celesia stated.

Dark Shadow nodded but had one thought in his mind,'That could of had a better outcome.'

Author's Note:

I Hope this chapter was enjoyable. Now before any thing else is said...




PLEASE DO NOT HATE ON ME FOR MAKING FLUTTERSHY CRY!!! Anyways, I am still looking for suggestions form my writing. Also, I need readers to post one or two in the comments, for it will determine a very important thing in the future, but I will not tell you what. That's all for now. Have a nice Day!




EDITOR NEEDED