• Published 21st Oct 2014
  • 757 Views, 12 Comments

The End - SkyPieIsTheBest



Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash have always won their battles, against Nightmare Moon, Discord, Chrysalis, and Sombra but when they all come together, what can the elements do?

  • ...
3
 12
 757

Chapter One

Twilight shifted back and forth in her cold bed. She looked around her dream, and she heard ponies screaming her name. She ran away from the shadows that were surrounding her. She was breathing heavily, and she covered her ears as she heard the shadows calling her name. Then she realized it wasn’t their voices. “Pinkie,” Twilight said, yawning, and rubbing her eyes. “You know I’ve been having strange dreams.”

“Sorry, Twily, but if you slept a moment longer, we’d be late for the train.” Pinkie turned and she showed their dresses. Rarity held them on a little rail. “Rarity finished our dresses last night. Aren’t they pretty?”

Twilight walked over to her dress, and pulled it out. “Careful, Twilight,” Rarity said. “That fabric’s delicate.” She saw it was purple with stars on it, and a transparent cape over the back. An earring was attached to it. It was golden outlined and it had pink inside it. Stars were at the bottom of it, and at the top was a golden neck piece.

They heard a whistle outside, and Twilight quickly packed her stuff. Rarity grabbed brush so she could tend to Twilight’s tattered mane. They galloped to the train, and
jumped in. They shut the door, and sat down. “I’m going to sleep,” Rarity said. “I’ve worked my plot off.”

Twilight giggled, and nodded. “I can’t believe Shining’s and Cadence’s anniversary is during the Grand Galloping Gala this year! I’m so excited!” She looked at the other mares, and they were nodding in agreement. Suddenly, she felt her stomach growl. “Applejack, did you bring anything to eat.”


After a long day on the train, they slept silently. “Princess Twilight,” a stallion said to her. “We have a special room for you.” He pointed to a door, and Twilight nodded. She didn’t want to argue, so she stepped in. She looked around the purple room, and sighed. She walked over to the bed, and lay her head down slowly.

“Twilight!” something screamed. Twilight stared at a shadow in front of her. Green eyes glowed from inside of it, and she gasped. She ran away from it, once more, and she
heard another scream of her name. This time she recognized it. It was Celestia’s voice!

She woke up, and saw the room looming around her. She sighed heavily, and walked outside. She walked into the room where the other girls were sleeping. She saw the sun flying into the air. She yawned, and turned to Applejack. “A.J.,” she said, and she pushed her friend. “C’mon Applejack, we should get up. We’ll be arriving soon.”

She groaned, and flopped to the other side. She sighed, and walked over to Rarity. “Rarity, time to wake up!” she yelled. Rarity’s eyes popped open, and she smiled.
“Oh, yes!” she yelled, and walked over to Applejack. She ripped her covers off, and A.J. jumped up. “C’mon, Applejack, we’re arriving soon!” She looked at Pinkie Pie, and she was smiling. She stuffed some apple fritter into her mouth, and looked at Twilight.

“Let’s do this,” she said, putting on some shades.

“Where’d you get those?” Applejack asked as Twilight slammed her hoof onto her face.

She looked at Applejack, and sighed. “You had to ask?” she said, and the orange mare rubbed the back of her head, smiling. “Never mind that, we need to go soon. Get your
stuff out of the carriers, and we’ll be off in a minute.” She packed up her books once more, and remembered she left her brush in her room. “Be right back, girls. I need to grab something.” She walked into her room, and heard something.

“Oh, Twilight,” it said. “I’ve miss you so much.” She turned and saw two red and green eyes with purple shining around them. “We never got to play together like you did with Nightmare Moon, Discord, and Queen Chrysalis.” His eyes became brighter as he came closer. “Remember me, Princess Twilight.”

Twilight growled, and ran over to the shadowy pony. “Twilight!” somepony yelled. She turned, but when she looked back to the pony, he was gone. “Twilight!” the pony yelled again, and Twilight turned to see Rarity in front of her. “C’mon, Twilight, it’s time to go!”

Twilight nodded, but quickly looked back to where the pony was standing. Pinkie Pie was bouncing up and down next to Applejack and Rainbow Dash. She was smiling from ear to ear, and then she suddenly ran over to Twilight.

"Aren’tyouexcitedcauseI’mexcitedIcouldjustburstwithhappinessImeanShiningArmourandCadencehavebeentogetherforsolongit’ssoocoolrightApplejack?”Pinkie Pie quickly finished her sentence when Applejack nodded in agreement.

Twilight giggled, and they walked out of the train, their hooves clopping slowly on the pavement. Canterlot was sparkling brightly. Ponies worked carefully, cleaning each tower, home, and castle in the town. Twilight stared at her former home, and sighed. They walked through town when Twilight started to get a headache. She felt lightheaded as she walked through the large city, and she stared to groan. Heat started to close around her, and she looked at the girls. ‘Why would it be so hot? It’s the middle of autumn!’ She kept walking, not saying anything about her terrible migraine. Her eyes started to become unfocused as they traveled more and more through the colorful city. Ponies looked at her, and bowed. She forced a smile and waved to them. Pain shot through her head once more, and she looked at Rarity.

Rarity gasped, and Twilight started to fall over. “Twilight, you look awful. Rainbow, pick her up and fly Twilight the rest of the way. We’ll follow as fast as we can, and find Nurse Redheart. I think she’s in town.”

Rainbow Dash saluted to the alabaster unicorn. She quickly picked up her friend, and started to fly as fast as she could. “Don’t worry, Twi,” she said, “we’ll be there soon.” She kept flapping her wings quickly, and eventually they were stopped by two wings. “Please, Princess Twilight needs help.” She put down the princess, and the guards nodded. “C’mon, Twi, you need some strength.” It was the first time Twilight heard Rainbow Dash beg to someone besides the Wonderbolts. She turned, but saw nothing but a blur.

Moaning, she walked forward. She heard Celestia and Luna’s voices. Then Cadence’s came in. “Twilight has been having -” Luna stopped when she saw the magenta pony walk into the room. “Rainbow Dash, what’s wrong with Twilight?” she asked, but Rainbow sadly shrugged. “Where are the others?” The cyan Pegasus explained that they were getting Nurse Redheart, and Luna let out a sigh. “Okay, get her to the guest room. We’ll send in Nurse Redheart as soon as they get here. For now, she needs to rest.”

Twilight was guided to the room she stayed in the night she met Sunset Shimmer. She laid her head to her pillow, and started to cough. “Good night, Princess,” a voice rang inside Twilight’s head. The voice belonged to Discord.