• Published 1st May 2012
  • 2,423 Views, 86 Comments

Stolen Chaos - MoeYuseta



Chrysalis takes something from Discord, and he'll do anything to get it back.

  • ...
4
 86
 2,423

Ouch

It was a surreal experience having to drag Discord back to the campsite. The draconequus was completely unconscious, which despite Rainbowdash's strength, seemed very unusual... until they got to see the full extent of his injures. His leathery wing was twisted in a horrible way, still twitching somehow. And if that wasn't a terrible sight to look at on its own, his fur was still matted down, making him look like a mess in general. And yet it held an abnormal reddish tone near what looked to be a bite wound. A bite wound that still looked quite fresh.

"I-I didn't do that! I didn't even hit his wing!" Rainbowdash stammered out, backing up seeing the full extent of the injuries.

"Easy there!" Applejack quickly placed her hoof on her back, gently smiling at her. "I saw ya..."

Twilight looked over the draconequus, frowning, trying not to show concern. "Even if you did hit his wing... it wouldn't of done that. It looks completely.... twisted." She cringes at her own words, trying not to imagine how much that could of hurt.

"O-Oh....oh my..." Fluttershy, still being shaken up from her initial fright. "I-It looks terrible..." She steps forward, and steps back, unsure of what to do.

"Poor Discord!" Pinkie blurted out. "Even if he was a meanie, he didn't deserve that!" She bolted right up next to Twilight, and bit at a rope knot.

"Pinkie what are you doing?!" She tries to move her out of the way but was met with a fierce stare that nearly rivaled Fluttershy's.

"Twilight, he's hurt. Bad. Really bad," She argued, pointing her hoof at Discord for emphasis. "And you said it yourself, he doesn't have his powers, right?"

"Well-"

"Right?"

Twilight paused, before bowing her head slightly seeming a bit guilty. "...Right."

Rarity held back a gasp. "Surely you don't mean to untie him, right? What if he tries to take revenge!" She asked. "We didn't exactly... end things on good terms."

That was why Twilight hesitating in the first place. But Pinkie was right- it wasn't moral to keep him gagged up like this, not after seeing him in his current state. "He's not in any condition to attack us Rarity. Pinkie's right, we do...." She sighs heavily, having a difficult time accepting what she was going to say. " ...We do need to show some kind of mercy."

"We're the good guys after all!" Rainbowdash agreed. "He may be a big jerk but it doesn't mean we have to be jerks too! I mean... remember last time?"

"I-I am still so sorry about those things I said!" Fluttershy blurted out, causing the mood to lighten just enough for small laugh.

"It wasn't your fault~ We all got all conked out!" Pinkie giggled as she tugged at a knot.

Twilight made a face. They only got 'conked out' because Discord did something awful to their minds. It was Discords fault. "I didn't expect the mission to be completed so quickly. We'll need to get him to the Crystal Kingdom as quickly as possible," she said with a flat tone. "Lets hope he'll come willingly..."

Her horn lights up again as she used her magic to unravel all the ropes herself. Still he didn't seem to come too, but she wasn't too concerned- he was breathing just fine after all. And once they get him all patched up, he'll be just fine. Perfect health to be encased into stone again- though that'd be difficult without the Elements.

"Maybe he will, maybe he won't. But it's six against one- I don't see how he'd have much of a say." Applejack nodded. "But that's one nasty bite he has there- what do you reckon happen'd?"

"I... Have no idea. Fluttershy? Could you..."

Fluttershy stepped forward shyly. "Y-Yes... I can patch that up easily." She paused , shuffling her hooves. "The neck is easy enough... but I'm going to need help for the wing..."