• Published 30th Apr 2012
  • 703 Views, 6 Comments

The Last Dream - QuintupletPony



Pinkie Pie likes to talk about how our perceived reality is really all in our heads.

  • ...
 6
 703

The Last Dream

The Last Dream
What is a thought but a dream?
What is a dream but a thought? What does it matter if it is a dream? What does it matter if it is not a dream? A dream is only the projection of reality without our eyes limiting an infinite vision of creation, of untold sights and sounds and smells and tastes, without using our eyes or ears or noses or tongues.
So in a different kind of sense reality is anything we dream it to be, and a dream is whatever reality really is. The waking world is more fake than anything we experience in a dream, we are clouded by the clouds and the sun, and the stars and the moon, and the planets and the galaxies, and all else that lies between us and the void.
Laid bare.
Open for any prying creature that remains when everything else we perceive as real is gone and our minds replace them with the vision we contain in our own heads, in our own thoughts, and what is a thought but a dream?
“Pinkie?”
“Yes Twilight?”
“You’re doing that thing again.”
“OOPS! Sorry!”
“Just, ah, try to keep it to yourself next time, I don’t want you to be checked back into the hospital… again.”
“Okeey-Dokeey-Lokey!”