• Published 5th Mar 2015
  • 5,652 Views, 173 Comments

"Tomboys Don't Fall in Love!" - Luvbuttonmash

  • ...
11
 173
 5,652

Chapter 13

"So uh, when did you start to have a crush on me?" Rainbow Dash asked. The two were driving to her house, where she would beat up her brother, then apologize for her actions. She was very curious about it, seeing that he rarely shown any signs of interest.

"Well.....when we first danced," Soarin' said."You were pretty good."

"Really? Because I really don't dance. I thought that I was worse than you," Rainbow chuckled.

"Hey, I'm not that bad," Soarin' said, rolling his eyes to the other side.

"Yeah, you were. My friends took a video of us. Pinkie sent it to me. I laughed the whole time!" Rainbow laughed. Soarin' pouted.

"You think I'm that bad, huh?" He asked.

"Not to be mean...but yeah," Rainbow said.

"Well.....you don't have good aim," Soarin' smirked. Rainbow's eyes widened.

"What?" Rainbow asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You heard me," Soarin' said.

"Let's stop before this gets out of hand. I still have my thoughts focused on what I'm going to do to Blitz," Rainbow said.

"Why do you want to beat him up so badly? He actually helped you," Soarin' said.

"But he tricked me! That's my thing!" Rainbow said, crossing her arms. Soarin' chuckled again, causing her to pout even more.

"Well, if he didn't trick you, we wouldn't be together," he said. Rainbow looked at him.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But I'm still gonna beat him up," Rainbow said.

"Okay, Crazy Dash," Soarin' chuckled.

"Hey! Not funny," Rainbow said. Soarin' gave her a silly smile, trying his best not to laugh at Rainbow's pouring face. His cheeks expanded, holding the laugh in tight. He took a deep breath and let it all out.

"Welp, we're here. Go and beat your brother up," Soarin' said, chuckling. Rainbow unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car.

"C'mon, Soarin'. Trust me, you don't wanna miss this," Rainbow said. Soarin' got out of the car and locked the doors, walking behind Rainbow towards her house. Rainbow took out her keys from her purse and unlocked the door, revealing a very giggly Rainbow Blitz sitting on the couch and watching T.V. Rainbow stood there, arms crossed, until she was noticed by her brother. He turns his head around and smiled.

"Back already?" He asked, laughing. Rainbow blushed with anger and threw her purse to the ground.

"I'll be back," Rainbow said, marching to her room. Soarin slowly walked into the living area, hands in his pockets.

"So..uh-"

"You're welcome," he said, grabbing his plastic cup from the coffee table and gulping the remains of his drink.

"She's really mad at you," Soarin' said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"She'll get over it. Besides, if I hadn't tricked her, she would have beaten you and Skies up."

"Where is she, by the way?" Soarin asked, sitting down next to him.

"Right here!" Skies said, coming out of the kitchen with a bag of chips. She sat down on one of the rocking chairs. "I didn't wanna miss the show."

"What show?" Blitz asked.

"Don't you know your sister well. Rainbow is mad because you tricked her, and she went into her bedroom. You wanna know why?"

"Why?"

"I'm gonna let you figure that out for yourself," she looked past Blitz to Rainbow's door."Ya got one minute."

Soarin' rose back up and walked towards the wall, leaning on it and chuckling quietly. Thirty seconds later, Blitz's eyes widened.

"Crap," he said in a scared voice. He tried to find a place to hide, only to realize that he was either too big or can be seen easily in each spot. The door cracked open, revealing an angry Rainbow Dash. Her hair was frazzled up in a ponytail, and she wore dark blue basket ball shorts with a white tank top. She wore red boxing gloves, which prophesied she meant business.

"Run," she whispered, yet it could be heard a thousand miles away. Blitz got up and shivered, yet still wanted to keep his pride.

"Give me your best shot," he said nervously. Rainbow ran vigorously and jumped on Blitz's shoulders, hitting him on top of the head, hard. Blitz tried to get her of him, but her legs squeezed his neck so tightly that he could barely breathe. Soarin and Skies watched in awe as she flipped herself over on the couch, bringing her brother along with him. Only, he landed on the floor. A loud 'thud' was made as Rainbow jumped on him, her gloves pressuring his neck. Soarin' and Skies looked each other with worried eyes.

"Help...me," Blitz said.

"Maybe we should help him," Skies said.

"But I'm too scared," Soarin' said. Clear Skies gave him an annoyed look, and he sighed.

"Fine."

both rushed to Blitz's aid, prying Rainbow Dash off of him. He regained consciousness and stood up, checking his neck and breathing heavily.

"And this is why I don't rough house with you," Soarin said, looking at Rainbow.

"Guess I got a little carried away there. Maybe I do need anger management classes," Rainbow said, her rage going down."Sorry, Blitz."

"OH MAH GOODNESS! Am I in heaven?" He asked, rubbing his neck softly.

"You wish," Rainbow said, laughing. "Sorry you guys had to see that."

"I'm...going to my room," Blitz said. As he walked, Rainbow jumped at him, causing him to flinch and dive out a small shriek. All three laughed.

"Thanks for the date, Soarin. And Clear Skies, please don't date my brother. He's....special," Rainbow giggled.

"Way ahead of ya, Dash," Skies said.

"I guess I'd better go then," Soarin' said. He kissed Rainbow on the cheek and waved to Skies."Bye guys." He walked out of the door.

"So I guess you're sleeping over?" Rainbow said.

"You know it!" Clear Skies said, smiling. Rainbow took her gloves off and followed her into the living room.


"Ugh! I can't believe this!" She says, hiding behind the bushes.

"Don't worry, bestie. They can't date forever," the other one says, patting her friend on the back.

"You're right. High school relationships only last two weeks. This is gonna be easy."

Author's Note:

To give you a hint: It's NOT Spitfire