• Published 23rd Nov 2014
  • 4,800 Views, 11 Comments

Warped Reflections - A series of very short one-shots - abcd_z



I occasionally get inspired by other authors' works and write a scene or two from their story in the manner I think it should have went. These are those scenes.

  • ...
2
 11
 4,800

Rainbow Dash Gets Spanked

Author's Note:

Inspired by Equestrian Life

"Stop right there!" came the voice of Rainbow Dash.

I did not want to deal with her right then, so I kept walking in the hopes that if I ignored her she might leave me alone.

I know, I know. Fat chance.

"I said, 'stop!'" she yelled, and almost immediately tackled me to the ground. I threw both hands in front of myself to cushion the fall and wound up with a face full of dirt and a skinned hand that throbbed painfully.

Rainbow Dash sat on top of me, holding me to the ground with her body weight.

I turned my head sideways and spat a few times to clear the dirt of out my mouth.

"Rainbow Dash," I said through gritted teeth, "you have exactly three seconds to get off of me before I put you over my knee and spank you like an unwanted stepchild!"

There was a shocked silence, then Rainbow Dash replied, "I don't know who you think you're talking to, but no pony talks to me like that and gets away with it!"

"All right, that's it!" I exclaimed. I pushed myself to my feet and threw her off my back in one fluid movement. Before she could react I grabbed her and carried her. She kicked and yelled, but she couldn't get away from me. I had two younger brothers back home with whom I wrestled all the time. Compared to them, Rainbow Dash's efforts were strictly amateur.

The only thing I needed to watch out for were her wings, but I managed to get around them and hold her long enough to carry her to a nearby stump. I sat upon it and dropped her so that her front hooves were on one side of my legs, her rear hooves were to the other side of my legs, and her stomach was propped up by my legs themselves. This meant her wing kept battering me in the face, but I could ignore that.

Once she was positioned properly, I slapped her rump hard.

I was rather thankful that no other ponies were around. I'd have spanked her even if there were, but I preferred not having to humiliate her in front of others.

As I spanked her, Rainbow Dash yelled. Then she started shrieking. Then, in an unexpected turn of events, she started sobbing. She tried to twist out of the way but I held her in place. I hadn't slapped her rump more than a half-dozen times, but she was blubbering incoherently. I raised my hand for one last spank when she cried, "I'm sorry, daddy! I'm sorry!"

I froze, my hand still in the air.

Holy. Shit.

I sat there awkwardly, a sobbing Rainbow Dash still propped on my thighs. I had wanted to teach her a lesson, but I hadn't meant to break her like that.

I wasn't sure how to handle the situation. What would be appropriate? If I tried to comfort her, would that just make things worse? I wanted to fix this, but I wasn't sure how.

Then Rainbow Dash did something that made it very easy for me to decide: even as she continued sobbing quietly she pulled her legs up and shifted her body to lie completely on my lap. As she did so she pressed her body against mine. It was pretty obvious that she wanted comfort and reassurance.

So I gave it to her. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her close to me and held her there carefully. Then I softly said the one thing she wanted to hear.

"I forgive you."

Rainbow Dash started crying loudly again and wrapped her front hooves around my sides. Her tear-streaked face pressed into my chest.

I held her and rubbed her fur, murmuring "it's okay" over and over until her tears subsided.