• Published 12th May 2012
  • 1,706 Views, 9 Comments

Azure Island: Eclipse of Destruction - Chaos Knux



Three friends are suddenly chased into a new world by a crazy pony and have the worst odyssey ever.

  • ...
8
 9
 1,706

Chapter 1: The Beginning

DISCLAIMER THINGY
I do not own any of the ponies, they are all owned by Hasbro/The Hub/Lauren Faust.
Coat Rack owns Knockout, Dr. Ryan Maxwell, Neo, and Violet.
Shandra is owned by me.
No profit is being made from this work.
Azure Island Chronicles
:Eclipse Of Destruction:
My Little Pony Lock-On Story
[Crossover] [OC] [Grimdark] [Comedy][Adventure][Random]
[We clearly have no grasp of the TAG concepts, huh?]
================================================================================================
Azure Island, July 11th, 2011

It was a nice summer day, and a teenage, steel blue echidna with black stripes that marked his six dreadlocks had just woken up from a nice, long sleep. This echidna was Knockout, Knockout Steel Coatrack. After getting freshened up he headed down stairs, once he got to the bottom he looked to his right and took note of the dining room, it seemed like a party was held sometime yesterday since there were leftover decorations in the dining room. He then looked to his left and saw three of his friends talking about something one of them had brought over in the den.

“So let me get this straight, this is a device you call the ‘Chronic Watch’ is powered by a small shard of a old relic that can bend time and space?” Ryan, a beige fox wearing a lab coat and black pants inquired examining a very high-tech looking watch in his hand while sitting in a chair. “And that the machine hardly even taps the surface of the relic’s power, so that the real power has never been seen?”

“That’s right, Doc, and if it was to fall into the wrong hands it would spell disaster for everyone.” Confirmed a black hedgehog and echidna half-breed, her quills were styled in a star shaped pattern. She sat on a couch to the right of Ryan facing to a TV against the wall. Her name was Shandra, and she was found just a few days ago when she was seen fighting with one of the villains Knockout and his friends were used to fighting, after they popped out of a worm hole beside a telephone box.

“Well, this thing might come in handy sometime. But if one of our enemies were to get a hold of it, we will all be dead seeing they all have powerful abilities of some sort...”

“Hey guys, what’s going on?” Knockout asked as he walked into the room and sat down in the open chair to the left of the couch in the light-grey room. “And what’s that you’re holding Ryan, a new watch of some sort?”

“It’s a Chronic Watch, a watch that can bend time and space with a magical relic with unknown amounts of power.” Ryan said handing the device to Knockout. “We should keep it in a safe place so our foes won’t use it for one of their evil plans, if they got a hold of it, we would all be as good as dead.”

“Well, we could just keep it here in Knockout’s old house.” Colson, a green-colored fox, that was sitting beside Shandra said taking his eyes off a book he was reading for a moment. “This place is pretty well-hidden after all, it would take them forever to find it!”

“I guess it could work, but we would need some sort of security system to keep it safe when we aren’t here...” Knockout pondered aloud while scratching his chin thinking of some sort of trap he could make out of household items. “Maybe the old bucket of water triggered by opening the door?”

“Knockout, this isn’t some kid trying to get into your room, this is trying to keep a evil villain and his friends away from a relic with unimaginable power. We are going to need A LOT more than a bucket of water.” Shandra deadpanned while crossing her arms looking rather annoyed. “And I TRUSTED you guys to let you see the watch, what was I thinking?”

“Oh relax will you, Knockout and Ryan are good at keeping things safe most of the time. Sure they lose their keys to this place sometimes, but other than that they are fine!” Colson said, jabbing Shandra with his elbow.

“Well, I am better at keeping track of stuff, but Knockout seems to misplace something EVERYDAY.” Ryan scoffed while looking at Knockout with a hint of annoyance. “Anyways I’m going to head out to buy some stuff for a REAL security system, you two keep Shandra company here by watching that DVD we found outside our door.”

“Wait, you guys just watch DVDs that you have no clue where they came from that are at your front door?” Shandra asked while blankly staring at them. “You GOT to be kidding me.”

“Hey, it’s free! What better price can you find for DVDs out there?” Knockout reasoned as he pulled up the blank DVD case. “I’m sure it will be fine, I mean, when was the last time I got us into a big mess?”

“Are we counting last night or not?” Ryan asked, rolling his eyes.

“Hey! You can’t blame me for happening to trip on the wire you had on the floor causing the machine you were setting up to go haywire!”

“Here we go again...” Colson sighed as he slumped back into the couch. “They go through this every time the question is asked.”

“Oh never mind. Just do whatever, I don’t even care anymore.” Ryan mumbled, not feeling like getting into another argument with Knockout. “Just TRY not to get into anything that is way out of this world.”

“You too Ryan, after all. YOU are the scientist, not me.” Knockout scoffed while opening the DVD container. “Huh, no name on the DVD...”

