• Published 5th May 2012
  • 973 Views, 17 Comments

Ditzy's Dilemma - chlochlocola



Of course on the day of my job interview, I go and mess everything up as usual.

  • ...
8
 17
 973

Fanfics

Friday

As I walk down the stairs a see a great green monster mad of goo and LOOK HIM IN THE FACE AND YELL OMMAHGAWD U BEE SO SCARY ! AND EYE RUN DOEHN THE HALLL YELLING.

As you see, I couldn't write if my life was on the line. Here's my best work. I recommend listening to this while you're at it.

On my way home from school I found a demon, sliming it's way thru town, carrying Celestia in it's disgusting egg pouch. I defeated it using what Ms. Dash taught me, Ruler Rescue. As the next corner was cleared I found a lizard, eating peoples lunches. I killed it by using my patented Cyclone smash. And then I....

That was the worst story you've ever read right? Dinky's are much better. I told her to find them, but I was rudely refused. Whatever, small child. Without me, you would've got hit by a car when you were three.

As I prodded the monster, I told him to wake up. The green figure didn't at least grunt. I thoht he was dead. poor guy. I dindn't know what to make of this, SOOO I decided to grad holt of him and lug him intoh the car.

blah/ blahblahblah/

Hmmm..? ZWAAAK..! Sorry I fell asleep. Hmm. Did you know that the more you pray the faster the ozon layer disappears? LOL just kidding. I-I uhh.

/ERROR/

***

Hey guys, did you just read my fanfiction? It was about a robot who likes to read fanfictions. She likes to plagiarize. Hee hee. Sorry for the short entry everypony. Life hasn't been to exciting lately. KAAAAPA-PA