• Published 21st Dec 2014
  • 3,890 Views, 26 Comments

Big Mane 6 - Superman365



If Hiro Hamada and his friends as the Big Hero 6 was good, then them teaming up with Twilight Sparkle and her friends, the Power Ponies, must be even better! Time for a good old fashioned team-up!

  • ...
6
 26
 3,890

Comic-Madness

Big Hero 6, the mighty new superhero team from the brand new hit Disney animated film of the same name, based on the Marvel comic book series, also of the same name, is proving to be one of the best superhero teams in history. Made up of Hiro Hamada, the leader and brains of the outfit, GoGo Tomago, the tough-as-nails speedster armed with magnetic discs used as projectiles and rollerblades, Honey Lemon, a chemistry wiz who throws out a wide variety of colored balls that can do all sorts of things such as freeze, turn all bouncy-like, even explode, Wasabi No-Ginger, a master of dual laser blades that can slice and dice anything, Fred-Zilla, a comic-book lover who dons a fearsome monster suit that can perform super-jumps and breathe fire, and then there's Baymax, the team's most powerful member, a robot donning mighty armor that allows him to fly at incredible speeds, fire rocket-fists, makes him amazingly strong, who is also Hiro's closest friend, and even possessess more heart, compassion, empathy and gentleness than any other living being, ever.

Baymax was created by Hiro's older brother, Tadashi, as a non-threatening, huggable healthcare companion, to help so many people. These guys didn't set out to be superheroes, but when a mysterious villain named Yokai steals Hiro's micobots, and behind an accident that claimed the life of Tadashi, Hiro upgrades himself and the others to save the day. The day was saved when the villain Yokai was defeated, who turned out to be Tadashi's mentor, Professor Callaghan, who took advantage of Hiro's microbots to help make himself God-like in order to take revenge on tech guru and pioneer Alistair Krei, for being the reason why he lost his daughter during a test with teleportation technology, by also using the very same tech to suck up a new science building Krei just completed, and throwing him in afterwards. Baymax was even willing to give up his own life to save Hiro, when they go through the portal themselves to save Callaghan's daughter upon discovering she's still alive. From then on, those two, along with the rest of their friends, set out to fulfill Tadashi's dream of helping others as the next generation of superheroes forever known as, Big Hero 6.

Now, we all remember the time when Spike and the Mane 6 ended up in a comic book world and, as a superhero team known as the Power Ponies, had to defeat a villain known as the Mane-iac, in order to return back to Equestria. Of course, some of us wondered what would happen if these two unexpected yet incredibly awesome superhero teams joined forces. Well, the answer lies ahead!
------

The story starts out in Equestria, in the grand room inside the castle of Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship, to be exact, with Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy all gathered together to bare witness Twilight trying to test a new spell she spent weeks trying to perfect: travel to other dimensions, besides the mirror used to travel to the human world where the human Mane 6, also known as the Rainbooms, reside. Meanwhile, Twilight concentrates as hard as she can to give the spell another go.

"Alright, just one more try", said Twilight as she gets into her usual stance, closes her eyes, and activates her horn, then signs of a tiny portal start to show. The portal continues to expand at a very slow rate the harder Twilight concentrates, but the others can tell she's putting too much strain on herself as the portal stops expanding and disappears like it wasn't even there, and then Twilight collapses on the floor, then the rest run to her aid to see to it she's fine.

"You okay, Sugarcube?", asked Applejack as she helps Twilight back on her hooves.

"Y-yeah, yeah I'm fine. Ugh! I can't believe it! That's the tenth time in a row! I thought I'd get it this time", said Twilight with a mix of frustration and dispair.

"Chill Twi, I'm pretty sure no pony's supposed to nail this kind of stuff on the first try. Except me, that is, since my talents just came to me naturally", said Rainbow, bragging about herself, as usual.

"That's not really helpful, daring", said Rarity.

"I'm just saying", said Rainbow.

"Don't worry, Twilight, I'm sure you'll get right soon enough", said Fluttershy.

"CURSE YOU SPELL, YOU HAVE FORSAKEN US!!!", yelled Pinkie dramatically, weirding out the others, "*giggles* Sorry! I thought that was called for! Would've totally made it more dramatic if it was raining".

"No offense guys, but could you keep it down a little? I'm just getting to the best part", said Spike, whose been sitting in his own little throne next to Twilight's throne, with his face buried in one of the dozen new comic books he picked up the last time he and the Mane 6 were in Canterlot.

