• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 789 Views, 35 Comments

Project Nega Titan - darkmage1997



A new, mysterious band of Titans have arisen, and have been making the real Titans look like criminals.

  • ...
7
 35
 789

Chapter 3: Battle for the Elements begins! Part 1

James' Secret base

4:00 AM

"Excellent work boys! Those pesky titans are now in the slammer thanks to you!" James congratulated the Nega Titans.

"But don't forget James, you must still obtain the other six elements to operate the eclipse cannon, but when you do, you will have unlimited power," Lance said, just as a small fairy pony came flying in with a miniature TV set.

"James, I have a message for you!" Shadow Tech said, giving James the set. Turning it on, an image of Shadow Mane was shown.

"James, I was able to obtain the Master Element with ease, and am returning to base with it, while the others go after the Elements of Harmony in the Crystal Empire," Shadow Mane explained.

"Excellent, things are going according to plan," James said, before hearing a beeping, before the TV exploded, with Shadow Tech laughing, "THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" James yelled at the robot Breezy.

"Hey, don't blame me, lots of shows on TV bombs!" Shadow Tech said, giggling again.

Crystal Empire

Winterkeep Prison

7:30 AM

After giving themselves up, the titans were all just lounging around the cell they were put in, Silver was playing cards with Brian and Heiru, Echo-Echo, Stealth, and Icezer were entertaining themselves by drawing pictures on the floor, while Francisco and Raiden were examining the mathematical equations on the walls, "What do you suppose any of this means?" Francisco asked.

"I haven't the foggiest idea, but whoever came up with these equations might've been a genius," Raiden replied, as he examined the wall more closely.

"C'mon guys, just relax, we'll get out of here, sooner or later," Icezer reassured.

Crystal Empire Palace

7:40 AM

"And that's the whole story, Cold Judgment ordered the guards watching over Winterkeep prison to keep us out, until it was time for the high council of the Crystal Empire to give their judgment," Cadence explained to her friends and family.

"Well, is there any way for us to give our evidence on the situation," Celestia asked.

"Yes, the titans are to be given a fair and just trial before their final sentence. If the evidence is to be good enough for them to release the titans, then that's our best bet," Celina replied.

"You've really gotten the hang of law and order in Equestria down pat pretty fast," Flain commented.

"Yeah, I was a major in that area back in college," Celina replied.

"Well, we have good evidence, so that should help us," Marcus said, holding some papers up.

"What are these?" Cadence asked, taking the papers.

"Some papers my boys wrote in their free time. I compared their penmanship to the note, and I concluded that someone is setting them up," Marcus replied.

"Alright, lets take them to the warden, and see if he'll let them out, or at the very least, let us see them," Cadence said, leading her family and friends to Winterkeep Prison.

Crystal Empire Outskirts

7:40

"Hmm, I wonder if I'm pushing my luck, trying to invade the Crystal Empire a second time?" James asked himself.

"I would think so, security has really tightened since our last visit," Long Face replied, just as Shadow Mane and the Nega titans arrived.

"Is everyone here? Good, now then, where's the plan, I will go around wreaking havoc around the Empire, drawing off the attention of the guards. Now here are your roles, the Nega Titans will infiltrate the Winterkeep Prison, and sabotage their defenses with it remote detonator," James said, tossing a small device to Lance, who caught it, and nodded in understanding, "Meanwhile, the rest of you will go and snatch away the Elements of Harmony, once everyone has lowered their guard," he explained, as he looked at the villains, who all nodded in understanding, "We only have one shot at this, if any of you runs into any trouble, you're on your own," James said, as he and the others went to do their own tasks.

'Hmm, looks like these dopes can't tell the difference,' "Shadow Mane" thought to herself.