• Published 4th May 2012
  • 859 Views, 9 Comments

After The NightMare Cult - superfunnelc

  • ...
 9
 859

The funereal of Crack Shot, or is it.

I woke up, like I would all most any day. Laying in bed with FlutterShy, but the night before I made a deal in which I will never forget the consequences, but let's start from that morning shall we?


"Yawn." I said sitting up, and stretching my hoofs.

"Morning, Sleepy head." Said Flutter Shy coming out of the kitchen.

"Morning, Shy Shy." I said kissing her.

"Busy day ahead of us." Said FlutterShy.

"Oh, ya. Crack Shot's funereal." I said. We had received the invitation yesterday right before we went to bed.

"We also, have to feed the animals." Said FlutterShy. Because whenever I come over to her house I help take care of the animals.

"Alright, then let's go." I said hopping out of the bed.

"Okay. Hey can you get the bucket of meat for the Manticores." Said FlutterShy gesturing to a bucket of meat next to the freezer.

"Sure, honey." I said. Now I know what your thinking, and your right ponies don't eat meat. So we had to import the meat from Griffona, the Griffin kingdom.

"I'll get the door." Said FlutterShy holding the door open for me.

"You know it's times like these, that I wished I had hands again." I said.

"What was that?" Said FlutterShy as we arrived at her backyard.

"Nothing." I said setting the bucket down.

"I will take the chickens, and you can take the Manticores, okay." Said FlutterShy.

"Sure." I said picking up the bucket and flying towards the Manticores.

"Come here chickens. I have breakfast." I heard FlutterShy say as she started feeding the chickens.

"Daisey Mane, Storm Flicker. Breakfast." I said as two Manticores rushed out of their cave, pounced on me, and started licking me. Now I know what your thinking. Two Manticores pouncing on you is probably going to kill you, but Daisey, and Storm are both cubs. FlutterShy had found them after both of their mothers had been killed by a hydra, and they have been here ever since.

"Daisey, Storm. Off please." I said as they got off me.

"Hey SeaBreeze!" Said Hercules as he ran up the trail to the cottage.

"Hey Hercules. Whats up?" I said putting the bucket next to Daisey, and Storm so they could eat it.

"The funereal is in one hour. I was just checking if you and FlutterShy, were ready." Said Hercules.

"Do you know, how long it takes to feed the animals?" I said.

"I don't know. An hour 45 minutes?" Said Hercules.

"Nope, 2 hours." I said.

"So your going to be late?" Said Hercules.

"Luckily no. FlutterShy, fed most of them before I woke up, and the Manticores are the last, so me and FlutterShy are about to start preparing." I said.

"Alright then. See you then." Said Hercules teleporting off to Twilight's house.

"Jeez, what am I going to wear?" I said as Hercules teleported back carrying a suit.

"Here you go. You left it at our house." Said Hercules handing me the suit, and teleporting away once again.

"All of the animals are fed. Now let's get ready." Said FlutterShy coming up behind me.

"Sure thing Shy Shy." I said as I followed her into the house.


*45 minutes later*


"Why do they have to make these things so tight?" I said as FlutterShy, and I walked down the trail to Sweet Apple Acres.

"Stop complaining." We're almost there." Said FlutterShy.

"Hated these things on Earth, still hate them now." I said as we arrived at Sweet Apple Acres.

"Hey guys." Said Graze as we entered the pavilion that was set up outside.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey is your mom coming?" Asked Ice.

"Nope, budget meeting today." I said.

"Ah." Said Ice.

"Excuse me everypony, but we are about to begin." Said Mayor Mare as she took her place behind the podium.

"Let's take our seats then." I said as the remainder of Omega Team, and the Mane Six sat in the first two rows.

"We are gathered here today, to mourn to lose of Crack Shot. He was a stallion just trying to make a living, he had hopes and dreams, but he made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of Equestria, and for that he shall be remembered as a hero for years to come. Now if anypony would like to come up and say a few words, feel free to." Said Mayor Mare.

"I would like to say a few things." I said as I stood up and waled past Crack Shot's coffin, and up to the podium.

"This is going to be good. I can feel it." Said Blue.

"Crack Shot was a great pony, but what wasn't Crack Shot. Crack Shot was the best, he was great to be around, he was a good friend, and he was a great solider. Now it is my honor to announce that Crack Shot will revive Equestria's highest honor, the Royal Medal of Honor, as well as every other member of my team, including myself, and my brother. Now make no mistake, we are all receiving these medals by order of Celestia herself. But I am getting off track Crack Shot was and for ever will be a hero. He will be missed." I said as I stepped off the podium.

"Would anypony else like to say something." Said Mayor Mare as a sound came from Crack Shot's coffin.

"What was that?" Said Twilight.

"I think it came from Crack Shot's coffin." Said Cross.

"It's a zombie pony! Quick Ice, we have to barricade Sugar Cube Corner!" Said Pinkie as her and Ice ran of to barricade the bakery.

"Well, what ever it is, the only way to find out is to open the coffin." I said nearing the coffin.

"Be careful Dear." Said FlutterShy.

"I will." I said as I put my hoof on the coffin about to open it.

"Just do it already, the suspense is killing us!" Yelled Blue.

"Fine." I said as I opened the coffin.

"What do you see?" Asked Graze.

"It's Crack Shot, and he's alive!" I said cheering.

"Hey guys what's up?" Said Crack Shot as he hopped out of the coffin, and was immediately tackled by AppleJack.

"Crack Shot. I thought you were dead." Said AJ as she tightly hugged Crack Shot.

"I was, but for some reason or another I am alive again." Said Crack Shot hugging AJ back.

"Well, I think we all know what this calls for." I said.

"A snow cone machine?" Said Blue who was immediately thumped in the back of the head by Cross.

"No, why would you even say that? I meant a party!" I said.

"Ya party, oh ya!" Said Pinkie busting down the wall of the house like the KoolAid man.

"Pinkie how did you get there?" Asked Hercules.

"I don't know bro, but I learned not to question Pinkie physics." I said as we all started laughing.


*Sugar Cube Corner*



"Hello. Pinkie is that you?" Said Ice as he huddled in the bakery's basement with only a broom for a weapon.

*End of chapter*

(A/N: Yes I know that Crack Shot coming back from the dead is completely unexplainable, but I will. Mark my words.)