• Published 7th Jan 2015
  • 718 Views, 5 Comments

Mortal Kombat: New Realm - HighclassDragon



In a failed attempt to fuse an unsuspecting realm with his own Shou Khan pulls ten of the realm's denazens into the various realms of he and his eniemies. How will our heros, if at all, return home.

  • ...
 5
 718

Chapter 4

Pinkie pie shouts as she fell back first through a portal into a church like setting on top of a man in brown robes. Square stone pits with green flames burned on either side of the entrance to the gate built of mostly long, rusted over, metallic spears standing at all angles. The ground was made of black stone and the building was of gray stone bricks with large iron doors."Owie..." Pinkie said rubbing her stomach as she sat up to find that she was on the left line at the second spot to the right and another line of robed men stood to the right. And despite her spectacular arrival not a single one of the men seemed the least bit interested in how she came to be there even considering she seemed to have knocked the person she'd landed on. Pinkie stood in confusion for perhaps the first time. After a moment of standing she decided to leave

Opening the gate Pinkie pie stepped out into a town so small she could see every house clearly each one supposedly made from the same stone as the church and very few people each waring clothes of many varying styles. "Where am I?" She asked to no one in particular.

"This is the Chaosphere." said a man Propped up against the post of the gate door opposite the one she opened. He wore a navy blue harness with a single sleeve an his left arm and black pants with leather boots. Thought the rest of his body looked normal a large portion of his face looked as though the skin had been ripped right off leaving the clean white bone. "I'm Havoc. And I found your choice of arrival to be quite unique. A true monument to the temple at which you spawned, and for that I applauded you." He grinned as he approached her.

"What was going on in there anyway? Normally when I appear out of nowhere everypony is all 'Quit it, Pinkie' or 'Why do you keep doing that, Pinkie?' or 'Get out, Pinkie. I'm taking a shower.' I mean that last one shouldn't even matter, it's not like we usually ware clothes." Pinkie huffed pouting and folding her arms.

"True, in any other realm your actions would be seen as a deplorable act but here in the Chaosphere order and reason are foregone in the favor of true freedom. There are no laws here."

"I know a guy who would love this place." Pinkie said with a smile." But I should really be going. My friends are probably really worried about me by now." She sighed.

"Then I bid you fair-well, and may chaos brake the rules that bind you." Havoc nodded before turning back to his perch on the gate.

Pinkie stood a moment to look around in complete ignorance to her surroundings. Not able to make heads or tails of the land around her she turned to the gate where Havoc once more sat against ready to get to sleep. Pinkie quickly popped over to the cleric of chaos and tapped him on the bare part of his chest. "Could you help me find my way out of here?" she asked as Havoc opened his eyes to meet her. Havoc raises to his feet in complete silence and turned to Pinkie.

"If you come with me then we may perhaps provide each another with mutual assistance." Havoc commented with a slight grin before turning away. "Follow me if you wise."

"Okie dokie lokie." Pinkie smiled bouncing along behind her new friend.

Author's Note:

Quick followup with Pinkie in chaos realm. Pinkie Pie is now the new goddess of chaos... sorry Discord. :pinkiegasp::pinkiesmile::pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:

Comments ( 2 )

And thus, Earthrealm and all others were doomed. :pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment