• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 2,688 Views, 108 Comments

Quest For Equestria - Skyguy626



No two Worlds are the same... Neither are two people. Now enjoy this odd mix.

  • ...
63
 108
 2,688

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 16: Evil Zebra Reaction Squad Part 2

She's an evil enchantress, she does evil dances!

Beware! Beware!

If you look deep in her eyes, she will put you in trances!

Yeah, was that supposed to scare us!?

Wicked, wicked zebra!

...a curse.

Then what will she do?

Just you wait; some pony tales really are true.

Then she'll gobble you up in a big tasty stew! Soooo watch out!

Skywalker woke up, sitting straight up "Ugh... what a dream..." he said to himself as he dropped out of his bed. "Curses, schmurses. Whoa!" he shouted as his face hit the ground, "Why is everything larger?" he said looking around, he saw a blue pegasi, with two horns on the side of his head similar to those of a bull. Funny enough, he had the same black spiky hair and amber colored eyes.

"Oh, hallo. What are you doing in my room?" he started held out his hoof as a form of greeting. Wait hoof?

"Why do I have hoves?..." Skywalker said as he realized that he was looking into the mirror in his open closet, "OMY!!!!"

After finally opening the door, which isn't easy seeing as he doesn't have any fingers anymore, he knocked on the other guys door and shouting "Wake up you guys! Wake up!".

The door to McGrath's room opened as he peeked outside. "What's wrong little pony?" he said with a very high pitched voice as he his open in shock.

"Its me Skywalker!" he shouted, "And what did you do to your voice?" rubbing his hooves into his hair.

McGrath clears his throat multiple times before saying "No idea. I just woke up and I was like oh nooo." he explained as Griffifth's door opened his door. "Whats going on here?" Griffith said with a low and calm voice that will make all the girls swoon. "What just happend?" he asked as Sutakira comes out of his room.

"What happend to you?" McGrath asked, but Sutakira just shrug his shoulders.

"Phoenix! Wake up!" Skywalker shouted as he kept knocking on the door.

"Uhm..." a very feminine voice came out of the outside of the door, "Phoenix is not here... He is in another universe!...".

Skywalker turned around and kicked the door open with his hid legs. Inside they saw Phoenix hiding under his blanket, McGrath walked up to him and pulled it off. Laying there was a young lady of seventeen, her hair came to her shoulder, she used her arms to hid her c-cup breast. Phoenix has transformed into a female version of himself.

"Hallo, Kylie Phoenix." Griffifth said, as Phoenix swooned. "See?" he said looking at Skywalker.

"Let's go to Twilight!" Skywalker said as he headed down the stairs, though not too fast as he needed to get use to his four legs. "she will know what to do."

They rushed to the Golden Oak Library, as they entered the girls where already gathered.

Twilight turned around as he horn wubbled, "McGrath, Griffith, Phoenix, Sutakira and... Who is this pony?" she asked giving him a flirtatious look.

"Its me Skywalker!" Skywalker said as he heard a very high pitched voice shout "I hate to say I told ya so, Skywalker, but I told ya so!" a very minuscule Applejack shouted at him. "It's a curse, I tells ya!", The guys had to turn around to not burts out in laughter.

"What do we do now?" Skywalker said fighting back his laughter.

"I think we'll find a cure to this curse at Zecora's place!" Rainbow said as Applejack nodded, "I agree with Dash! We'll go to Zecora's and force her to remove this hex!" she chipped in as Skywalker placed his front hoof on his face "I don't this its a curse or a hex!" Skywalker said starting another argument among the group

"This is all my fault." Applebloom said looking on, "If I hadn't followed Zecora in the first place, none of this would have happened. I just gotta fix this." exits the Library and heads towards the Everfree forest.

A little while later, Applebloom made her way towards Zecora's hut, the only light seem to fall on the path. The surrounding is devoid of any sound aside from her on hoof steps. She suddenly hear twiks snap, looking at the direction of the sound, she saw two glowing blue orbs floating in the darkness.

"H-Hallo?" she called out, as a muscular humanoid creature with pitch black skin and spherical, glowing blue eyes stepped out of the shadows. Startled by the creature's appearance, she quickly abandoned the path as she dashed into the wild.

"Matte!" the black creature shouted after her, its voice sounding like oil like, even though it didn't have a mouth. "Eius kiken'na illic!". Not heeding the creature.

What she didn't know was that instead of blue eyes, yellow eyes were following her now. A growl was heard as she felt something cut in her back leg, she gave it a powerful kick to the jaw with her free leg, freeing her. Giving it a quick look, she saw blood dripping out the tooth marks on her leg. She looked back up and saw that she was surrounded by a pack of Timberwolfs.

The pack circled around their pray, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. One of the Timberwolfs in the front longed at her, Applebloom closed her eyes, waiting for the attack to come. A loud yelp was heard, a loud crack and something hitting a tree.