"Spike, have you been reading those all day?", asked Rarity.

"These are brand new! And I haven't had time to read them until now, I'm just in the middle of the latest issue of 'Power Ponies'! This is a new story, where the Mane-iac launches her next scheme to conquer Maretropolis when she gets her hairy tentacles on a couple of top-secret experiments; one is to increase the strength and size of her tentacles at will, the other is to mass produce hundreds and thousands of robotic dopplegangers that are just as powerful as her, and just as dangerous! This could be, without a doubt, the single biggest threat to Maretropolis that the Power Ponies have ever faced!", shouted Spike, standing in his throne with way too much enthusiasm, only to find everypony but Pinkie ready to doze off, with a bowl of popcorn and a bottle of soda by her side.

"Guys! Didn't you like any of it?", asked Spike, followed by the majority of the ponies shaking off the sleepiness.

"Huh? O-oh yeah, sure thing! We're plenty interested", said Applejack, as she and the others, again, except Pinkie, we're putting a nervous smile face on and slowly nodded, but Spike wasn't buying it one bit.

"Really? Because it looked like I was putting you guys to sleep", said Spike, slightly irritated by this sort of attention he's getting from his friends, "I bet none of you heard a single word I said this whole time".

"Of course we heard everything you said", said Fluttershy, hard to tell if she said that to spare his feelings the best way she can or if she really meant it.

Oh yeah? Then what I'd say?", asked Spike.

"Oh, something about robots and tentacles, that sort of thing", said Rarity.

"Alright, I believe you. After all, I can't stay mad at you for long", said Spike with a puppy love look on his face meant for Rarity, but a few seconds later and Spike snapped out of it.

"Would be pretty awesome of we could be superheroes again. Saving the day with all those wicked super powers!", shouted Rainbow with much excitement.

"Not to mention those costumes of ours were absolutely fabulous! I especially adored those construct bracelets I had, oh the fashion possibilities would be limitless with those wonderful trinkets", said Rarity, obsessive over anything fashion based, as always.

"Yeah! Like back then, I was super duper fast! I was all like whoosh! And I was all like zooooooooom!!", shouted Pinkie as she mimiced a bunch of running movements.

"Ya know, aside from being caught in some serious trouble, Ah'd say that was one real doozy", said Applejack.

"It was pretty amazing, but I'll take our usual lives over superhero lives any day. Now, let's give that spell one last try", said Twilight.

"Ya sure yer up for it?", asked Applejack.

"I can't just give up on this, besides, I know I didn't spend nearly a month working on this spell for nothing", said Twilight.

"Point taken", said Applejack.

"Now let's see if we can't get this spell working", said Twilight as she got in the similar stance, and fired up her horn as she had begun conjuring the portal. The portal appears again and, like before, starts to expand at a slow rate. Twilight then starts to crumble under the strain of it, but, determined as always, she pushes through, and after another nine minutes, success was hers as she and the others now stand before a fully manifested portal.

"And there you have it!", said Twilight with pride as the others gaze in amazement.

"It's so gorgeous", said Fluttershy.

"Gorgeous, indeed!", shouted Rarity, mesmerized by the vivid colors of the portal.

"Sweet! So, where do you guys think this thing will take us?", asked Rainbow.

"I'm not sure yet. That's why we need to test it before we all walk through", said Twilight.

"CHARGE!!", yelled Pinkie as she made a running dash for the portal, only to end up frozen in place by Twilight's magic, just a foot away from the portal.

"I meant we test it CAREFULLY, Pinkie", said Twilight before she released Pinkie from her magic.

"Just wanted to be sure!", said Pinkie.

"So how do ya suppose we test this anyway?", asked Applejack.

"We should send one of us through with some rope, the rest of us will get a good hold of the rope while that pony goes through it. One tug means everything's fine, two tugs mean we have to pull them back fast if there's trouble", said Twilight, slightly concerned.

"So, who pray tell wants to go first?", asked Rarity, and then Pinkie pops up next to her and starts jumping around with excitement.

"Oh oh oh! Me me me!! Please?! That could lead us to a world made entirely of giant hooey marshmallows, super duper sweet candy canes, maybe even a chocolate waterfall!!", shouted Pinkie.

"I say we should send some pony BESIDES Pinkie here", said Rainbow.