“I am not THAT kind of a scientist Knockout, I am a medical one.” Ryan corrected as he walked out of the house, closing the door behind him while mumbling something under his breath.

“Wow, and I thought SHANDRA was grumpy.” Colson said while grabbing the remote, flipping on the TV as Knockout put in the DVD. “Anyways, Let’s see what this thing is!”

“I’ll go get some popcorn and soda, I’ll be back in just a second. Don’t start it without me, okay?” Knockout called while walking out of the room. It was only a few seconds later that he walked back in with three sodas and popcorn holders filled with popcorn. “Ready?”

“Ready” Colson and Shandra replied at the same time, although Shandra wasn’t quite as interested compared to the others. Colson pressed the play button and started the DVD...

My Little Pony, My Little Pony! Ahh ahhh aahhhhh!

“..What is this I don’t even...” Knockout choked out, staring at the screen. “My Little Pony, Is this some kind of lame trick being played on us by Ryan? And here I thought I was the trickster in the group!”

“Hey look, there is a note on the back of the container!” Colson reported, trying to distract himself from the ear killing music. “It says ‘Skip thirteen scenes over’... What is that supposed to mean?”

“Maybe it is a hint to a secret message about a plan our favorite group of foes are planning sent to us by some random guy?” Knockout said while grabbing the remote and skipping the scenes.

“Maybe you guys are just insane and should hurry up and find a way to get me home?” Shandra responded, and looking even more annoyed than earlier.

“Oh no, my friends don’t like my parties and don’t want to be my friends anymore!” A dark-pink pony that had a grey-tinted blue eyes said sorrowfully on the TV while sitting in a black void with only a single light shining on her, and then everything just froze there and refused continue.

“Okay, seriously, what is going on? The remote won’t even work anymore.” Knockout complained, mashing the play button on the remote. “Can’t we just get to the end of this thing and slap whoever played the prank?”

“Maybe it’s, I dunno, at the end of the DVD?” Shandra said grabbing the remote away from Knockout. “All you have to do is rewind it and re-watch it, maybe your ‘secret message’ is hidden deep in the black void.”
She then hit the rewind button, but nothing happen.

“Yeah, maybe we should replace the batteries you think?” Colson theorized taking the remote from Shandra and flipped it open and checked the batteries. “Okay, this is odd. the charger says they are all good... Maybe I’ll try turning off the TV...”

“That MIGHT be a good idea...” Knockout said as Colson hit the off button on the remote and watched as the screen flashed off. “Okay, maybe we SHOULDN'T have played that DVD after all.”

“You think?” Shandra asked, crossing her arms again. “Now what are we going to do?”

“I donno, Maybe we can...” Colson was about to say something, but got cut off by another voice.

“Make some cupcakes?”

“Uh, what? Did you say that Knockout?” Colson asked, looking at Knockout, who in return shook his head slowly with a hint of fear in his eyes. “And Shandra is too busy pouting to say anything, so who could have said it?”

“Me silly!” The voice called from the TV, the three of them turned around to face the voice as the TV suddenly flashed back on, showing the same pink pony looking right at the three of them while being notably closer to them than before.

“Okay, now THAT is just plain creepy” Knockout said backing up a bit keeping his eye on the pony. “How’d you do that?”

“Oh silly, I just took your remote!” The pink pony pulled up the remote Colson was just holding, causing Colson to quickly look to his hand to find the remote missing. “It’s not nice to turn off a DVD when it’s being played you know, what if your other friends wanted to watch it?”

“Okay, WHAT is going on here?” Shandra asked marching up to the TV and staring the pony in the eye. “WHO are you, and WHAT are you doing, and WHY are you doing it?”

“Don’t be so mean, Shandra!” The pony scolded, quickly whacking Shandra back with her hoof, and causing them all to jump. “I am Pinkamina Diane Pie, and all I am wanting is to find some people to make cupcakes with me! And you three look like the best of helpers!” She said with a grin plastered on her face as Shandra slowly got back up.

“Did she just... slap her from inside the TV?” Knockout asked while walking over to inspect the TV from a side angle, everything LOOKED normal. “Am I the ONLY one who is getting freaked out right now?”

“You’re not alone bud.” Colson said while helping Shandra up. “But I say we need to get Ryan back here FAST before the pony does anything else. I mean being able to slap someone from inside of a TV is bad enough, but what ELSE can she do?”

“I can do this too!” Pinkamina said as she hopped out of the TV and landed on the ground in front of Colson and Shandra, with a knife in her tail. “Isn’t that cool, we can now start to make some cupcakes!”

“Okay, but WHY do you have a knife? I don’t think cupcakes requires a knife to make them.” Knockout said slowly backing up to the rest of his friends who were equally scared as he was.

