• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,460 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,460

PreviousChapters Next
Brother and Sister

Author's Note:

OMG I think I just created my magnum opus! Thank you!

Green Hedgehog
Pink Hedgehog

Little Sonic

Time Eater

The hedgehogs didn't know what to expect. Together, in a closet, and with Sonic's necklace in their grasp, but no blue hedgehog. A castle with a creature making references they don't understand and replacing their "where are we?" with "when are we?" Plus his out burst about "anthro hedgehogs" made things, if it wasn't already, weird. He was a long brown... thing, with a lion paw and eagle talon for hands, a one fanged grin, long and slender with one deer hoof and green lizard leg hanging from his seat in mid air, and he stank of cheese with crumbs of paper on his chest... for some reason. What else could we add describe how weird he is? The bat and bird wings on his back too small for his body or two horns from a ram and antelope? Even his red lizard tail with a hare's tail at the end was odder than his yellow eyes being two different sizes with red irises that would give us nightmares if the huge, white eyebrows and donkey mane didn't draw our attention.

"Hello, my little time travelers!" he greeted, gesturing us out of the closet with a sign from out of nowhere, mind you, literally saying "GET OUT!" in flashing letters. He started to question our sanity as we were ushered into a library... actually a HUGE library. There was a ring of chairs with our colors and a few more. Pink, green, a brown-black throne, a purple pillow on a small plastic toilet for babies, a slightly bigger blue and smaller light blue rocking chairs.

He pushed us along with a paw and extended a talon to the circle, "Take a seat, I'm expecting guests soon and I assume we all have questions! Unless I'm wrong then I'm the ass out of u and me."

The green hedgehog was the only one to laugh while pink was lost, looking at a guitar medallion in her grasp. They take their seat in what their host calls "the better castle friendship circle than the other one in the castle that should not be named" or in our case, couldn't be named, not knowing what he was rambling about.

"Enough," he said to himself. "Let's start with names. Hello, my name is Discord, Lord of Chaos and Disharmony... reformed."

The green hedgehog with the drum set medallion, two ringed ear, crazy quills pointed forward in an unorganized mess with two shark-fin like quills in the back, who wore red and black shoes and an orange-tan vest was signaled to speak, "I'm Manic. I don't have any far out titles, but I can cause earth quakes and play in a band with my sis and lost bro."

The pink hedgehog, unlike her brother Manic, wasn't a slob. She had some class with her and pants, her light pink quills had two spikes in the back and matching fluffy hair extensions, giving her a ball of puff in the front. The rest of her body that could be seen is a darker shade of pink. She donned a piano styled medallion around her neck, purple high heels with matching arm gloves, and a pink and purple yet elegant almost skin tight 80's or 90's, give or take, rock outfit made from the finest of silks. "My name is Sonia the Hedgehog, it is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Discord," she said with a bow of her head.

Manic didn't spare much time for silence asking, "What are you? I mean, we're hedgehogs and you're... something!"

"I'm a draconequus," he replied with pride, only for it to shatter some by the next question.
"What's a draconequus?"

"Manic! You're looking at one!" Sonia scolded.

Manic raised his white gloved hands in defense, "Woah! Let me be more clear, sis! Geez! I mean, is there more of you and what can your kind do?"

Discord was suddenly orange with black stripes, bouncing on his tail for the duration of his statement, "The wonderful thing about Dissy, is I'm the only one!" he then reverted back, wearing glasses as he read a paper that had "script" written all over it, literally there's hardly any white to be seen on it. "Well I can turn reality as my own personal playground, anything is my toy, I grant wishes, eat books like I'm friggin' Pac Man seriously?, and I have so many amazing tricks I put the circus out of business! He exclaims with a paw in the air, getting looks from the hedgehogs- oops!" he exclaims with a paw in the air getting looks from the hedgehogs, then says 'oops!' for his error.

Sonia stayed quiet as Manic stood shouting, "Way past cool!"

Just then some weird pegacorn thing entered the room with a mirror on wheels pointing a hoof at our host, "Discord, what is the meaning of this?!"

Discord crossed his arms and looked away, "Stuff it Twiley, it was my turn for questions! You may also get your turn as soon as you enter-"

"The friendship circle!" Manic finished, gaining a glare from Sonia. "What? If he was going to call it by the long name speech-thing, I'd might as well save him the trouble."

"Have a seat," Discord offered the purple baby toilet with the cushion.

"No thanks, I'd rather stand," she turns to us, "My name is Twilight Sparkle, former student of princess Celestia, princess of friendship, bearer of the element of magic, and leader of my friends the other bearers of the currently unusable elements of harmony."


Not long after Time Eater arrived, the land was plunged in black and purple smoke. By a force of some sort, Sonic was stuck inside his home surrounded by the disaster and when you'd think you've seen it all, two younger versions of himself in their super form retaliated against the monster. Sonic could almost feel the power of the chaos emeralds when a sudden turn of events happened. The emeralds disappeared and his more recent past self vanished in a flash of light and the smaller started to fall to the Earth.

With a hop, skip, and a jump he was free and dashed across the white limbo to himself. This time, if he wasn't fast enough he would fail more people then he had ever let down... His purpose in life wasn't to stop Dr. Robotnic, his destiny was to be the greatest hero in history and avoid taking full credit! It doesn't matter what he did, he had friends that he watched out for as they did for him and he will honor the lost in his own actions. I mean seriously? Does binge eating and sleeping sound like honoring the memories of your long gone loved ones?


"Wait. Discord, so what you're saying is that they are from the far past as we are in their far future divided by centuries evolution and reconstruction?" Twilight said, sitting on her toilet. A tiny little flush sound and a "I went poopy" was a real mood breaker, but made the lord of chaos and prince of... (music?) laugh their butts off and receiving a glare from the princesses.

In a slightly serious tone, he replied simply, "Yes, exactly."

I will not give in! I am Sonic the Hedgehog, fastest thing alive, sole survivor of Mobius, King Arthur, tamer of genies and world rings as well wisp aliens, controller of the Chaos Emeralds, and former Freedom fighter prince under the leadership of Princess Sally Acorn, the blue blur, and nothing can stop me now!!!

Everyone in the circle grabbed their heads, besides Discord who chunked his head at a wall, as the thought was heard loud and clear within their minds.

"It seems, I'm not the only one who heard that," mused Discord as he cleaned himself up.

"We heard Sonic in our head!" exclaimed Sonia to Manic.

"He sounded different though and... What's with everybody and ginormous titles?!"

Just then two blue balls were tosses from the mirror, across the room and landed in the blue rockers. As the balls unrolled to reveal two more of these hedgehog things as referee Discord raised both arms commenting, "Its good!"

"I... I did it..." said the bigger hedgehog woozily.

Wait, that was the extra voice from earlier... but he arrived after me. Who are these creature, really...

PreviousChapters Next