• Published 28th Nov 2014
  • 853 Views, 5 Comments

Twilight's years at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns - LotusRaven



Twilight has been accepted into PCSGU, this is the story of her time spent there.

  • ...
6
 5
 853

Prologue

"Well Miss Sparkle?"
The stallion next to her coughed, as if telling Twilight to hurry up.
Another one of her examiners yawned, and another looked at her watch and said", "we don't have all day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!" After a few moments of that, Twilight realised she was prancing around Princess Celestia herself and stopped, wearing a sheepish smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then the Princess came in and made me her personal protege! Did you guys see that?!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Yes Twiley, we were there, and we are soo proud of you!" Giving Twilight a big bear hug.

"So Twiley, did you pass? If you did, we can go to school together!"

"Shiny! I passed! Aaaand Princess Celestia made me her personal student at the school... AND look at my flank!" Twilight turned around and there was a six-pointed star with little stars around it.

That was second bear hug Twilight received that day.

Author's Note:

First fimfiction. Sorry if my English is bad. Please support me though, I'll try to upload as regularly as possible but I do have school and live in a place with NO summer holidays... :( Bye for now.