• Published 19th Jan 2015
  • 5,422 Views, 118 Comments

To Hold Chaos - DiscordFan



Fluttershy is pregnant. And the father is... Discord. Oh jeez, what's the kid gonna look like!?

  • ...
9
 118
 5,422

Chapter 2: Daddy's Home

Fluttershy was doing her happy dance. Discord was coming home today. Her friends (except for Applejack because of farm-work) had been taking turns feeding her animals breakfast. Even Spike had helped out! Yes, Fluttershy had walked them through how to feed her animals and helped with the light-feeding, but her friends didn't have that same "touch" as Discord or herself. What Discord did, Fluttershy didn't know. Hay, even Discord didn't know! But that didn't matter so much as the fact that Discord was coming home, that made Fluttershy do her happy dance! Future Daddy Discord is coming home, baby. COTTON-CANDY, CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!! Shut up, stomach! She sighed. Still "talking" to her stomach. Yup, it's going to be a long nine months. STEAK!!!! I thought we talked about this, stomach. No meat! CHICKEN!!!! You are truly evil sometimes.

The door's lock jiggled. He's here! HORSERADISH!!!! Is that made from horse!? Ponies are distant cousins! COTTON-CANDY, CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! What is with you and Discord's favorite food? Fluttershy shook (almost) all of her cravings. For some reason, Dissy's favorite always sta-COTTON-CANDY-ys. She sighed. It was going to be a long nine mon- *BLEEEHH*-ths. Yup, a LONG nine months. The doorknob turned slowly... Here comes Daddy, baby! Are you ready to meet your Daddy Dissy? PICKLES!!!! That's new, but I'm taking that as a yes.

The door burst open dramatically, confetti fell from nowhere, and revealed... Nothing? Where is he? WHERE WAS HER SMOOC-EMS!!!?!?!! WHERE WAS HER DISSY!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!! NOT NOW, YOU STUPID, BUCKING STOMACH!

"SURPRISE," yelled Discord, popping out of... Angel Bunny's cookie jar? When had Dissy Discord installed a chaos portal in Angel's cookie jar? Whatever. My Dissy's home!! Your Daddy Discord is home, baby. He's home... No cravings? Wow, it's a miracle!

"Dissy," screamed Fluttershy, louder than intended. Discord looked a little shock at hearing her scream, but he hugged her tightly. Fluttershy cried out in pain. Discord let go, panicked at hurting his wife. Had he, the lord of chaos, hurt his own wife? He hoped not!

"Fluttershy," he said, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, but Dis-"

"Oh, thank, Celestia. I thought I hurt you."

"No, I'm fine, but-"

"Oh, that's good. I thought I might've-"

"DISSY!" Discord jumped a little.

"O-oh. S-sorry, Dissy. I-I... I-it's just," she took a long, deep breath, "Dissy, I have something very, very important to tell you."

"What is it? Whatever it is, I'll protect you, Shy-shy!"

"Discord. It's not that. You see, about a week ago, Celestia sent me letter, remember?"

"Yeess...?"

"Well... Right before then, my friends were over, because I had, um... puked in front of Rarity?" She winced. Discord blinked.

"Anndd..." He motioned her to continue.

"I-told-them-I-was-pregnant-and-then-they-took-me-to-the-hospital-to-get-an-ultrasound-and-the-baby's-gender-can't-be-identified-and-it's-due-in-a-little-less-than-nine-months!" Fluttershy braced herself for some verbal-assault or something else. She opened one eye. Discord was... hugging her? How had she not noticed? Meh, who cared? She snuggled closer into Discord.

"I love you, Dissy..."

"I love you, Shy-shy..."

And they stayed in each other's embrace for a while after that before Pinkie Pie came out of nowhere and said, "DISCORD'S-BACK-HOME PARTY!!!!!!" And balloons and confetti fell from nowhere, and their friends suddenly walked downstairs with puzzled expressions on their faces. And they partied the rest of the day.

Author's Note:

And God came a few minutes, after the others came downstairs, and brought pizza.