"But think of the candy canes! All those luscious, mouth watering candy canes that are just BEGGING to be put in my belly!", shouted Pinkie.

"Pinkie, calm down! I can't risk any of you getting caught in something really dangerous, so if any one of us should test the portal, it should be me", said Twilight, and just before any of the other ponies could start an argument over the matter, Spike steps in between the portal and the others with his comic.

"Hey guys! You GOTTA check this comic! I think it's the best out of any of the other comics I just got", said Spike, but just then, the portal starts acting strange, as it starts acting all glitchy, and easily catches the group's attention.

"Twilight, daring, would you kindly explain to us why the portal's acting strange all of a sudden?", asked Rarity nervously with Fluttershy hiding behind her, seriously frightened.

"Oh no, I was afraid of this! Every pony stand back, I'm gonna try to shut it down before it's too late!", shouted Twilight as she fired up her horn and tries to make the portal fade away, but alas, that had no effect on it.

"I don't understand, nothing's working!", said Twilight, and her fears grew worse when she noticed she was starting to get pulled in slowly, then is sucked in right away, followed by the rest of the group. Things got even stranger as Spike's comic got sucked up last, and the portal behaved even more unusual, right before it finally disappeared. A moment later, Discord, former spirit of chaos, pops up with some board games and snacks in hand.

"Hello friends! I hope you're all in the mood for 'Pin the Tail on the Pony' and some savory frosted cookies!!", shouted Discord, only to find the whole castle comepletely empty.

"Um...heeellllloooo???!!! Any pony home?! Any pony? Any pony at all?! Nothing at all? Oh well, more for me then", said Discord as he muched on a frosted cookie.

Meanwhile, the Mane 6 were flying through the portal in complete terror, that's when they notice strange things going on with the portal's inside as they starting feeling different, and then everything goes black. When the group finally wakes up, they notice they're still in pony form, with one difference: they find themselves donning the costumes and powers of the Power Ponies once more!

Spike as Hum Drum, Twilight as the Masked Matter-Horn, Pinkie as Fili-Second, Rarity as Radiance, Applejack as Mistress Mare-velous, Rainbow as Zapp, and Fluttershy as Saddle-Rager. They're comepletely surprised and excited over this, and that would've lasted longer if they weren't just dragged through a troublesome portal with serious side-effects and thrown into an unknown dimension.

"How awesome is this?! We're the Power Ponies again!", shouted Rainbow.

"Hey! Cupcakes anyone?", asked Pinkie holding a platter of assorted cupcakes.

"Where did you get those?", asked Fluttershy.

"I smelled some super-sweet sweets that came from an incredible sweet shop a few blocks from here!", shouted Pinkie.

"But how did you get those?", asked Fluttershy.

"Oh, I had a split half second after we woke up", said Pinkie, right before she hilariously devoured all the cupcakes in one sitting.

"This is all mighty amazing and all, but I'm a little curious as to where in the name of Equestria are we", said Applejack.

"Oh my goodness! A shopping district! I can search for some wonderful accessories to really glamourize my already wonderful costume", said Rarity, as she quickly noticed she and the group are indeed in some kind of shopping center, filled with all kinds of shops, especially the kind that grab Rarity's attention with ease.

"Ah reckon we need something a little more specific than that", said Applejack, right before she and the others quickly notice one of the shops' signs saying 'SanFransokyo Furniture Place'.

"SanFransokyo?", asked Twilight.

"What the hay kinda name is that for a city?", asked Applejack.

"I bet the people of this dimension would ask the same with something like Filidelphia or Ponyville", said Rainbow.

"Speaking of the people of this dimension, where is everyone?", asked Twilight, and that's when the others join in on her curiousity as they quickly studied their surroundings: they easily gather that they're in a mega sized city by the name of SanFransokyo, littered with various signs of American and Japanese culture and architecture. But also notice the streets are mostly empty, nothing but several abandoned cars, dropped belongings and good, literally no one in sight, until something unexpected came up.

"Guys? There's something coming", said Spike nervously.

"Is it candy rain?!", shouted Pinkie, very excited-like when she looked to the skies for a moment.

"Not really", said Spike even more nervously as he and the others got a better view of what was coming their way, and it really surprises them to to see it's a huge crowd of humans running toward them.

"Fair people! Stop! We don't mean your world any harm!", shouted Twilight, with her and the others actually convinced the people viewed them as a threat and sought to attack. However, instead of that, the Power Ponies stand very still as the crowd just ran right past them. Three minutes later, and it was just them all alone in the shopping district, confused about what just happened now.

