• Published 22nd Nov 2014
  • 4,457 Views, 138 Comments

Sir Alonne - Lady Maria



I am sir Alonne and I was just slain by a undead who bested me at sword fighting. I died a honorable death and now I am stuck in a world of technicolor ponies and I am public enemy number 1. Now I have to survive and prove myself as a friend!

  • ...
33
 138
 4,457

Chapter I and, II A honorable death and the forest (Semi Edited.)

An honorable death

2nd person POV

This all happens after discord gets hit by the elements of harmony

You hear clashing of swords as the Old Iron King and Sir Alonne fight to the death.

More clashes and clanging of metal. Sparks fly from the blades as they clash together with the force of two legendary warriors.

"My king you are a worthy opponent and if I die here today I would have no other being but you to do it." Sir Alonne says as he takes another swing at the chosen undead.

"Well there is no room for failure for me!" The Old Iron says and he blocks Sir Alonne's attack as the chosen undead makes Sir Alonne stagger by using his great hammer to push Sir Alonne's aside. The Old Iron King took this chance and, dealt the finishing blow to Sir Alonne.

You hear a cry of pain as Sir Alonne falls to the floor. He flips his blade around then seppukus himself.

"May your soul rest in peace brave warrior." The Old Iron King says as he walks away...

Then everything fades to black



<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

First person POV

So this is what it is like to die... I never thought it would happen but I actually died! I have been alive so long I can't even remember how old I am... But I have to admit that brave undead did me a huge favor. There isn't much to do but float here in silence. We all know how someone like me as old as I am likes to talk. So who ever is out there. Let me tell you some things about me.

My name is Sir Alonne and I am the highest ranking samurai knight in all of the land. I have completed my one goal that I have ever wanted to accomplish! Dying honorably in a one on one fight to the death, but what will become of me now? Maybe the gods will reincarnate me into another world, but until then I shall wait. Wait for the time that the gods reincarnate me into a better life...


3rd person POV

Ponyville Equestria

"Oh chaos is a wonderful wonderful thing!" Discord said as he filled a glass cup with chocolate milk.

"Not as wonderful as friendship!" Twilight said as discord gave her a annoyed stare then he broke into a crooked smile.

"Oh this again!" Discord said as he drank the glass from the cup and through the solid chocolate milk cylinder behind him. The chocolate exploded as Discord relaxed and gave them a goofy/amused look.

"I've learned something discord. No matter how far you try to break us apart our friendship will bring us together!" Twilight said as discord had a clearly annoyed and frustrated look on his face.

"Oh fine use your stupid elements on me just get it over with I'm missing some excellent chaos here!" Discord said as he sat on his throne then watched the elements rainbow powers come down on him.

His last words were this, "I may be defeated now but another shall take my place soon!" Discord said as he was able to snap his fingers before being completely encased in stone. As this happened a huge white dome covered Ponyville and turned it back to it beautiful normal state.

After the big Canterlot ceremony

"Princess Celestia?" Twilight asked with uneasiness in her tone.

"Yes Twilight?" The Princess responded

"Discord said something before he was turned to stone and it has really been bugging me." Twilight said as she looked up to Celestia

"Oh what did he say?" Princess Celestia asked.

"He said and I quote, I may be defeated now but another shall take my place soon." Twilight said as she shivered.

"Twilight it is nothing. Discord is probably trying to get you to be paranoid so he can use you to fuel his own entertainment." Princess Celestia said as she looked at Twilight and smiled. However Twilight thought differently.


First person POV

The Everfree Forest

Discord's creepy laugh echoes faintly throughout the gardens

Then a lightning bolt struck the ground and revealed a 8 foot giant/human in armor with a katana sticking out of him. Slowly and ever so slightly I awoke....

As I stood up and looked around at the clearly unfamiliar forest I start to walk forward through the brush. I heard growling in the distance and I quickly turned in its direction with my sword ready. As soon as I did this a wooden wolf made out of timber jumped me. Before It even got within 3 feet of me I used my katana to slice it in half. As soon as I did 6 more wolves came out and circled me.

"So we are going to play this game huh? Thou dare challenge me showing no honor. You all are filthy mutts come and get some!" I yelled as the first 2 attack but were quickly cut into pieces by my blade. One wolf jumped on to my back and then bit my neck. I quickly retaliated by grabbing its leg and tearing it off of me. I turned around then used my boot to shatter its skull. Then I was flanked by the other two as the sunk their sharpened fangs into my flesh.

I cried out in pain but reminded myself I have felt worse. I then swung my katana to the left and beheaded one and then the other I shook off and impaled. The wolf exploded into wood and dust. I turned to face the last one who was trembling in fear. He looked different. maybe he was the alpha? I hissed at the wolf as it backed up with its tail between his legs and ran away yelping.

I relaxed as I looked at my sword and cleaned it off in near by stream. As I do this I can hear a sound of three little girls voices. I turn around and went towards the noise. I hid behind a bush and quickly peaked at them, what I saw confused me. Three little ponies wondering around in a forest this late at night have they lost their minds?!

My thoughts were broken as the same timber wolf from before came across the 3 ponies and started to growl. I quickly shot into action as he had reinforcements with him at least 10 other wolves as I could see. I quickly sprang into action as the first wolf charged them. I cut the wolf clean in half making it explode. I turned around and charged the rest of the back as I cut them to pieces. I quickly look around for the leader and hear a scream of terror and distress. I instantly looked over to my left, and saw the leader looming over the three ponies.

I dashed forward and before it could pounce him I cut him in half. The timber wolf howled in pain as it was still alive trying to crawl away slowly I stopped it by cutting off one of its fore legs and finished him off by bashing its skull in. I looked back at the three ponies staring at me amazed at what I did to the wolves.

I look at them then spoke, "I am Sir Alonne. I would like it if you three could show me the nearest town from here." I said as they nodded speechless because of the performance I just made. I followed them for a matter of five minutes. We eventually exited the forest and walked towards a cottage.

We came up to the cottages door and the three ponies entered the building. I followed but I banged my head on the door way so I had to crawl in where inside I could stand to my full height. As I stretched a butter yellow pony walked down the steps.

"Girls?! Where were you? Do you know what could have happened if some big old monster hu..." The pony stopped and started trembling in fear.

"G-girls get behind me!" Fluttershy said as she tried to look strong and threatening to me, "Go away monster!" She shouted.

"Miss I mean no harm!" I said setting my katana on the ground and put my hands behind my back. As soon as I did there was banging on the front door and several female voices started shouting.

Female voice, "Fluttershy are you okay what's happening in there?"

"Help there is a giant metal monster in here!" Fluttershy yelled.

"Hold on Fluttershy! We'll save you!" A raspy annoying voice calls. The door was then busted down and I quickly retaliated by picking up my katana and readied it. A rainbow maned horse bolted at me and tackled me to the ground. I almost laughed at how stupid looking she looked.

But I was quickly brought back to reality as I was grabbed by a magical force and held down. Thankfully I was stronger than the caster of the spell. I broke free and took hold of one of the ponies being the yellow Pegasus. I I held my blade against her stomach and then yelled, "STAND DOWN NOW OR HER GUTS WILL BE SPILT ALL OVER THE FLOOR!" everyone stopped.

I held the pony tighter and looked away for one second. Then looked back but as soon as I did I was hit by a spell that knocked me on to my back. As I laid on my back trying to keep awake but nonetheless I failed and closed my eyes and fell into a long sleep that would leave me dormant for about 2 days...