• Published 18th Oct 2014
  • 663 Views, 0 Comments

Island of Colossa - IceDragonKing



New evil had risen up from an undiscovered island. The Djinn Leader, Sheikh Suleimare had asked Princess Twilight and her friends to accompany one of his Djinn, Sokurah to stop the evil.

  • ...
8
 0
 663

The Return of Jafar!

The crossover story of Wrath of the Titans: Cyclopes and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Wrath of the Titans: Cyclopes or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Chapter 2 The Return Of Jafar!

In the Underworld: the Woodland-like Swamp...

"ROARRR!"

"This place is the worst!" said Rarity.

"Can you remind me why we're here again Twilight?" asked Spike.

"To deliver Oscar and the Zombie Lions back Dracula and Carmilla," said Twilight.

"And why can't we just let Princess Celestia and Princess Luna do that?" asked Spike.

"Aren't save the whole Equestria and the other few kingdoms aren't enough for them?" said Twilight.

"Sorry," said Spike.

"Twilight has a point in this Spike. They both deserve to rest and spend a time with their family," said Rarity.

"ROARRR!"

"WEEE!"Shouted Pinkie Pie while she's riding a Zombie Hyena.

"ROARRR!"

"PINKIE!"Shouted Everypony and Pinkie Pie's stop and quickly jump out from back of the Zombie Hyena and its run away from them.

15 Minutes Later...

"ROARRR!"

"What did Pinkie Pie had done now?" asked Applejack.

"Hey! I'm here!" said Pinkie Pie and a herd of Zombie Hornbills fly down from the sky to kill them.

"To the river!" said Twilight and she's lead the others to the river.

"It's the only way now. Me, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash can fly across."Said Twilight and Spike jumps on her back so she can carry her on.

"You don't mind?" asked Spike.

"Of course not!" said Twilight.

"What about the others and the Undead Animals that we have to deliver back?" asked Fluttershy.

"Even Fluttershy can't tame them!" said Applejack.

"Remember how do we keep them calm?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Oh yeah! The music!" said Pinkie Pie and she's grab the radio out from her backpack.

"You have another one? And you not tell me? Me and Fluttershy had to singing a similar song like that to them for an hour!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Duh! You don't ask for it!' said Pinkie Pie.

"And how did you keeping a big radio into a small backpack like that?" asked Rarity.

"This is Pinkie Pie who kept it, remember?" asked Applejack.

"Oh yeah..."Said Rarity and Pinkie Pie opens the radio and playing a favorite song of the Zombie Elephant.

"ROARRR!"

Oscar quickly use its trunk to grab all four Zombie Lions along with Applejack, Rarity and Pinkie Pie and put them all on its back and go across the river.

Then, three Zombie Alligators jump out from the mud in the river to bite the Ponies but Oscar hit them away with its trunk.

"ROARRR!"

"They did it!" said Spike.

"But those are still coming!" said Twilight.

"Let me have them!" said Rainbow Dash.

"No much time to waste now Rainbow Dash! We have to go!" said Twilight and she's fly with Spike on her back and following by Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

"ROARRR!"

30 Minutes Later at the Vampony City: the Royal Palace...

"Oh my pets! I missed you all so much!" said Carmilla and she's rubbing at head of the Zombie Lions while Oscar hugging her with its trunk.

"You have the gratitude from me and my wife."Said Dracula and he's walk to Fluttershy and Rarity.

"I think I can repay you by invite some of your beauty friends to join the lunch with me and my wife," said Dracula.

"Umm... no thanks," said Rarity.

"We already eaten our," said Fluttershy.

"Aww! But its so very special! And only respective Ponies like you ladies are deserve to have it alongside with us."Said Dracula while he's looking into Fluttershy's eyes.

"My King! My Queen!" said Vampony Guard.

"What had happened?!" asked Carmilla.

"The Golden Fleece has been stolen!" said Vampony Guard.

"WHAT?!" asked Carmilla.

Meanwhile on the Unknown Island, in the Cavern...

"Here what's you ask for Jafar." said Pride of Ixion and he's drop the Golden Fleece on the red color Oil Lamp. Then red light is glowing from the lamp.

Both the lamp and the Golden Fleece are float into the air and spinning around. Then, a flash happen. The lamp was drop on the ground while the Golden Fleece is covered in red aura and turn into a cloak.

In the cloak that is the head of the Golden Fleece, there are dark yellow eyes glowing. The reddish aura are form up and come out from the parts that are arms and legs.

"Not as much go as I expected. But it's better than don't have any form," said Jafar and he's walk to the wall and punch into it and grab the staff that was buried in it out.

"At long last! I had returned! And the whole entire Saddle Arabia will be at mercy once again!" said Jafar.

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Wrath of the Titans: Cyclopes and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Wrath of the Titans: Cyclopes or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Zombie Hyena, Zombie Hornbills and Zombie Alligators are based from the same ones in Resident Evil: Outbreak in the Level called "Wild Things". Like Oscar the Zombie Elephant and the Zombie Lions before.