• Published 28th Mar 2015
  • 409 Views, 15 Comments

Fate of Two Worlds - dbzponyninja



King Blackheart wants to marry Rarity however he's not sure if he wants to marry pony Rarity from Equestria or Rarity from the human world

  • ...
23
 15
 409

Chapter Two


Fate of Two Worlds Chapter Two





King Blackheart stepped through the portal that he created with his dark magic and wound up in the human world, the very same place that he wanted to be.


After asking around for several minutes he found Rarity.


King Blackheart told Rarity "Ah you must be Rarity, I would recognize you anywhere."


Rarity asked King Blackheart "Why yes I am darling but how do you know me, I've never seen you before?"


King Blackheart told Rarity "That doesn't matter what does matter is that I want you to be my new wife as well as my queen, do you accept my offer?"


Rarity was about to answer but then Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer who overheard the whole conversation stopped by and all of them except for Fluttershy told him "Look here, I don't know who you are but Rarity is too young to marry anyone so get lost."


Fluttershy asked him "Would you please leave I mean if you want to that is?"


Rarity told King Blackheart "I have to agree with my friends even though I am flattered by your offer not only am I too young to be married but I don't even know you so thanks but no thanks."


King Blackheart then asked her "You dare say no to me the ruler of the Evil Dimension?"


Rainbow Dash then told him "She said no and she meant it now go back to your Evil Dimension or whatever and leave Rarity alone."


King Blackheart then told Rarity as he pointed at her "I will not take no for a answer one way or another you will marry me."


When he pointed at her, he trapped her her eyes began to glow Rarity and she was holding on to her head like she had a headache.


Rarity then asked "What's happening to me?"


King Blackheart told her "My dark magic is beginning to take you over you're starting to become evil just like me and everybody else who lives in the Evil Dimension but you know now that I think about it why should I just marry you when I can marry both Rarity's, you will both me mine and then after that happens I will take over both the human world as well as Equestria, after all why rule one world when I can rule three."


Rainbow Dash then told King Blackheart as she ran at him and attempted to punch her in the face "Let Rarity go you evil jerk."


King Blackheart teleported out of the way and knocked her out with a karate chop to the back of her neck.


The chapter ends as King Blackheart opens up a portal back to the Evil Dimension and tells Sunset Shimmer "If you want to stop me you better call Princess Twilight Sparkle for help, just a suggestion by the way." (King Blackheart laughs evily)