• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 1,489 Views, 38 Comments

Furret I'm Done! - Dragon363



Human gamer of pokemon turn into his best pokemon a Furret. His apperance causes an old villain to make himself known and he is from the past of the princesses. Will our friend be able to help?

  • ...
28
 38
 1,489

Chapter 3

When I wake from my nap I stretch, much like a cat would. I look up to see Celestia welcoming Twilight and her friends, minus Spike, who is oddly absent from the group.

"Did you find Hunter?" Asks Celestia in a worried tone, but I can tell she is acting due to the fact she knows I'm the one they're looking for.

"We have had no luck at all Celestia. What about you? Did you find him?" Twilight asks.

Celestia says, in a cryptic tone, "Yes, I did actually. I there was no need to search."

Twilight looks confused, as do the rest of her friends, when good old Fluttershy responds, "Wh-wh-what do you mean Princess? Could you explain if that is ok with you?"

Celestia, smirking, says offhandedly, "Well I'm not sure if is up to me to tell you."

Twilight asks, still confused as all hell, "Then whose call is it?"

I the hop off Celestia's back and stand on my hind paws so I'm at full height of near 5'8 and said in a playful tone, for the first part then I go hyper serious, "That would be up to me, dear Twilight Sparkle and before you ask; Celestia cast the translation spell on me. I am Hunter, or at least the body is. My name is Jeffery Hunter. I was the life force linked to Hunter when good old “Sun Butt" everypony, but Celestia (she just chuckled) gasped at the complete lack of respect for one of their rulers. “brought us here. Unfortunately, Hunters body was too weak to hold on, so when the life force and soul merging happened; I became the dominant mind and personality. I was dying too when this happened from a bolt of lightning that if I had to guess the amount of energy going threw it would be 1.21 gigawatts, but that’s beside the point." Rainbow Dash opens her mouth; most likely to make snide remark or a comment about me and my odds of beating the GLD. "I'm not a ferret, but a different species of animal from a different universe called a Pokèmon. More precisely; a Furret. So before you laugh and make a crack about me and being this big dragon’s lunch, let me explain. I am a lot more powerful then I look, but I will need help and a target range for practice if I am to kill this dragon." Everyone is understandably in shocked silence. Except Celestia; she is smiling and also looking a bit unsettled by how close I am to looking her in the eyes. I am, by my calculations, taller than Luna by about 5 inches or so.

Celestia then says, "I think we can get you those things, but what kind of help you need I all is what I want to know."

I say before anyone else can speak, "I need, when I fight this monster, for the weather to be clear and sunny. If possible more sunny than normal; it will help with one of my attacks. I'll give demonstrations outside if you guys want."
"Damn it!” Twilight exclaims, “I now have missed out on my asking questions, but before we go watch this demonstration; would it be a good idea for us to have a force field?"

I nod and start to the exit of the lab, only for us, without warning or anything, are teleported to what look to be a military training arena. I am a little on the dizzy side from the teleportation, due to never having been in a teleportation before.
"Ok Hunter, show us what you got." Celestia says.

I gulp and nod nervously. I'm not sure if I can do any of the moves Hunter is able to do. I look down range at a target, the focus on a howling blizzard in my mind, since one of the moves I picked is Blizzard for Hunter to have. I then open my mouth and exhale and, to my relief, I use the move Blizzard and I have it rage on down the shooting range nearly destroying or freezing solid all the targets. After about 30 seconds I close my mouth since I want to stop my attack from doing too much damage to the range. I say when done with Blizzard, "That move is called Blizzard, now for my next move. It will be a little more destructive, with much more limited range, but for this to be even remotely quick I will need a really bright and sunny atmosphere. Celestia, if you could please be so kind as to help me out?"

Celestia nods apprehensively and does so, making a mini sun like orb in the far corner of the room. Seeing this, I imagine myself taking in the sun’s energy to charge my solar beam attack. I do this till my instincts tell me to stop. I then fire a beam of pure energy at a single target and vaporize it and about 500 yards of palace (it looks like) behind it. I chuckle sheepishly and say "Sorry. I didn't think my Solar Beam would be that destructive."

Rainbow Dash says, overly excited, "That was awesome! Do got any other moves you can do?" Meanwhile Celestia disperses the sun like orb.

I nod and say, "I should say that this body can do the attacks; I'm doing but I'm not sure how. So they may take longer than it normally would for Hunter, but the next attack I'm doing; it’s Shadow Ball. This one I'm not sure what it will do." I then start to try and to create a shadowy ball of energy in my mouth much like the Pokemon Eevee does in the anime. When I see the ball start to form and it gets to about the size of my head, I smile and fire it at a target. When it hits the target, it does nothing to it. I sigh and said, "Well, figures a ghost attack would do nothing. My last attack is Thunder Bolt, but I don't want to do it, in fear of hurting everyone around here."

As I say this I hear a new pony trot in and hear in the caps lock abusing voice of Luna "WHERE IS THE INPURDENENT FOAL WHO DARES BLAST A HOLE IN THE CASTLE AND WAKE ME FROM MY SESSION OF CAKE STEALING FROM OUR DEAR SISTER! ANSWER ME; THE PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT OR I oooooh, fluffy, cute animal. We must pet it and snuggle it." She then gallops over before anypony can speak and picks me up in her forelegs in a hug to keep me from falling. Since all I can see is blue, she must be taking minor flight.