Opening her eyes in shock, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. The Timberwolf who lounged at her was now laying dead against a tree, its neck snapped as its head was laying in a angle it isn't supposed to. Looking up, she saw a storm of black cloud swirled around her before it gathered in front of her, taking the form of a cloaked human. The hood obscured his face, the only thing noticeable under that dark hood were two faint glowing orbs were his eyes would be. Even though she only have known 5 humans, Applebloom knew that this human must be very tall even by human standards. He could easily cast his shadow over Celestia herself.

The Timberwolf were momentarily startled by the arrival of the new comer who just crushed their pack mate.

A Timberwolf lounged at him, making its last mistake. The cloaked man reached out and grabbed the attacking Timberwolf by the throat, making it yelp in pain as the cloaked man started to crush its throat. Two Timberwolf's lounged at him, as a third tried to strike him from behind. The stranger snapped the Timberwolf's neck with a sickening crush, throwing the remains into a tree. In that same motion, he grabbed the two wolfs attacking him from the front as two dark blue lighting bolts came out from under his hood, turning around him and disintegrating the back Timberwolf in matter of seconds.

The caught Timberwolfs yelped in desperation trying to free themselves from his iron grip. Two other sickening snaps were heard as those two also dropped dead.

All Applebloom could do was watch in frozen terror as the cloaked man walked over to her.

She closed her eyes, waiting for him to finish her. The cloaked man stopped in front of her. "Are you alright?" the man asked in a deep and calm voice.

Applebloom was too scared to answer him, she couldn't stop him as she kneel down and took a look at her wounded leg. His gloved hand emitted a blue aura, as he waved his hand over it. Applebloom could fell her wounds close, the cloaked man stood up and studied his handiwork.

"That should do the trick." he said as Applebloom wiped off the left over wet blood. "What are you doing here. Don't you know it is dangerous off the path." the cloaked man asked, though it was less of a question and more of a command.

"I-I was on my way to Zecora. Y-You see my friends are cursed and so I went to ask her for a cure. Then this black creature appeared, I-I was scared so I ran." She explained as the cloaked man listen to her explanation.

"I see, braving a dark forest to find a way to help your friends." the cloaked man started, Applebloom braced herself for another lecture. "That's commendable." he gave her a approving nod. "Now come." he said as he started to walk gaining a questioning look from Applebloom. "I will walk you to Zecora's hut. There might be more Timberwolfs out." he said as Applebloom stood up and followed him. As he strode through the forest, Applebloom had to nearly run to keep up with him.

As they made there way through the dark forest, it was some time before either of them spoke up.

"So, what do you call yourself." the cloaked man asked first, though again it was more of a command than a question.

"M-My name is Applebloom, sir." she said, she could have sworn she heard a small chuckle from the cloaked man. "W-What's your name?" she asked.

The cloaked man gave her a studying look before answering "You may call me Morgenstern. Though I do not know if that's my true name, I prefer it." he answered cryptically. Applebloom looked around and she saw those glowing blue eyes in the darkness staring at them.

She quickly hided by his leg, making him turn towards her. He followed her look and saw the same glowing eyes in the distance.

"Don't worry, Applebloom." he said, trying to reassure her, "The Corrupted won't do you any harm unless I command it.".

She gave him a questioning look, but before she could ask anything else a cloud of dark red mist appeared in front of them and took the form of another cloaked human, this one was obviously female.

The new comer took a knee, before addressing Morgenstern. "My lord, we found some clue's to what..." She started before noticing Applebloom. "Oh, who is this little filly?" she asked with a friendly voice.

"This is my new friend, Applebloom." he said motioning for her to rise up. "H-Hallo, miss." Applebloom said shyly, gaining a chuckle from the lady.

"No need to be so formal, Applebloom." she said friendly, before she turned back to her lord. "My lord, we found more information about the thing we're searching for." gaining a nod from Morgernstern.

"Summon the others, I will be with you shortly." he ordered as he woman bowed, disappearing into dark red smoke. Morgenstern continued to walked as Applebloom followed him, "What are you looking for?" she asked him. "None of your concern, why do you ask." he said, Applebloom gave him a big smile, "You saved my life, so I owe ya one. And we're friends, friends help each other." she said and this time definitely gaining a small chuckle from Morgenstern, though it was devoid of any joy.

"What I'm looking for is very dangerous. I wouldn't want to risk a friend trying to find it." Morgenstern said shaking his head before continuing. "Allow me another question. Why is your flank blank?" he said as they'r about to enter a clearing.

Applebloom explained to him about Cutiemarks and the reason she doesn't have her's yet.

"And that's why... Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon always make fun of him..." she said with a sad look in her eyes. "Applebloom." the voice of Morgenstern said making her look up.

"Don't listen to them, don't let them every tell you you don't belong. Your blank flank is like the number zero." Morgenstern said, his voice hiding some genuine kindness, "It's empty, yet it hold infinite possibilities." he finished as they arrived at Zecora's hut.

