• Published 27th Dec 2014
  • 378 Views, 7 Comments

Kingdom of Stars - Nakadesu Hiromi



Radiant Shard both a creature and object whose power can tear the vary fabric of time and space. She is a kind soul, but if altered, she will have no mercy.

  • ...
7
 7
 378

The Party Members

The train chugged and tugged down the track passing by the lush forest, to the long fields of farmland. Gazing at this Naka rested his fist under his chin " I have a vary bad feeling squirming in my gut." He sighed, turning to his companions. Brace lied on the far end of the room watching videos on his phone, Scratching his dirty blond hair. Flogo rested opposite of him dowsing off, his long wavy black hair draping over his eyes. To Naka's left sat Merina another one of his beloved friends, she smiled calmly reading a manga humming to herself.

Naka smiled at the group, suddenly feeling better ' Even if things get bad at least I have these guys to be with me.' He thought panning through his loved ones. Laying back Naka decided to sleep, slipping his hood over his face... A few hours later he was awoken by a loud groan and whipped his head to the source "What's wrong shade?" He asked, a little annoyed.

"I'm so bored!" He droned rolling in his seat "When are we going to get there?"

Getting up Naka grabbed the bored little sibling, tossing him up in the air repetitively "Will you shut up!?! We'll get there when we can!" He smiled watching his brother giggle happily. Naka put him down and patted his head, when a sudden "BOOM!" exploded from the back.

A minute later a voice, dangerous and raspy, came over the speakers of the train "Alright Nobody panic! We have taken the train hostage! A couple people from our group will be going cart to cart taking your valuables. Make any hasty decisions and we'll kill the lot of ya!" He said cackling in delight.

Merina looked at her friends asking worriedly "What are we going do?"

Flogo grimaced looking at me "Naka They're going to be coming here and will be taking our stuff. More than likely they're going to kill us afterwards." He stated getting antsy.

Naka crossed his arms in contemplation "Hmm. We need to get out of here." Naka went over to the window to find out that they are now in the middle of the ocean, the track still running beneath them. Grinning unfortunately he sat down pinching the bridge of his nose "Well that's out of the fucking question..." He chuckled "How about we just form a plan to get them out of here?"

Brace, raising a hand to gain their attention "Some of us should hide these storage compartments." He suggested pointing at them expectantly.

"Not sure if all of us can fit." Naka said examining its inside "I think I got it! Some of us will hide in the ones nearest the entrance while two of us will stay out here and interact with the group. Once the two distract the bandits the others will come up from behind and attack!" Naka finished excitedly. He went over to the door and listened carefully. Not far down the hall he can hear the laughter from the goons gaining their loot. He turned back to his friends in panic "Quick their coming! Flogo, Shade, Brace I want you to hide in the compartments, Merina and I will distract them." The others nodded in confirmation knowing of their roles. One little mess up and it will be the end.

Five minutes have passed when the thieves came in demanding our money. Naka stood in front of Merina protectively, watching carefully. In the compartment the boys sweated in anticipation, the nervous tension surrounding them. One of the thieves grinned out of pity, coming closer "Aww look at this! The boy here is trying to protect the girl how sweet! Give it up sonny we'll kill you before you can even throw a punch." The criminal chuckled before shoving his fist in Naka's gut, knocking the air out of him and crumpling to the floor holding the area.

Merina gasped in horror as the man came closer and closer grabbing her wrist "Come on girly give me the goods and I wont take yours." He demanded, a grotesque look forming across his face. In a panicked state Merina reeled in her fist and lugged it across the bandits face, the attack surprising him he stepped back a couple of feet holding his now bleeding mouth. Merina managed to knock a few teeth out with the punch, but unfortunately only managed to piss the guys off, coming in to attend to their harmed comrade. The damaged bandit waved them off raising his fist to retaliate.

The bandit threw his punch at Merina, but was stopped by a block, inches from her face. Looking down he saw Naka holding it, rearing for his attack and socked the guy unconscious watching him flop to the floor "Come at me bitches!" Naka yelled standing in a fighting stance.

Flogo hearing a body drop and Naka yelling, he slid from the container grabbed and threw one of the bandits against the wall dashing to the next "Take this you son of a bitch!" He yelled swinging his leg in the bandit's side, Naka quickly chained with an elbow to the face as Merina finished with a shot to the chest flinging him to the floor. Flogo suddenly fell to the floor screaming in pain as red liquid flowed from a gash in his arm. The other two bandits brandish their blades in anger, the call for blood clear in their eyes.

"You are so fucking dead!" One said lashing out.

"NAKA! CATCH!" Brace yelled as he threw a sword to him quickly.

Catching the weapon Naka hastily blocked the incoming attack, faltering slightly from the force and flicked the enemy's blade away slashing right through him. He turned to the last one stepping slowly towards him, seeing blood erupt from his chest. Naka yelled in surprise as the body of Flogo stood behind the now dead bandit "FUCK ME MAN!" Naka screamed grabbing his head pacing around "We fucking killed people! Aww dude you're hurt also! FUCK ME MAN! FUCK ME!" He grabbed Flogo and guided him to the cushion to relax "Geez... Merina stay here with Flogo and make sure he stays okay. Brace, Shade grab a sword. We're going to finish this or else they might just blow up the train if we wait to long." He watched as his brothers grab the swords ready to go with him.

In the corridor they noticed nobody was here. None of the passenger that were here previously are not here anymore "That's weird. Nonody is here." Shade said stating the obvious.

Brace nodded "Nah, you don't fucking say?." replied sarcastically "Come on guys let's just get rid of this guy and be done with it."

As they traveled further and further things got weirder. The air was cold and dry, the light turned into a pale blue, and every thing started to become stone "What the hell?" Naka said aloud awkwardly. When the back of the train was reached, they where greeted by a stone door "Why the hell is there a stone door here!?!" He asked irritated and freaked out.

"I'm freaking out too. First the robbery now this?" Brace replied straining to push the door open "Could use a little help here!"

The door was heavy, but with the combined force between them they managed to open it and walked in, entering a dark room with a single person in the middle. It was a man of tall stature, smooth short black hair, handsome face, with honey gold eyes that smiled in a way that would make anyone fall in love with him "Welcome my dear boys!" He said in a calm British accent "I am Arthor and I'm here to bring you to school!"

Author's Note:

Chapter 2, Is up and ready! My friend talon has yet to proofread this so I'm sorry if some parts ick ya.

What is the deal with the weird scenery changing?

Who and why is this Arthor guy here?

Find out whenever I decide to stop being lazy. Bye guys see you next chapter!