"What just happened?", asked Rainbow.

"Someone's probably giving away free party cannons on the other side of town!", shouted Pinkie.

"Ah don't think it's that, Pinkie, or us at that matter. Come to think of it, what's so serious that it's got all these folk so spooked anyway?", asked Applejack.

"Maybe they're running away because of THAT?!", shouted Spike as he pointed to something in the distance and the others took notice as well. The group is in complete shock to see it was none other than the Mane-iac, suspended in mid-air between two skyscrapers by, what appeared to be, her hair tentacles grown all giant-like, and it wasn't long before she caught wind of them.

"POWER PONIES!!!! What a delight it is to see you again!! But I'm afraid to say you're too late!! Now nothing can stand in my way as I bring the city of SanFransokyo to it's knees!!!!", shouted the Mane-iac, followed by a maniacal laughter.

"How is this all happening anyhow?! We never even gotten ourselves sucked into some comic book world again!", shouted Applejack, but that's when Twilight took a minute to put two and two together and figure out the source of all their troubles, as usual.

"In some way I think that's just what happened", said Twilight, then turning to Spike and putting on an angry gaze before asking him something, "Spike, that comic you were just reading before I opened that portal wouldn't have been from 'Enchanted Comics' would it?"

"Well...*chuckles nervously* Yes, but I wasn't gonna read that tiny spell on the last page! I know better than that!", shouted Spike.

"Just as I thought. The portal was going through some side-effects indeed, but there was no doubt it was working right", said Twilight.

"That still doesn't explain why we're all superheroes once more, and especially why SHE'S here", said Rarity.

"That's just it, the magic spell from the comic must have interacted with the magic used in the portal. So instead of bringing us into the comic book world, it brought the comic book world to US!", shouted Twilight.

"So we beat Mane-iac again, save this city, and go back home! No biggie!", shouted Rainbow.

"Heh heh, about that, there's a catch", said Spike nervously.

"We all gotta do the funky chicken dance?! I'm on it!", shouted Pinkie as she was quickly underway of her little dance, but was halted again by Twilight's magic, then released.

"It's not that, just that we MIGHT not be able to win this one", said Spike.

"Dude, are you doubting our awesome skills? We totally got this nut job in the bag", said Rainbow.

"That's not gonna be easy, since last time we had to follow through the events that the comic had to beat the Mane-iac, things are gonna get tricky since the comic I was reading, was a two-part story", said Spike.

"A TWO-PART STORY?!?!", shouted the others in unison strong enough to actually knock Spike off his balance for a moment before getting back on his feet.

"The comic I was reading was just part one of the story! Part two won't release until next month to finish the whole story!", shouted Spike.

"NEXT MONTH?!", shouted the others in unison a second time.

"What in tarnation is a story that's done split in two parts where all that tension and worry will build up?!", demanded Applejack, if she only knew she and the others have done that kind of thing already, a bunch of times at best.

"Comic books do that sort of thing all the time! It's to add some suspense to keep readers hooked on for more!", shouted Spike.

"Like we knew that before! It's not like any of the rest of us read two-part stories in our spare time!", shouted Rainbow.

"From what I recall, there are quite a few times when I overheard you reading a few of those Daring Do books of yours that sounded an awful lot like two-part stories", said Rarity, giving Rainbow an arching eyebrow.

"Fair enough", said Rainbow.

"That's enough now, we can't leave and allow Mane-iac to spread her terror upon this city, worse, around the whole world as well! We have to stop her!", shouted Twilight.

"But like I said: that comic was just part one, we don't know how the story ends!", shouted Spike.

"So what, we're gonna let some comic decide what we do? I don't think so!", shouted Rainbow.

"I guess it's too late to consider?", asked Fluttershy.

"Rainbow's right, we're in charge of our own lives, WE have to decide how this story ends", said Twilght.

"Darn tootin'!", shouted Applejack.

"Indeed", said Rarity.

"Yay for us", said Fluttershy.

"Okie Dokie Wokie!", shouted Pinkie.

"Well, can't hurt to try, I guess. What the heck, I'm game!", shouted Spike with confidence, and with that settled with, the group steps up to challenge the Mane-iac.

