• Published 23rd Oct 2014
  • 2,174 Views, 24 Comments

GTA: Released - primeoetgrunn



An ancient lock has been opened, setting free a whole bunch of strange creatures and their vehicles run wild across Equestria

  • ...
7
 24
 2,174

The Lost and the Damned

Celestia has told her younger sister Luna what Daring Do had found shortly after Daring had left the castle.

"So, what do you think we should do? Ask Twilight to help us, or solve this ourselves?" The Solar goddess asked the younger Lunar goddess.

"We think that nopony may know what has transpired in the Deathlands, and recalling what thine former student has a tendency to, We believe she shoud be left in the dark aswell." Luna decided. "After all, having a powerful alicorn panic could only worsen the situation."

"Indeed, we should stay calm and collected." Celestia agreed "We do not know if those creatures can understand us, or how they will react in any situation. It'd be best to strike fast, thorough and with force. To make sure our little ponies will not be in harms way. Who knows how many of those beings have already left the portal."

"Then we should leave, post haste!" Luna preparing to take off. Meanwhile, Celestia had already left to the sky.

"Race ya there?" The princess of the sun yelled over her shoulder.

"Prepare for defeat, sister dearest!" Luna, now also in the air, just passed her sister saying that.

When the two princesses finally remembered they were royalty, they were already nearing the temple Daring Do told Celestia about.
The odd thing was that the temple was deserted: no living being present.

The moment the alicorn sisters touched the sand on the ground, Luna noticed something. "Sister, behold."
The dark blue princess pointed her hoof at unnatural grooves in the sand. There were many of those grooves and they all seemed to point at the same direction.
"What could have made this?" Luna asked her sister.
"I do not know of any creature this numerous or big." The large white alicorn said while looking in the direction the trail was going.

"Listen, Tia. I hear something." Luna heard a low rumbling noise coming from the temple. "It is emanating from inside. Let me scout forward."

Luna was nearing the entrance to the temple and at the same time a large green and purple drove out tires screeching and its horn playing a happy tune while moving towards Celestia without slowing down or diverting from its course. The white alicorn only just dodged it and shot a beam of her magic at it, blowing up the odd vehicle.
Meanwhile, a scroll appeared in front of her.
"passive mode, b1tsh!! :D LOL YOLO SWAG!!!!!" Celestia read the text on the scroll out loud. When she looked once more at the burning wreck of the vehicle a bipedal creature in strange clothes and a pig mask was humping the air in front of itself.
Luna was losing her temper at the creatures antics: first it tried to kill her sister and then it taunted them by surviving a huge explosion and making lewd movements.

"Why art thou here?!" Luna lifted the masked being with her magic and making it look her straight in her eyes.
Another scroll appeared in front of the night princess. When she opened it, it said: "i b like YOLO n evry1 doin it, only want rp 4 kil"
"Are you taunting us, beast?!" Luna yelled at the creature. To wich it only responded by staring at her with a dumb look in its eyes and lifting its shoulders.

"Luna, that is enough. Maybe it would be more willing to talk if it didn't feel threatened?" Celestia gave a warm smile towards the odd pig- man. "Are you lost, little one?"
Another scroll materialised in front of her and it read:"Dafuq u sayin? i ant no fukin biker, bitsh! i b MrYOLO69!"
The moment Celestia looked up, she had a stare down with a musket. Luna noticed that her sister was in danger and threw the creature on the ground with a hard thud. The rifle fell out of its hands and went off right in its own direction, killing the only lead as to what was going on and how they were going to stop it.

"Well..." Celestia looked at the dead body. "What do we do now?"


Let us venture off again to the P.O.V. of our Duneloader driving hero!

"Come ooooon!" I yelled at the truck as I pushed the gas pedal as deep as I could. "Move, you piece of rusty shit!"
We were almost at the top of the mountain range until the mountain decided it would be too much for my car and we made alot of wheelspin trying to conquer it.

"Maybe we could use the already made path over there?" the chick next to me pointed her thumb over her shoulder to a dirt road going though the mountain.

"God-fucking-dammit!" I said to her. "When did you notice the path?"

"Right before you started climbing." she said with a sweet smile.
Right after she finished that scentence, I let my head fall on the horn, my foot off of the gas pedal and my hands off the gear shifter.

Author's Note:

Here is a picture of primeoetgrunn and his Duneloader:

Oh, and this is to l MrYOLO69 (who actually has this name?:unsuresweetie:):