• Published 26th Mar 2015
  • 3,239 Views, 318 Comments

Interviewing Mr. Disc - CrackedInkWell



The art teacher, Mr. Disc is called in to be interviewed by a CIA agent over the disappearance of a missing student at Canterlot High.

  • ...
8
 318
 3,239

5: Welcome to Wonderland Agent F

Author's Note:

If there's any suggestion on how to improve this thing, please let me know so I can fix them.:fluttershyouch:

Agent Faust parked her black car in the school’s parking lot, scanning the courtyard in front of her. She turned back to me asking, “Are you sure Twilight Sparkle is still here?”

“Absolutely? Not really, but I have a pretty good idea where to look.”

We got out of the car, and Faust looked around once more, “Where exactly?”

“How about you just wait right-”

“No,” she told me, “I need to see where she had gone to. Besides, the fact that you know where she’s gone to is suspicious in and of itself; so until I see Twilight Sparkle safe and in one piece, I’m not letting you out of my sight.”

I sighed, “There’s no way of talking you into staying by the car right?” she shook her head. Giving a shrug, I added, “Fine. Fine, suit yourself.” We started walking towards the statue, “Although I trust that a CIA agent like yourself is good at keeping secrets right?”

“I’m afraid I that’s classified,” she joked.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes-I-can-but-I-don't-want-to-say-it.’” I stopped to look around, “Say, how come none of your buddies have followed us here?”

“I’m highly trained,” she replied, “Also I trust that you wouldn't try to cross me.”

“Is that you boasting or threatening me?”

She giggled, “A little bit of both I suppose. However, I could see that you do have good intentions, yet the protocol tells me to make sure you’re not up to anything. No hard feeling really, with you I hope you don’t see me as an Agent, but a fellow friend.”

“Fair enough I guess,” I said, by now, we reached the base of the statue. “Now let me see…” I felt around the statue to see if- yes! At one side of the base, my hand went right through like a hologram. I turned to Faust to see her wide eye surprise.

“How did you do that?” she questioned.

“If I’m right,” I told her, “I think that the Twilight we’re looking for might have gone through here.” I pointed to the portal to make my point. “Perhaps by accident or something, but I’m willing to bet you that the newbie has fallen down the rabbit hole.”

“To where?” she asked, sticking her arm through the portal. “Are you telling me that this leads to that alternative universe you've mentioned?”

“Hmm… Pretty much. So do you want me to go fetch her or-”

“Wait, have you been through this thing before?”

“Well yeah, of course, I have a couple of times.”

“And you know what’s on the other side?”

I nodded, “But of course.”

She looked between me and the entrance before putting her right hand to her ear, “Agent F to Agent M, do you copy?... Hello, can you send a couple of Agents over to Canterlot High?... Yes, I think I might have found a lead… Why the backup? Because I think Mr. Disc has shown me something that I think we should have a few agents to record… Yes… Yes, of course… Thank you.”

She put her arm down and I asked her what that was about, “Clearly you've shown me a portal to an alternative universe, so I think I might as well get some witnesses to record some evidence.” She looked back at the school, “Plus, I think I need to have a talk with your Bosses later on.”

Give or take five minutes later, two black cars pulled up, and four agents stepped out of them with cameras on them.

Faust told them that she will be sticking with me and that if neither of us comes back within a few hours, then they should send in some backup. The other agents complied like robots and she turned back to me.

“Well then,” I bowed to her, gesturing over to the portal, “Women and children first Ms. F.”

She nodded and stepped into the portal, all the while the nearby agents were snapping away at what was happening. I turned to them, stepping backward to the portal, “I hope you’re getting my good side,” I joked as they were taking the pictures while getting sucked back into Wonderland.

_*_

With the familiar sense of spinning came back to me at full force as I stepped out of the familiar mirror, I think I tripped on something that made me fall backward. Luckily, however, I happen to land on something to soften my fall. “Oomph!” Or at least, something alive that is. Even with the room spinning around like a gyroscope, I was able to make out something white that had red hair.

“I know,” I told her, “Coming or going here always makes you dizzy. Just give it a moment.”

She shook her head a bit, “Where… exactly are we?”

As my vision got more stable, I found that the white thing I've landed on had wings and a horn with streams of crimson flowing wildly down her horseified head like uncombed hair off of a doll’s. “Equestria, if you could believe it,” I told here. “Oh, and if I were you, I’d get all my screaming done right here and now.

“Why?”

“Look at your hands.”

“My ha…?” she trailed off as I guess her vision now came into focus at what she was seeing. Her eyes widen when she saw her hooves. I already put earplugs in for the blood-curdling, ear-deafening, high-pitched scream of horror she was about to unleash. He jaw hung open, even trembled in shock.

I waited. But at first, she didn't do anything until she got a look at me. I find it rather odd that she would scream at me rather than at the fact she has no hands. I took the earplugs out, “Are you done screaming?” I asked her.

“AAHHHHHHH-” she replied, I quickly plugged my earplugs right back in.

In a moment while she was screaming her head off, I saw a door opened for a moment to see a guard popping his head into what the shrieking was about before leaving.

I snapped an apple in existence and plugged it into her mouth.

“Are you quite finished yet?” I asked her, taking one of the earplugs out. She took a bit of the apple and spit out the piece.

“Of course not! I’m a horse!”

“So?” I said raising an eyebrow, “I've turned into this thing and you don’t hear me yelling.”

“Where are my hands?” she demanded, “and why do I have wings? Did I turn into a pegasus?”

“And you have a horn sticking out,” I pointed to her forehead, “Just like how the other Twilight, Cadence, Luna, and Celestia on this side of the multiverse.”

She blinked, “Pardon?”

“Yeah, those four here are like you for some reason.”

Suddenly the door busted open with a legion of gilded pony guards, “Halt in the name of Princess Twilight!” one of them shouted.