“Colson? Knockout?” Shandra asked, her voice softer and kinder than before. “Wha... what happened?”

“Okay, uh, did she just get some kindness slapped into her or something...?” Knockout asked turning to face Shandra.

“Oh Knockout, you’ll figure it out by the end of the adventure!” The pink pony half-sang..

“...What? Knockout, do you know something that we don’t know?” Colson asked raising his eye brow.

“Ooop, nevermind.” Pinkamina returned.

Shandra shook her head and then saw the same pony that was in the TV now standing in front of her. This sight shocked her out of the haze and her voice was instantly hardened again. “WHAT THE- HOW’D SHE GET HERE?!?”

“We don’t know that yet, but we plan on finding out.” Colson reported as he walked over to Pinkamina. “I must agree with Knockout, why do you need the knife?”

“You silly filly, I need the ingredients first!” Pinkamina explained, smiling as she flicked her tail back and forth, swinging the knife around. “And you guys have the best ingredients I could find here!”

“Really, what is it? Our sugar, flour, sprinkles?” Knockout asked confused.

“You.” Pinkamina said with an evil grin, as an awkward silence followed. “You have 5 seconds to run to Knockout’s bedroom before I come for you guys, ready?”

Knockout, Shandra, and Colson each gave each other a quick stare before making a mad dash up the stairs to get to Knockout’s bedroom while Pinkamina started her countdown, and no matter how far away they got, they could still hear her voice just as if she was right in front of them.

“WHY did she tell us to come up here?” Shandra said frantically searching the room as they could hear hoofsteps coming up the stairs after she stopped counting. “Is there a gun or a death trap we can use to stop her?”

“As far as I know, no!” Knockout was busy piling stuff in front of the door as the steps stopped and a knock on the door was made. “That should keep her while we wait for Ryan!”

“Maybe, that is if he knew where we are at right now.” Colson pointed out the window to show that they were in what seemed to be, an endless black void. “I have an odd feeling, that instead of her jumping out of the TV, she brought US into the TV...”

“Oh you meanie pants, you blocked the door so I can’t get in!” There was banging coming from the other side of the door as Pinkamina was talking. “Oh well, I can still get in there in a blink of an eye!”


They all gave each other a quick glance and then looked back at the door seeing Pinkamina standing in front of them. “Hi, I told you I could still get in here! Ready to make some cupcakes?” She said as she walked over to a bookcase and pulled out a green book that had Clash of Two Worlds on the front as the title. “Of course, the only good way to make some is if we get to my kitchen!”

“How will we do that if we are in a black void though?” Knockout asked while puzzled by the fact she pulled a book out of his bookshelf for no reason. “Unless you plan on using whatever it was to warp us into the TV or whatever.”

“Oh silly, it’s a gift I gave you last night, don’t you remember?” Pinkamina said as the bookcase slowly moved out from the wall revealing a portal with a swirling purple vortex inside it and slowly begins to drag them into it. “I am not able to warp you guys with me, if I could I wouldn’t have made this thing!”

“Knockout, are you SURE you aren’t hiding something from us!?” Colson asked while grabbing onto a wall-mounted coat hanger. “If it is, you have A LOT of explaining to do!”

“Are you kidding me. I don’t know a THING about what she is talking about!” Knockout defensively yelled while grabbing hold to a battle axe he had hanging over his bed. “And how THAT thing got there is beyond me!”

“I TOLD YOU TWO NOT TO WATCH THAT DVD, BUT DID YOU LISTEN? NOOOOOO, AFTER ALL, I’M JUST SOME DUMB GIRL!” Shandra screamed over the growing sound of the vortex sucking everything in. “AND NOW LOOK WHAT YOU’VE GOT US INTO!”

“WELL SORRY FOR NOT EXPECTING THE DVD TO SUCK US INTO A DEADLY VORTEX OF DOOM!” Knockout yelled back as one of the braces on the wall keeping the battle axe up flew off. “MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY BEING IN MY SHOES FOR A DAY!”

“Oh you silly fillies, you aren’t going to die when you enter the vortex! You will die after you get out of it, you are coming to my world!” Pinkamina said as she watched Shandra fly into the vortex while she was yelling some choice words that are best-not-repeated.

“KNOCKOUT! WHAT DID RYAN SAY ABOUT NOT GETTING INTO THINGS THAT ARE WAY OUT OF THIS WORLD!” Colson bellowed as he and Knockout both flew into the vortex.

“OH WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY, I MAKE ONE BAD DECISION AND I GET HAMMERED FOR IT!” Knockout whined as they were finally sucked in.

“Wow, those guys sure make a lot of noise! Oh well, soon they will be much quieter!” Pinkamina chirped with a happy tone before hopping into the vortex and the bookshelf slid back in.
...

“...I leave for two minutes and this is what happens?” Ryan groaned as he walked into the house and saw what kind of a mess the place was in. “UGH”