"Here we are. When you go home, stick to the path." he said turning around. Applebloom smiled at him and hugged his leg. "Thank you Morgenstern, I will." she said as he looked down at her, "One last thing." he said looking her in the eye, "Don't trust stranger's so easily. Not everyone is such a nice guy like me." he finished as he disappeared into dark blue smoke.

A little back in the forest, the Harmonic Heroes are making their way towards Zecora's hut.

"C'mon. We've got to get to Zecora's. Hurry!" Twilight encouraged the group.

"Easier said than done." Rarity said as she tripped over her over grown hair.

After some struggle they arrived at Zecora's hut.

"Plis place plooks horrible!" Pinkie exclaimed with a lot of spit. "Nice decorations." McGrath said looking through a window, "If you like creepy!"

They all looked through the window as they saw Zecora talking in her native language, throwing ingredients into a large pot.

"Sthe sthtole my sthong! Shthe shtole mm mm!" Pinkie stuttered, but none of the group understood what she said.

"You saw those terrible things." Rarity said, looking in some random direction, "Now you believe us Skywalker?" she was standing with her back to him. "What if Zecora is just making soup?" Skywalker stated, as they heard Zecora's voice. "The perfect temperature for ponies and humans, I presume. Now, where is that little Applebloom?"

"Or she's making Applebloom soup." Phoenix said dryly, making the girls storming the hut.

A few loud crashes are heard, some shouting in African and a cauldron being kicked over with as its content is spilled on the floor.

"Ponies! What is this you..." Zecora shouted, noticing her kicked over cauldron, "No! You know not what you've do! You've gone and spilled my precious brew!" she shouted as Twilight stood ready to battle her "We're onto you Zecora." She said giving her an angry look, :"I didn't want to believe that you cursed us, but the evidence is overwhelming!" gesturing at her destroyed decoration.

"...Hi. Sorry for barging in like that." Skywalker apologized as the rest started to throw around their accusations. "You made us look ridiculous!", "You made us sound ridiculous!", "You made us speak ridiculous!".

Sutakira shrugs his shoulders.

"How dare you!" Zecora looked offended, "You destroy my home, destroy my work. Then rudely accuse me of being a jerk?" she said slamming her hoof on the floor. "It is unwise to venture down this road. Your actions will make my anger explode!".

Skywalker looked around, turning his head back to Zecora, "Just a quick question, where's AB!?",

Right on cue, Applebloom entered with two saddle bags.

"Zecora! I think I found all the things ya asked for." she said before noticing the damage to the room, "What in Ponyville is goin' on here?"

Applejack jumped up and down exclaiming, "Apple Bloom! You're okay!" jumped on the muzzle of her younger sister.

Applebloom gave her a questioning look "Why wouldn't I be?" she asked, herself gaining a puzzling look from Twilight. "Because Zecora is an evil enchantress who cursed us and was gonna cook you up into soup!"

Zecora and Apple Bloom broke out in laughter. Regaining their breath, Applebloom was the first to speak up, "Oh Twilight. Did those silly fillies finally get in yer head? You know there's no such thing as a curse." she said as Zecora explained. "If you will remember back, the words I spoke were quite exact."

"It was a warning." Skywalker realized. "About that blue plant..."

Zecora gave him a nod, "It's called Poison Joke. That plant is much like poison oak, but its results are like a joke." she explained.

"I see..." Skywalker said "I think what she's saying is that when we ran in to save Applebloom, we ran into the poison joke. All our problems are just little jokes that played on us." he explained as Applejack scoffed. "LITTLE JOKES?! Very funny!" she said, as Skywalker caught on to it.

"The pun wasen't intended." he said trying to scratch the back of his head.

After apologizing to Zecora, she agreed to give them the cure to the poison joke. In return, the Harmonic Heroes offered to explain to the town that Zecora wasn't an evil enchantress. They were in need of a big enough cauldron for them all to fit in, and the closes thing they could think of was the bubble bath at the local spa.

As they entered, Skywalker caught the eye of the females in their. "Lotus, we need to talk." he said as she gave him a seductive look, "Oh my, who is this handsome stallion?" she asked gaining a chuckle from the group.

Dear Princess Celestia,

My friends learned an important lesson this week: Never judge a video game by its cover. Someone may look unusual, or funny, or scary and or stuff. But you have to look past that and learn who they are inside. Real friends don't care what your 'cover' is; It's the contents of a pony and or human that count. And a good friend, like a good video game, is something that will last forever. Oh and say hi to Princess Luna for me. You know, the other pony with a unicorn horn and wings. Stupid Hasbro commercial!

J.S. Skywalker

Author's Note:

Welp, that's a wrap to E.Z.R.S.
Wow, the like & dislike button is precisely in the middle, perfectly in balance, :rainbowlaugh:

PreviousChapters Next