• Published 17th Feb 2015
  • 34,965 Views, 2,446 Comments

Love....SERIOUSLY!? - Admiral Q Ponyform

  • ...
164
 2,446
 34,965

Stress and Gala

I was sitting in my office going over various documents as part of now dwindling duties since Luna came back and resuming her old duties. Good thing in the end since I am destined for the Crystal Empire. It was midmorning when Shining stopped by. “Hey Cadance, wanna get a snack with me? They have fresh fruit.”

“Thanks but had breakfast an hour ago.” I looked over at him. “Be careful. The bat ponies LOVE fruit. Especially the mangos.”

“I am a lieutenant now. I'll be fine.”

“Your funeral.” He waved me off and left as I got back to work.

Ten minutes later I needed to go to a department and passed by the mini mess hall setup do staff and guards didn’t have to travel far to get food. I passed Echo who was munching on something happily as she walked by. Likely a mango. Then stopped and looked into the hall. It was a mess. Furniture strewn all over the place and Shining laying under a tipped over chair. “Hey Shining! Ya dead?” I got a moan in reply. “I told you so.” I pulled a nearby cord and soon a maid arrived. “Get a team to fix this place up and restock it and a medic to check the lieutenant here.”

“Yes ma'am.” I nodded and moved on. Soon I had my questions answered and headed back when Night Lance walked to my side. “So I here there is a gala tomorrow night, so should I wear something fancy as I escort you?”

“Not going.” She looked at me shocked.

“What, why?”

“Because its extremely boring. Just a gathering of the nobles that just talk gossip or try to court me so they will have more power. I don't understand why my aunt goes every year. She knows how boring it is.”

“So what are you doing that night?”

“Hanging out with Aunt Luna.” She perked up at that. They really did adore my aunt, it was lovely to know. I kept walking back to my office aware of Lance following. I know EXACTLY where she is looking to. Still trying to figure out what to do about it. It seems my body was attracted to both genders as I did find Lance attractive. While also finding Shining attractive. I sighed and looked at Lance as she sat down. Lance was black furred with a purple mane and tail with the typical golden eyes of her tribe. She was quite huge as her muscles were easily seen under her fur. A very nice flank. Just the right amount of curves and still toned. I shook my head. Got to get that thinking out of my head. I went back to the paper work. If was on the economics of southern Equestria. Training for her eventual take over of the Empire. I took it to heart and suggested what regulations to add, remove or modify to encourage economic growth. After a few minutes I glanced over to Lance who was still there. “Don't you have some training to do?”

“Nope, did that earlier. I just sit here and look at your pretty face.” I raised my eyebrow at that. Wow not holding back now.

“Okay, why me and you do realize we can't have foals.” If she was going all out might as well return it a bit.

“Well to me your exotic. My fellow bat ponies are all dark colored and that’s boring. You, you are so bright colored and multicolored at that. Your toned and support the sovereign fully. As for foals. I have five other sisters and a brother. My family is secure there and I prefer mares over stallions.” Well, that was detailed.

“And your duties here?”

“Already doing it.”

“Huh?”

“My job is to guard you. That comes from the sovereign herself.” I sigh and face plant.

“How do they trust me so little?”

“I think they do trust you. The love you and want to protect you. But you have to ask the sovereign herself. You are important to Equestria and my home.” I look up and stared at her.

“Come again?”

“You have to ask the sovereign for the full details but I think you are in line for the throne of something happens to her.”

“You mean Equestria or the Kingdom of Night?”

“The Kingdom.”

“Okay talk time.” I got up and left the office. I heard Lance scramble behind me. I stomped through the corridors heading for the lunar wing. She passed by the combo of regular ponies and the thestrals that came back with them. She went to Luna’s office doors and burst through them. I heard a femine yelp and looked to she a small size mare impaling a couch. “Uh, sorry. Some pony look after her.” I continued on passed Silent at the receptionist desk…odd. And opened the second set of doors leading into the office. This time more careful. Luna looked up from a scroll.

“Yes Cadance?”

“You named me your heir for the Kingdom?”

“Yes, I discussed this with Regent Bat Way. She is now third in line after us.”

“For Equestria’s sake why? You do know I am destined for the Crystal Empire. I have their heart tattooed on my butt!” She had the gall to smirk at my phrasing.

“We have no idea when the Empire will return. Could be millennia from now. Celestia was technically my heir before but after my fall they just don’t trust her. And despite those rogue ponies you are liked. Many asked about your health. You are the logical choice to be my heir.” I sighed.

“We are only legally related.”

“Not quite true.” I looked back up in shock.

“What?”

“I looked up your family tree and you are related to the late Empress Amore. While aren't birthed by me or my sister we did have cousins and your line goes all the way back to that cousin of ours so there not too big of a surprise you joined the club so to speak.”

