• Published 21st May 2015
  • 3,359 Views, 159 Comments

Six Trans Mares - pertelote345



The mane six wake up as rule 63 versions of themselves. They rapidly begin suffering from gender dysphoria and seek transition back to their former selves, all the while figuring out what sort of monster did this to them.

  • ...
61
 159
 3,359

The Morning After

Warning: Though there is nothing explicit, the sex tag applies to this chapter.

Driver

I woke up in a hot purple maned mare's bed.

I'm normally more than okay with such developments, but in spite of how much I'd mellowed out after what happened last night I was still a bit shell shocked about the whole thing. She had just kind of pounced on me.

After getting beaten up...

I felt a bit of a shiver down my spine. Did I just take advantage of her?

I felt a sinking feeling in my gut.

Rarity stirred next to me and poked up her head. "Driver? Are you alright?"

I blinked. "Yeah, I... What was that?"

Rarity winced. "A very strange encounter. Not because of you, because of me."

I smiled morosely. "Yeah. Welcome to the world getting physical while trans, where everything is just a little bit off."

She rolled her eyes. "I thought last night would have drained a bit of that salt." She got a sultry look in her eye. "Well, there's only one cure for that."

She leaned in and that little doubtful voice in my head melted away. Our lips met in a glorious rush...

But that pit in my stomach wouldn't leave.

Wait a sec...

My eyes went wide.

It wasn't my stomach.

I pushed her off, unable to hide my panic. "Bathroom! W-where is your bathroom?"

She blinked. "There's one attached to the bedroom right over ther-"

The second she pointed to the appropriate door I bolted. I got in, slammed the door shut and locked it behind me. I started hyperventilating.

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck!

Why now! Why ever!

I grit my teeth and forced myself to remain calm. I was a big stallion, I wasn't about to cry about something I dealt with all the bucking time time.

I surveyed the bathroom. She was bound to have some painkillers at least, then I could make due with some toilet paper until I got back to my place and...

My eyes reached her shelves and I blinked.

Wait... What?

#

Rarity

I paced outside the bathroom door. What was wrong? I knew I'd come on fast, but he had seemed alright with it...

I shivered. Had I taken advantage of him? Was I just as bad as Carver?

The door opened before I could fall too deep down that well. Driver stepped out. He looked much less terrified, but more than a little embarrassed.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

He nodded. He was looking at me funny. "I'm okay. Can... Can I ask you a question?"

I blinked. "Of course."

"Why do you have tampons?"

All the pieces fell into place. I kept my composure and held up a hoof daintily. "Why my dear, I placed those there as a courtesy to my guests. I may not menstruate, but if some poor girl, or boy," I corrected myself, "happens to need hygenic supplies I want my accommodations to be up to the task. There's also some midol in the downstairs bathroom if you need some."

"I'm good thanks." He raised an eyebrow. "Why do you have them in your personal bathroom though? Shouldn't you put the tampons downstairs where more people would use them?"

I looked away. "There... There are more downstairs. And some in the guest room... And extras in the linen closet." I sighed. "I know I'll probably never get through all of them, but buying them made me feel a little less broken."

He put a hoof on my shoulder. "It's okay Rares, I get it. There's a reason I keep male condoms on me."

I blushed. "Well, yes... I was grateful for those, even if they were not strictly necessary in this specific circumstance."

"You're welcome." He winced. "Could I climb back in the bed for a sec? I take a lot of birth control to cut down on the number of these things, but that means when they hit... It's not pretty." He shivered.

I bit my lip. "Of course."

He gingerly lifted himself back up, gritting his teeth as he did so. I slipped in next to him and touched my hoof to his. There was a brief moment of silence.

"So..." He began, finally. "What was this? I mean, I enjoyed it, but I still don't really understand what brought this on."

I sighed. "I'll admit. Things have been a bit maddening recently and after everything that happened I needed an outlet. And I'm sorry if I was too forceful. I definitely should have asked permission before kissing you."

He smirked. "Yeah, please don't think it's kosher to just go around kissing random dudes. I'll give you a pass this time."

I smiled. "Thank you."

"Is that all this is though?" He asked. "An outlet?"

I nervously rubbed at a pillow. "I... I suppose at the beginning." I thought for a moment. "Would you like it to be more?" I asked.

He turned to me. "Huh?"

I narrowed my eyes. "I'm not going to lie. There are times when you are sarcastic, cynical and even abrasive."

He shrugged. "It's what I do."

I rolled my eyes, but my expression softened. "But... For all of that, you care about the ponies around you, and you definitely care about me." I moved my hoof to his mane. "Maybe it's just that part of me wants something good to come out of this nightmare. Maybe I'm just being childish and needy. But... I think there could be something here. Something worth fighting for. I know things started fast, but I'd like to see where this goes." I looked away. "That is... If you..."

He eyed me. Then he groaned. "Alicorns above Rarity, did you really think it was a good idea to get 6 times hotter now? Your fur is white! The stains will never come out."

I stared at him... Then laughed. "You are absolutely horrid."

He leaned back. "Baby you know you love it."

"Let's not get carried away..."