• Published 19th Jan 2015
  • 1,534 Views, 28 Comments

Once Upon a Pinkie... - Teyeson Bee



While tucking the Cake twins in bed, Pinkie decides to read them some stories. A few classic fairy tales, with a Pinkie Pie twist!

  • ...
1
 28
 1,534

Intermission

The next evening went as same as the last. It was closing time, and Pinkie Pie had just finished sweeping, when in came the twins, running, playing, and laughing. As they passed by Pinkie's swept up spots, Pinkie made sure this time to lift the full dustpan so that they don't spread the dirt...again. Their laughter and play was interrupted, however, by their mother, who came out of the kitchen with her dirty apron still on.

"Alright kids," Mrs. Cake announced. "Bedtime! You two march up those stairs, wash yourselves off, brush your teeth, get into your jammies, and go to sleep. I don't want to hear any groaning or complai-" Mrs. Cake stopped, however, when she saw the twins not say a word, but hurry upstairs, and with smiles on their faces too. Mrs. Cake stood there flabbergasted that her kids didn't complain at all. She looked at Pinkie, who just wore a happy grin, trying to maintain her laughter from seeing Mrs. Cake's shocked expression. "Well THAT was easy," Mrs. Cake said in a surprised tone. "Pinkie dearie, would you mind checking on the twins when you're done?"

"Okie dokie loki Mrs. Cake!" Pinkie saluted. After she had finished with her mopping and wiping off of the tables, Pinkie happily trotted up the stairs towards the kids' room. As she approached it, she noticed that it was much more quiet than the previous night. Maybe they were already asleep. Then again, Pound and Pumpkin may have been young, but they always remembered when Pinkie Pie kept a promise to them. She had taught them so well. As Pinkie opened the door, she saw that the twins were not asleep, but in fact were sitting in their beds, under the covers, waiting patiently. When they waited for a story, they really didn't fool around. When Pinkie entered, two big smiles appeared on their faces, and they laid back to get in a comfortable listening position.

"Alrighty kiddies!" Pinkie announced as she closed the door, "I said I would tell some more stories tonight, and so I shall, but only two, then it's straight to bed. Ok?" The twins nodded excitedly. "You promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!" The two said simultaneously as they acted out the motion with their hooves. Pinkie smiled.

"That's my Cakes!" she chuckled as she pulled up her rocking chair. "Alright guys! Do I have some stories for you! Comfortable?" The twins rustled a bit under the covers, and nodded, their eyes glued to Pinkie. "Then let the stories begin!"

"Once Upon a Time..."

Author's Note:

This was just a little interlude to combine the first part to the next. :unsuresweetie: Oh well! On with the show! :pinkiehappy: