• Published 17th Oct 2014
  • 33,308 Views, 1,227 Comments

Living Nightmare - Autum Breeze



Nightmare Moon was destroyed by the Elements. But a part of her remained, working til it could become whole again. But something went wrong.

  • ...
146
 1,227
 33,308

Chapter 27

Warning
bit of gore in this chapter towards the end

Do not worry. It does not happen to Stellar

Chapter 27



___________________________________________________________

“Mama, I’ll be fine!” I near shout as I pull away from her, giving her an annoyed glare.

It’s been a week since Spoiled Rich tried to take away Diamond. Ever since Mama learned about the ponies responsible, she hasn’t left me on my own aside from the bathroom, and even then she hangs around outside the door until I come out.

“Stellar, please,” she says, coming over and nuzzling me, “I just want to make sure you’re safe.”

I push her away. “Mama, this is Ponyville. I can understand if I were going to Canterlot or Manehatten again, but this is Ponyville. The chances of those ponies being dumb enough to try taking me here is a bigillion to one. There’s you, Princess Twilight and the rest of the Element Bearers. They’d have to be completely brain dead to think they could pull something off here. I know you want to protect me, but I haven’t been on my own since coming back. You even have Night Guards follow me to school and posted outside it all day. I need my space!”

Mama looks at me for several moments, before her body sags and she lowers her head.

“Stellar, I...” she heaves a heavy sigh, which causes any of my annoyance to fade away.

Thanks to having some of Mama’s memories, I know that sigh. It’s one for when she’s remembering something from before my time, before Nightmare Moon.

I move over and nuzzle her, looking up uncertainly. “Mama? What’s wrong?”

Mama sighs, looking up at the ceiling. “Stellar... I was going to have a child... once before.”

I blink, then my eyes went wide as shock flows through me, along with a bit of anger. I had an older brother or sister? How come I’d never met them before? Why hadn't Mama ever mentioned them til now?

“Where are they?”

A tear rolls down Mama’s cheek and plops onto the sheets. That's a bad sign. “It is a long story, Stellar. Though, I think you should hear it. It will explain why I have been so protective of you since getting you back.. and why I was foolish enough to think holding the truth was protecting you.”

___________________________________________________________

1009 years before Discord

“Is it true?” Celestia asked frantically, bounding into the room.

Luna was laying asleep on one of the hospital beds, looking peaceful. Neither was yet to gain their ethereal manes, making them look just like winged unicorns, a story they had gone by for several decades now.

The doctor turned to Celestia and smiled. “Yes, ma’am. It is fine. Your sister will recover within a few weeks.”

Celestia sighed with relief, then growled. “I don’t suppose anypony saw her attacker.”

The doctor shook his head. “No. She was admitted just a few hours ago. An Earth Mare with a Pegasus filly brought her in. They say they didn’t get a good look at the attacker before they disappeared down a dark alley.”

Celestia cursed under her breath. They had best hope I do not find them or they will learn what the power I have that Luna and I have been hiding for the last two decades.

Then, something about what he’d said caused her to cock an eyebrow. “An Earth mare... with a Pegasus filly?”

The union of the three tribes had been some time ago. She had heard the news from the pegasi that Commander Hurricane was struggling to hold her place as a member of the Triumvirate. Many had been spreading rumors about her that Celestia found quite distasteful.

Yet, this was the first she’d heard of one race of the three tribes caring for another one.

True, she and Luna had helped out different ponies throughout their years, but they’d been seen as the acceptation to the idea, seeing as it was unclear to other ponies which tribe they belonged to, unicorn, or Pegasus. If only they knew that they were of all three.

Sadly, she felt that was for a much later time in life; of which they'd lied about the timeline. It would not do for the mortal ponies to learn that they had immortals among them who had been alive for hundreds of years already. It was another of their father’s warnings before he left.

“Who were they?” she asked, referring to the Earth mare with the Pegasus filly. “I would very much like to thank them for helping my sister. And I’m sure Luna would want to thank them too.”

The doctor frowned, scratching his chin as he tried to remember the two. “The mare was brown, with a white mane and tail and stones for a Cutie Mark. The filly... let me think. She was bluish-grey with bright yellow eyes, mane, and tail. She didn’t have her Cutie Mark yet. A bit weak looking for a Pegasus, if I might say so. She had a gangly and awkward collection of legs, wings, and neck. Broke a few things while she tried to help move your sister. Both delicate and clumsy, that one.”

Celestia had to stop a frown from creasing her brow. That had sounded an awful lot like Hurricane’s last child.

“What was the filly’s name?”

The doctor’s frown deepened as he struggled. “Thunder... Shoes? No, that’s not right. Thunder Hues? No, that’s just silly. Ah, Thunder Hooves, that’s it.”

Celestia’s hidden frown turned to one of curiosity. This Thunder Hooves name didn’t match quite the same, Thunder was a regular name among pegasi, but her description reminded Celestia of the rumors she’d been hearing from the pegasi about Hurricane.

When Luna was better, she would pay the Commander a visit and see what was going on.

“Anyway, about your sister,” the doctor said, his expression saddening. “She will be fine. There were some unusual marks injuries that were bad, but I am sure they are nothing that will affect her in the long run. However... I’m afraid the foal...”

Celestia nodded, her face mournful.

The doctor turned to leave, but stopped and said, “I thought she’d like to know, it would’ve been a filly,” and left, leaving her alone with her sleeping sister.

“Oh, Luna,” she whispered, leaning down and nuzzling the slightly bruised face of her sister. “I am sorry, little sister. If I had only been there, you wouldn’t be like this.”

Luna had told her several weeks ago that she was with foal. She had not told her the suitor’s name, but that he was very kind and that they’d decided they wanted to care for a child of their own.

Luna would be so heart-broken when she learned her unborn foal was gone.

For a long time, Celestia sat there, just watching her sister, jumping whenever the doors to the hospital opened, only to calm when she saw it was either a new patient or a member of the staff, as she reflected on their past.


After they lost their parents birth parents during an attack from an Ursa Major, she had been the one to look after Luna. The two had only been foals at the time. Celestia was barely past being a young filly and Luna had been no more than two years of age. She had protected Luna all the way to the city of Canterlot, finding refuge with a kindly family of Earth Ponies.

Celestia had worried that, with their wings and horn, they would be cast away. But, the family they’d found were very welcoming.

The stallion of the family, Coal, a red coated and big-muscled pony had been cautious of them, but his wife, Gleaming Gem had taken a shine to the two right away, especially Luna.

Celestia was thankful ponies cared so much for those around Luna’s age. Had she been around her own age, it might not have been so easy.

In a way, Coal and Gem became their adoptive family. Celestia took care of Luna more than Gleaming Gem, but in terms of being like a mother to them, Gleaming did a good job.

Coal, though a bit distant at first, warmed up to the two fillies in time, even becoming impressed when Celestia showed the kind of endurance only found in Earth Ponies.

When Celestia and Luna gained their Cutie Marks, their adoptive parents had been confused at first, then frightened. If word got out that two fillies were able to do each on their own what it took a whole team of unicorns to do, well, they didn’t want to think about it. So, Luna and Celestia had agreed to keep their talents hidden, not knowing that one day, their talents would be needed for the world to even survive.

Celestia had not told Gleaming Gem or Coal about this, only Luna and made her swear not to tell. She had not wanted to agree at first, but her little sister did in the end.


Celestia was jerked from her thoughts by the sound of somepony banging on the doors.

She looked around and frowned. It was night time. Had she really been that lost in thought the rest of the day had gone by?

The banging continued.

Grumbling, Celestia lit her horn and yanked the door open, only to cry out in alarm at what fell through.

When the doors opened a griffon fell to the floor. He was tornup so badly she wasn’t sure what to make of him. His face was so bruised and bloodied that she couldn’t tell what he looked like.

His wings had barely any feathers, looking like they’d been torn out randomly.

Before she could do more than take all of his appearance in, he spoke, his voice weak and gravely.

“Is... Lu-na... al-r-right?”

She blinked, before remembering her sister talking about a griffin she’d become friends with a few months ago. His name was Gentle Claw. Unlike most griffons, he didn’t like fighting and had come to Equestria after the three tribes had become one to find a peaceful place to live.

Celestia nodded slowly, lowering her head as the sound of the doctors and nurses on evening duty realized what was going on and began trying to prepare to care for their newest patient.

“And... the foal?”

It took a second for Celestia’s brain to process that third word and how it could possibly relate to the situation and his asking about Luna’s safety.

“I... yes. The foal is fine,” she lied. "Luna will take great care of her daughter." She could see what was about to happen and did not want him to die with the horrible truth being the last thing he learned. Better to die happy, than in tears.

He gave a weak smile. “Good,” he said, his eyes closing. “That’s... good.” His breathing slowed and stopped.

Nothing going on around Celestia mattered anymore. She paid no mind to the doctors and nurses as they started to tend to the griffin, yet to realize it was for naught, and looked to her sleeping sister.

Luna had been pregnant with a griffin’s offspring? Why hadn’t she told her?

Now reasons for the attack started to make sense. The griffons had learned about the pregnancy and, in this time when the unknown was seen as bad, they’d tried to take Luna out so the child would never be born.

From his condition, she assumed Gentle had defended the mare he loved and their unborn child, but, being a non-fighter, had stood little chance and Luna had still been injured enough that the foal had died while still inside her.

She now dreaded when Luna would wake, for it would be then that she would have to tell her little sister that she would not be a mother, for her child would never be born and that the one she loved was now no longer of this world.

___________________________________________________________

Mama looks to me, though I cann’t quite make out her face through my tears. That’s horrible. Mama was going to have a little filly so many years ago and someone who she wanted to marry, but those horrible griffons had taken them away forever.

“Do not blame the griffons as a whole, Stellar,” she said, her voice straining as she tried not to cry herself. “Not all griffons were like that. Gentle, certainly wasn’t. And, after Celestia and I took rule, we spoke with the, at the time, current Griffon King, who was appalled when he heard what had happened nine years before we defeated Discord and took our places as princesses. He had those griffons arrested and put through the most painful punishments the griffons have for their own kind.”

I wipe my nose on my leg and look up at her. “What’re those?

Mama shakes her head, giving a weak smile. “Maybe I'll tell you when you’re older.” I give a small pout through my tears, to which she gave a small chuckle. “I named you after her.”

I blink. “Huh?”

“My unborn foal. The sister you never got to meet,” she leaned down and nuzzled me. “I was going to call her Stellar.”

I gasp, looking up at her as she pulls away. “You named me after my sister?”

She nodded. “I’m sure, in the next world, she and Gentle are smiling down on us both, happy that we found each other.”

I look down, then cuddle a bit closer to her as she extends a wing and I snuggle under it. “Is that why you’re so protective of me? You’re scared something will happen, like with my sister?”

She nods, nuzzling me again. “I have already lost one foal. I do not plan on losing another and have come horribly close to losing you more than once anyway.” After a moment, she sighs. “However, I guess I cannot keep you sheltered forever. That is what led to that disaster of a Hearth's Warming. Fillyhood is about taking chances, making mistakes and learning from them. If I keep up this over-protective act, you’ll never really grow.” She smiles warmly. “And, I suppose you are right. the chances of those fools trying something here in Ponvyille is pretty slim.”

I nod, then give a sly smile. “But... I don’t need to grow up too soon.”

She blink, then smirks. “Oh, really? And why is that?”

I wink. “I’m gonna be around a long time, right? I’ll always be your little filly.”

She chuckles and grins, nuzzling me again. “I see you inherited my sneak. There’s only one way to stop that, then, I’m afraid.”

Taking note of her grin, I start struggling, trying to get out from under her wing, but she just pulls it tighter around me and starts tickling me with her nose.

I scream with laughter as she continues, getting my belly, under my legs, my ears, my chin, the bottom of my hooves, everywhere that I’m ticklish she attacks without restraint.

___________________________________________________________

After a long while, Luna relented and allowed Stellar to go out fo their motel room to join the other ponies in preparing the Helping Hooves Musical Festival that Applejack and Pinkie were working together. It was all she’d talked about whenever coming back from school... aside from her complaining how Luna was too clingy, she realized with a blush.

She wanted to believe Stellar was right, that she was safe in Ponyville, but she couldn’t help being on edge. Three times now Stellar had been involved in a foalnapping and, whilst she hadn’t been taken this time herself, it was clear she was meant to be and it was only the over-blown ego of Spoiled Rich that had spared her.

Luna couldn’t shake the worry that this would happen again, especially after what her sister told her about the Golden Chalice family.

Whilst Celestia was looking for information on all their descendants since the time they’d been banished, Luna couldn’t shake the worry that they’d try something again.

If this group of ponies held that much animosity against the Alicorn rulers, they how long until they went beyond simply trying to abduct her daughter?

It was why she had guards placed all around the entrances to Ponyville. If anypony suspicious or that Celestia had already identified as being distantly related to the Golden Chalice bloodline came, they would be monitored very closely.


However, her daughter’s words rang in her head. Mama, this is Ponyville... The chances of those ponies being dumb enough to try taking me here is a bigillion to one. There’s you, Princess Twilight and the rest of the Element Bearers. They’d have to be completely brain dead to think they could pull something off here...

Luna sighed. Maybe Stellar was right. The last being to attack Ponyville directly was Tirek and he was back in Tartarus after it.

Though every maternal instinct in her body warned against it, Luna decided, this once, she’d trust her daughter’s judgement. Hay, it wouldn’t be the first time going against that would prove a bad idea.

“Princess.” Luna looked up to see one of her Night Guards, a unicorn, standing in the doorway, a pile of papers held in her magic. “Your sister sent several of the bloodline records of the Golden Chalice family for you to look over. She figured it would go faster if you both search and would both know more of the families they branched out into to follow.”

Luna nodded, moving over to the table she’d had set up in hers and Stellar’s motel room for just such things.

She put thoughts of her daughter out of her mind for now, so as to focus on this task, which was, ironically, to unsure she could protect her daughter.

Besides, she’d be surrounded by the townsponies of Ponyville and they would notice a threat to their princess. She could allow herself to ignore her motherly instincts this one time, she supposed.

___________________________________________________________

“My frizz... has been freaked!” I hear loudly from not too far off as I walk towards where the stage is being set of for the Helpful Hooves Music Festival.

As I get closer, I hear talk about Countess Coloratura, a pop star pony I heard about from the CMC a while back. I find it strange that, apparently, Applejack knew her back when they were fillies.

However, since Applejack and Twilight are nearby, I keep my distance. I still don’t know how to confront them, not after... everything.

After Countess Coloratura gets closer to the stage and gives out several Hoofsies, I hear her manager talking.

“Now that's how you make an entrance! Big, bold, absolutely stunning! Though it was muddied a bit with your interaction with that dusty farmpony. Do you actually know her?”

I blink, before frowning. Did he just call Applejack a dusty farmpony as if that were an insult?

I may not have forgiven her for lying to me, I mean, she’s the Element of Honesty, for crying out loud, but I’m not going to take somepony insulting her like that!

As I move to tell him off, I hear Countess Coloratura answer him “Oh, yeah, that's my childhood fillyfriend AJ! She was the one that started calling me Rara.”

“Oh, yes,” her manager says, “how cute and... common.”

My frown deepens. Okay, did he just insult AJ again?!

However, before I can get close enough, Pinkie Pie hurries past me, pulling a wagon full of stuff.

The manager pony goes through a list of everything Pinkie has on the cart, talking with a tone that really starts grinding on me. It reminds me of the stuck-up nobles back in Canterlot.

Once he finishes, he moves back over to Countess Coloratura. “Well, by some miracle, your requests have been reasonably met.”

I feel my left eyebrow twitch. Miracle? Miracle?! That disrespectful jerk! Oh, he is going to learn you do not insult Pinkie Pie as if you are surprised she could managed something so simple, yet give the impression you think she would completely fail!

However, again, I am pulled to the side, this time by Rarity. “Stellar, why don’t you go and get the rest of the school ponies. After the rehearsal it will be time for Countess Coloratura to meet with you all.”

“But, I...” I trail of, frowning in thought. Well, it would give me a chance to ask the Countess why her manger is being so rude to Pinkie Pie.

I nod and go get the rest of the school ponies. They all rush past me to get to the Countess first, sending me into a tumble and making me dizzy.

By the time I clear my head and catch up, the Countess has already finished her announcement and is offering more Hoofsies.

I move to join everypony, when I hear something that causes me to pause and I glance behind me to see Svengallop, which is what Rarity told me the Countess’ manager’s name is, talking to Pinkie.

“But... I got everything you requested!” Pinkie is saying, looking unhappy, which causes me to frown.

That was for Countess Coloratura!” Svengallop says, in a tone I definitely recognize from the nobles when they just think they can have whatever they want. “This is for me! And what I want is premium oats!”

Pinkie’s smile returns as she holds up a plate of oats saying, “Oh! Well, we have lots of tasty oats right here in Ponyville!”

My jaw drops when Svengallop knocks the plate away, saying, “I would not feed those to a chicken! I want top-of-the-line Appleloosan oats!”

I growl, starting to walk towards them. Who does this jerk think he is, talking done to Pinkie like that?!

“Next,” he continues, “it appears that we are surrounded by apple trees. Bring me five hundred pre-peeled, pre-cored apples, and I want those things in twenty-four hours!”

At once I stop in shock, before snarling. That self-centred jerk! This is the Apple Family’s farm! What right does he have to just demand that many apples, and without even asking them first?!

“But that's impossible!” Pinkie rightfully cries out.

He pushes his face right up against Pinkie’s, glaring at her. “Do you want me to pull Countess Coloratura from your little podunk charity show?! Because I will!”

That is the last. Straw! Not only is his treating Pinkie like his slave, but he just insult something she and AJ have been working hard on for weeks!

As I notice Applejack move over towards Pinkie, no doubt to comfort her, I turn into a field of stars and shoot across the ground, materializing in front of the white Earth Pony, glaring up at him.

“Hey! Don’t go treating my big sister like that! She didn’t do anything wrong and—”

At first he seems startled, crying out in alarm and taking a few steps back, but then his face turns into a scowl, one so deep it cuts me off and I hunch down a bit.

“Well, well, well,” he says in a tone I remember Diamond Tiara using a lot around me before she became my friend, “if it isn’t the monster of the moon. I was wondering if I’d have to see your disgusting face when I came to this backwater of a town.”

I press myself against the ground, pulling my semi-grown wings against me.

“I’ve heard there’s now been two attempts to get rid of you since your first capture,” he sneers down at me, before coming down closer. “Frankly, I think this world would be better off without you. You might have fooled everypony else with that little stunt, but I know your wings and horn aren’t really in need of regrowing. You’re just pretending so that you can take over our kingdom when nopony suspects you.” He leans down, a cruel look in his eyes. “To be honest, I wish that Alchemist fellow had done away with you when you had the chance. But at least some ponies are willing to fight the true monsters in this world.”

I whimper, heading under my forelegs. “Stop it! I’m not a monster!”

“She's no monster!”

I glance up to see Applejack standing in front of me, glaring at the stallion.

He snorts, looking away. “Oh, really? Are you honestly going to tell me that she’s not a monster. Look at her. After all the fuss Princess Luna made about how long it would take for this thing to regrow her wings and horn, she’s already grown them almost all the way back? Faking injuries, anypony?”

“Yer right!” she snarled, stepping back a bit so that she’s standing over me protectively. “That's exactly what I’m honestly sayin’! This filly is the most wonderful Alicorn filly I don’t have the right to have the honour of being related to by blood!”

I look up at AJ, blinking. What did she just say?

“Ah’ve done her wrong, in the past, true,” she continues, despite the skeptical look the stallion’s giving her. “Ah’ve hurt her an' Ah ain't proud of it. If not fer mah actions, she wouldn’a been hurt in the first place.” Her eyes narrow. “But this little pony is mah kin and Ah’ll go free Tirek from Tartarus before I stand aside an’ let some up himself stallion like you talk down to her like that!”

Applejack really means it. She’s... she’s speaking from her heart, I can feel it. Her honesty is real.

A surge moves through my body and I feel myself get stronger, along with my wings and horn growing a bit more.

When the light fades, Applejack’s changed, just like Pinkie and Fluttershy did back in Manehatten.

Svengallop takes several steps back in shock. Applejack also seems shocked, but shakes it off and glares at him. “Don’t ever, come near my sister again.”

Svengallop looks scared for a moment, before he returns to normal, holds his nose in the air and moves off.

When he’s gone, Applejack turns around. “Stellar, are you ok—?”

She’s cut off as I grab onto her, holding her close, a few tears falling from my eyes.

She seems stunned for a moment, before I feel her forelegs wrap around me as she changes back to normal. “Don’t worry; everything will be fine now, Stellar.”

I look up at her, frowning slightly. “We need to let Countess Coloratura know about this.” Then I glare. “And what he was doing to Pinkie.”

She nods, her expression firm. “Couldn’t agree more. Come on. We’ll talk to Rara and get this straightened out.”

I blink, before remembering that I heard AJ say that was the nickname she gave the Countess when they were fillies.

After we let, um, Rara know about Svengallop, maybe she’ll sort this out, even get a better manager.

___________________________________________________________

It didn’t go well. It didn’t go well at all. Applejack and I went to speak with Rara about Svengallop and how he was making redicuous demands of Pinkie and threatening to take Rara out of the concert if Pinkie doesn’t do as told. We ever explained how he’d treated me, but she acted as if we were lying.

I know. She’s Applejack’s fillyhood friend, yet she thinks she’d lie about something this serious?

I mean, yeah, I have been blacklisting AJ until a little while ago, true, but I had a traumatic experience as my excuse. But her? She does not have any such reason.

But, no. She didn’t believe us. In fact, when we mentioned how he treated me, she said that was the main reason she didn’t believe us, because he wouldn’t do something like that. It ended up blowing into a fight that seems to have Rara think their friendship is over because AJ’s jealous of her fame.

After that we went to try and help Pinkie peel and core all the apples she’s got to for Svengallop.

As we do, AJ and I tell Pinkie about how wrong it is. The guy’s a jerk and is using Rara just to get what he wants and also seems to think it means he can treat others as badly as he wants under threat of taking her out of the show if they don’t cooperate.

“AJ...” I say, using my magic to move several peeling buckets at once, “she’s your friend, isn’t she?”

“O’ course she is, Stellar,” she says, looking to me as she moves on to another apple at her own bucket. “But, it don’t seem like she’s willin’ t’ take that into account when I tell her she’s bein’ manipulated like that.”

I stop, shaking my head. “AJ, I wasn’t willing to give you or Pinkie a chance until I saw reason. Maybe we need to just help Rara see things the way they do.”

Applejack stops, blinking, before nodding firmly. “Yer right, Stellar.” She turns to the pink pony trying desperately to peel as many apples as she can. “Sorry, Pinkie, but there is no way I'm lettin' that lousy Svengallop use my friend like that! Come on, Stellar.”

I hurry after her, determined to help.

“So, uh, how are we gonna show Rara the truth?” she asks as I follow alongside.

I frown, thinking for a moment, before a grin comes to my face. “I’ve got an idea.”

___________________________________________________________

“BY MY SISTER!”

“Princess?” one of the guards asked as Princes Luna launched out her room, her eyes wide with panic.

“Have word sent to my sister to bring as many guards to Ponyville as she can, at once!” she cried at the guard, before looking to all those others awaiting her orders. “All of you, with me! We must get to where the Helping Hooves Concert stage is! My daughter is in danger!”

As they all hurried off, one of the pages of listed bloodlines connected to the Golden Chalice family feel in the breeze created from Luna’s hast.

On one line read a name: Svengallop.

___________________________________________________________

“You know the drill! Deliver, or the diva ditches your dippy charity!” Svengallop’s voice says from the magical screen Twilight is projecting.

It all went perfectly. Svengallop’s so self-centred he didn’t even question why Rara would suddenly decide to not do schoolpony contest and went right ahead acting as if he had a right to do and say whatever he wanted.

I look to Applejack from across the other side of the stage and grin. Looks like things are finally working out.

“Ha, that's a joke!” Svengallop is saying. I made you somepony! What can you even do without me? Good luck, Countess Coloratura! Good luck.” I smile, thinking he’s about to leave, before he turns and looks at me with a cold glare. “Well, if I’m not going to be given another chance, I’ll do it now!”

He reaches into his jacket and pulls out some red gemstone.

Glaring at me, his tosses it towards me, shouting, “Rot in Tartarus, you beast!”

The gem hits the ground in front of me, before it explodes outward, a hole appearing under me, rimmed with red. Inside the hole I can hear yells and screams.

It takes a moment before a memory from Mama’s past, one involving Tirek a thousand years ago, tells me what in that hole.

Fear courses through me as I start to fall, screaming, “Help me!”

Author's Note:

Decided to move this further into the story, giving Luna more reason for being over-protective.


So, shit. their plan actually worked! Stellar's is serious trouble now. What can they do? Where did she go? Can they even find a way there to save her?

Find out in the next chapter. Sorry for a cliffhanger:twilightsheepish:


Til next time, which might be today, later everypony

Edit: Do you think this should go in the side stories fic?