"MANE-IAC! Your reign of terror stops right now! Give yourself up before we make you!", demanded Twilight, but the Mane-iac didn't find that at all threatening.

"*yawns* Your tiny threats bore me! I have no time to deal with you myself, I'll just leave it to my minions! Manelings!!!", yelled the Mane-iac, followed by a battalion of robotic dopplegangers that each look as identical as Mane-iac minus the silver paint job and red eyes, and just as powerful as well. It wasn't long before they surrounded the Power Ponies.

"Spike, you hide behind that mailbox, we'll handle this!", shouted Twilight.

"Sounds good to me!", shouted Spike as he quickly dashed for cover behind the nearest mailbox, and then he discovers Fluttershy hiding there as well.

"Not this again, Fluttershy! Come on and get angry, they'll need you out there! Aren't you the least bit mad?", asked Spike.

"Well, not really", said Fluttershy, followed by Spike slamming his hand against his forehead.

"Uh, Spike, got anything ya might wanna share with us about these varmints?", asked Applejack.

"Like in the comic, these things look and fight like her, except the laser eyes that is. Oh, and that they're pretty tough, but they're definitely not invincible", said Spike.

"You also said they're completely mindless", said Twilight.

"Which means we don't have to hold back!", shouted Rainbow as she pulled off a dash attack on a few Manelings to start off the fight, then the others joined in. Applejack uses the magic lasso to reel in five Manelings, swings them around and slams them into the side of a building, Twilight uses her powers to freeze three Manelings in their place while Rainbow uses her power to summon a tornado and controls it to suck up the frozen Manelings from the bottom of it, and send them flying through the top side. Rarity buck-kicks a Maneling into a few others, making them fall to the ground, and then uses her power to make a construct of a broom the size of a tree and sweeps that mess up as she uses it to knock those fallen Manelings into a bus.

Pinkie uses her power of super speed to taunt a single Maneling as it constantly tries to zap her with it's laser eyes, only for Pinkie to trick that thing into zapping several other Manelings as she zooms in and out of it's line of fire, one by one, about ten Manelings end up destroyed and Pinkie runs around her original target fast enough to make the bot all dizzy, causing it to short circuit, then she takes a split second break to get a slice of pie.

The fight was fierce, and the Power Ponies were giving it their all, minus Fluttershy since she's facing the same issue as before with her not being able to get angry to activate her powers, but it wasn't long before several more of those bots came on the scene, seeming as if the Power Ponies didn't even make a dent in their numbers, and now they're completely outnumbered.

"Hahaha! It REALLY has been a wild ride, Power Ponies, but now I must bid thee farewell!!", yelled the Mane-iac, that's when the Manelings started to close in, but everyone couldn't help but notice a large black puddle made up of tiny weird bits of metal move right underneath them.

"I don't think so!", shouted a mysterious young male voice, followed by the strange puddle of metal bits quickly shifting into giant spikes, sending a bunch of Manelings flying, then reverting back into a giant puddle and moving away from the Power Ponies, as if it was called back to it's owner.

And then the Power Ponies notice behind them the source of the voice, along with that strange black metal puddle, was from a young boy wearing some kind of purple and black costume with oversized gauntlets and a helmet.

"Whoa! Who's this dude?!", demanded Rainbow.

"The name's Hiro, and I'm on your side", said the boy known as Hiro, then turning his attention to the Mane-iac, "If you're gonna try to take over a whole city, you're gonna have to step up your game!!"

"I like this guy", said Rainbow.

"Not to mention he's sporting an absolutely marvelous outfit", said Rarity.

"*chuckles* My oh my, you're quite the turn-out aren't you? But I'm afraid I won't fall easily to the likes of you!!", shouted the Mane-iac.

"Then it's a good thing I didn't come alone!", shouted Hiro, that's when his own team made their entrance: a yellow metal disc came flying out of nowhere, knocked into one Maneling and ricocheted into a few others, then returned to it's owner, a teenage girl in a black and yellow costume with another disc on her left arm and two more close to her feet, those two used as rollerblades. Then a teenage guy comes out of nowhere and uses a pair of powerful laser blades on his forearms and hacks five of those bots into pieces.

A second teenage girl in a fuchsia and pink costume shows up and dispenses two colorful little balls from the back of a fancy looking hi-tech purse, throws one at the ground in front of a pair of Manelings charging at at her, instantly freezing that patch of ground and causing those two bots to slide and slam into a truck, and throws another one just at the feet of another two Manelings that were about to fire their laser eyes, a second later and the ball explodes in a blaze of power and color, and what was left of the bots feel to the ground all twisted and wrecked.

