• Published 1st Mar 2015
  • 275 Views, 0 Comments

The Hunt for Gems - Magix with Lex



After finding out Sunset Shimmer's Secret Book two humans find themselves in Equestia.

  • ...
 0
 275

Into the Portal

Author's Note:

Hey Everypony I didn't want to put my OCs desc's in the story I wanted to put it in here. (Also I just jump to the point)

Tom Jackson: Dark brown hair, white tee,black jeans and white skin,

Jack Penny: Dark black hair. gray jumpers,black shirt and brown skin.

Anyway Enjoy...

TWILIGHT IS BEST PONY! - Discorded Bass

"Bro I'm back" said a voice as a door opened.

"Welcome back Tom" said a voice.

"Well did you hear about what happened at Canterlot High?" Tom said as he jumped on a table and sat on it.

"No why do you ask?" The Voice asked.

"Because I heard stuff" Tom said as he popped a bottle of root beer.

"What kind of stuff" Tom? The Voice said.

"Magic stuff, Jack you know how your a miner?" Tom asked between drinking.

"Yeah so?" Jack said as he sharpened his pick axe.

"So I hear there is a Princess Pony that comes to my school and I have seen her too, anyway she comes and goes as she pleases but I need to find out where" Tom said as he finished drinking his root beer.

"And your telling me because?" Jack asked as he sat down.

"So we can go there and get Gems and stuff" Tom said as he throw his bottle in the trash.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked as he looked at Tom.

"Well I saw her dog and I hear he is a dragon not a dog when he is in the dragon world" Tom answered.

"And this means?" Jack asked.

It means you don't have to worry about working as a miner if we go to the pony world and get those gems we would be rich. Plus don't you know dragons guard treasure?" Tom said.

"And before you say anything I have planned everything" Tom said as he grinned.

"Alright, an what's step 1?" Jack asked getting up and walking to Tom.

"Awesome I see your in, alright first we need to get to Sunset Shimmer's book I have seen her write stuff in it and other stuff is magically written back to her" Tom said as headed out the door Jack following beside.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"See Jack right there" Tom said as he and Jack hid behind a tree plant.

"So she's just a girl" Jack said as he pointed out.

"Not just a girl that's Sunset Shimmer and I'm pretty sure she has her magic book with her" Tom said.

"Alright now I need you to go outside and see if the pony princess girl comes" Tom said.

"If you say so" Jack said as he started to head for door.

("I got to get closer to that book") Tom thought to himself.

As Tom watched Sunset Shimmer he saw her put the book in her bag.

"So that's where she keeps it" Tom said to himself.

Tom left from the plant and crawled on the floor got near Sunset Shimmer's bag and swapped the book then put it up he's shirt.

"Hey what are you doing?" Sunset Shimmer said as she stopped from talking to Applejack and turned her head.

"Oh nothing carry on with your talking and stuff" Tom said as he backed away.

Tom turned and ran down the hall to a room.

Sunset Shimmer and Applejack said "Boys".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Now all I have to do is write something strange or bad" Tom thought to himself.

Tom looked at some of Sunset Shimmer's and Twilight's previous talks.

"Hmm so I think I'll start like Sunset Shimmer does" Tom said.

"Dear Twilight..." Tom started to write.

~ ~ ~ ~ 3 Minutes Later ~ ~ ~ ~

"I don't really know why Tom would believe this he is not this gullible" Jack thought to himself as he leaned on the wall of the outside of Canterlot High.

As Jack thought to himself he looked up and a bright light came out of nowhere from the statue and out came Twilight and Spike.

Jack's Mouth fell open and he tripped and then fell on his back.

Soon after Twilight and Spike went into the school Tom came out.

"Alright now we have to look for where she came from hopefully you saw" Tom said.

"Please tell me a girl and a dog just didn't come out of that statue" Jack said as he started getting up.

"The statue why didn't I think of that" Tom said as he went over to the portal.

Jack got up and went next to Tom.

"So what now?" Jack asked.

"We go in. Do you got the weapons?" Tom asked.

"Yeah I got them" Jack said.

"Then lets go Jack" Tom said as he was about to step in.

"Wait Tom" Jack said stopping Tom.

"What is it Jack?" Tom asked.

"What if we turn to ponies?" Jack asked.

"We won't and I know don't you read stories" Tom said.

"No I don't but I will follow you" Jack said.

"You wouldn't your 46 year old men" Tom joked.

"And your a 19 year old that believes fairy tails" Jack said.

"Well we best get going alright in 1 2 3"! Tom said.

As Tom said 3 they both leaped into the portal now heading Ponyvile.