“So having an alicorn relative ups the chance's of being one?”

“Yes. Not required but does help. Most of those I remember had at least one alicorn relative. But I was a teen when Discord started wiping us out. Any more then two alicorns can threaten him so he left me and Tia alive. Our efforts proved him right. We threw everything we had and he just laughed through most of it.” Luna looked down. All our efforts were bought and he beat me for the insolence of throwing the moon at him.”

“Jeeze, talk about reality bombing me.” Luna couldn't stop the snort.

“Well now you understand why I care dearly about you and why Lance is assign to you. You are capable but I want that extra insurance. Besides she seemed quite eager.” I have her a look.

“Oh not you to. I get enough of that from Tia. Jeeze shipping is my schtick not yours.” Luna out right laughed at my complaint. Before we could continue Silent poked his head in.

“Princess, permission to put the couch out of its misery and free up Private Hooves?”

“What?” My aunt asked confused.

“I burst through the doors and a mare went flying into the couch.” I look to Silent. “Is she okay.” He wave it off.

“She is an earth pony. She is more durable then a couch. She is merely embarrassed.” We left the office and saw Private Hooves halfway through the couch. She had a blush as her butt was higher then her head. Only her tail kept her holes covered. Silent drew his sword. “Miley, stay still.” The mare did and Silent showed his skill with a sword. Soon the mare was free of the couch. I turned to Luna.

“Now back to our discussion?”

“There is nothing further to discuss on this issue my niece. My decision is final.” I frowned and left. In a foul mood. I headed for my apartment. I burst opened the door and slammed it barely missing Lance. I started throwing stuff to vent.

“Highness please stop.” I look at her and she looked back with concern. “Why does this bother you so? The sovereign loves you and us so you as heir makes sense. You would have an easier time ruling the Kingdom then any other pony.”

“It bothers me because it’s being forced on me. Years before Aunt Luna returned I was in an accident and lost my memory. I worked hard to recover and never did I want to be so helpless and not in control ever again. Yet I end up there anyway.” I was lightly panted as I let my frustrations out. My entire time as Cadance has been controlled in some form. I looked at the floor , these thoughts going through my head. I needed to control something. I then felt a hoof lift her chin and saw Lance's sad smile.

“Princess, you have me. I am your guard. Command me.” I looked at her seriously.

“What exactly are you saying?”

“That I am willing to more then your guard. I love you Cadance. I want to be more.” I took her all in. She seemed so sincere and eager. And she was sexy…..screw it I needed a vent and Lance was willing.

“You give yourself fully to me?” she nodded.

“Okay, remember you asked for it.” My horn lit and I sealed the room. I teleported her to the bed and strutted up to it. “I don't have the right equipment..yet. But, I am good at improvising.” I said to her with a smile.

(Scene continues here https://www.fimfiction.net/story/470040/sex-seriously )

I was feeling better the day of the gala. That night of sex was needed. I felt less stress and more control. And Lance was good in bed. We hashed things out and right now we are friends with benefits. The castle staff was going crazy with the preparations for the gala. I moved around or otherwise ignored them.

Finally night came and I headed to Luna's room with Lance and Shining. Silent opened the door to let us in and directed us to the large balcony where Luna sat at a large table. Said mare smiled at us and greeted us with an almost RCV. We sat down to the axis and allies like board game on the table as we heard the mane six start their musical number.

“Well their downward spiral begins now.”

“Why do you say that Cadance?” Shining glanced at me.

“This is a nobles party. All it’s going to is fancy food, slow classical music, and gossip. Only Rarity would be interested in that. Twilight would just want some time with aunty. She isn't going to get that for aunty as to greet everyone that shows up so no real time together.”

“Dang then why does the princess even host the gala?”

“Honestly no clue except maybe the whole tradition thing. Though I think she may try something to stir things up.”

“My sister's sense of amusement is very odd.”

“No kidding. So let’s gets this game going.”

After two hours Lance was knocked out of the game with Shining hanging on when Silent looked over to the ballroom.

“That mare has pulled out a cannon.” And was readying a crossbow….

WHERE DID THAT EVEN COME FROM!?

“Put that thing away, that is Pinkie's party cannon.” He looked at me skeptically. “Just watch.” And like clockwork confetti came out and Silent put the crossbow away….from where ever he got it and we got back to the game.


* * * *

I was seeing my defeat being played out when we here.

“YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE ME!”

Silent looked over in surprise.

“What the buck?” He said.

“That sounded like Fluttershy. Who'd thought such a quiet pony could have a set of pipes on them?” Then the chaos began. Silent watched the chaos.

“Princesses, shouldn't we go and restore order?”

“No.” Luna answered. “This is my sister’s party. Let her clean it up. Now prepare to meet your end!”

Spoilers it was her end.