Another teenage boy in a creepy cool blue monster suit jumps down from a nearby building, throws one bot into another, then unleashes a mighty breath of fire that sends seven bots flying and knocking them hard against a side of another building.

Then a large, buff and powerful red and purple robot comes flying in, hovers in front of the Power Ponies, his teammates, and the remaining Manelings, and fires his fists like rockets and steers them so they only take out the remaining bots, and leaves a mess of scattered and busted up bot parts everywhere as the robot's fists came back to their owner and the robot lands on the ground to join the others. The robot takes particular interest in the Power Ponies and walks up to them.

"Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion", said the robot known as Baymax, looking at the ponies with his small black round eyes with a slightly thick black line intersecting the eyes.

"Um, hello there", said Twilight.

"This guy's awesome and all, but he kinda weirds me out", said Rainbow.

"You have been good little girls. Have a lollipop", said Baymax, who's holding a cherry lollipop in front of the the ponies.

"Don't mind if I do!", shouted Pinkie as she zoomed in front of the others and ate the lollipop in one bite.

"My, he's quite the charmer", said Rarity.

"Yeah, he really is, and this is the rest of my team, GoGo, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, and Fred-Zilla", said Hiro, presenting the rest of his team to the Power Ponies.

"Hey", said the rollerblading girl known as GoGo.

"Hello there", said the laser blade master known as Wasabi.

"Hi! Oh my gosh! You all look SO ADORABLE!", shouted the color-throwing wiz known as Honey Lemon.

"Greetings, rad heroes from another world! We are Big Hero 6!", shouted the guy in the monster suit known as Fred-Zilla.

"Well, we're the...Power Ponies! And thanks so much for the help", said Twilight.

"Hey, it's what we do", said Hiro, who finds himself interrupted by a certain super villain suspended between two skyscrapers by her oversized hair tentacles.

"SSSOOOO SORRY TO RUIN THIS TOUCHING MOMENT, but I do believe it's time to finish this!!", shouted the Mane-iac, as a second battalion of Manelings made their approach and had begun to surround both teams.

"This isn't good", said Spike.

"I'm with you there, pal. Hey Hiro, I think it's our best bet to make a break for it", said Wasabi.

"I think you're right! Everyone, we're retreating!", shouted Hiro.

"Retreat?! But we can take these guys!", shouted Rainbow.

"He's right, sometimes it's smart to run away, regardless of the humiliation we might feel", said Twilight.

"Exactly my point! Honey! Fred! Give us some cover!", shouted Hiro.

"We're on it! Smokescreen move, activate!", shouted Fred-Zilla as Honey Lemon throws out another colorful ball and Fred-Zilla used his fire breath move on the ball, which causes the ball to erupt into a giant cloud of blue smoke that's engulfed the entire city block. The Mane-iac gets a bit cranky, refusing to let those heroes escape her clutches.

"Don't just stand there, clear that smoke and capture those pests!!", yelled the Mane-iac, followed by the Maneling battalion sticking their metal rears in the air, and using their tails as powerful propeller blades, but because the smoke cloud was so thick and massive, it took the bots two full minutes to clear the area of all that smoke.

By the time they did, the two hero teams were already gone. The Manelings, despite not having real minds, looked to their master to see how she felt about the heroes' escape while awaiting further orders. She looked as if she were about to blow a fuse, but instead takes a deep breath and puts on a small grin.

"That's fine, let them run. They'll slip up sooner or later, and we'll wipe them out in an instant! With the power I possess, this mighty army at my complete disposal, and when those heroes are dealt with, this city will belong to me! And the same will go to the rest of this pathetic little world! So says...THE MANE-IAC!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", yelled the Mane-iac, and she's right of course. The heroes will need to really step up their game, or the entire city will belong...to the Mane-iac!

To be continued....

Author's Note:

I hope you've all enjoyed part one of this delightfully exciting tale of epic, heroic proportions! Featuring the site's debut of Big Hero 6 as well as the return of the Power Ponies! I'll get to work on parts two and three as soon as possible, but just for fun, and to give you all a taste of it, here the titles of parts two and three:

Power Pony Style Smackdown
Satisfied With My Care

Well, I hope that pleases you, farewell and be sure to Power Pony Up!