• Published 7th Oct 2014
  • 2,673 Views, 149 Comments

Of Wubs and Men - MoltenXKid



My music career is falling. My house is trashed. I'm slowly becoming addicted to a cartoon pony show. And to top it all off, I ordered Vinyl Scratch off the internet from Vogon Biotech.

  • ...
8
 149
 2,673

An Old and New Relationship

(Mason’s POV)

I watched as Octavia and Vinyl hugged each other after being apart for so long. It is a nice thing seeing a couple reunite. One could feel the love flowing from the two souls connected (I’m getting too mushy for my taste). Deciding to give the two ponies some personal time, I headed for my room. Well, I did after ushering my parents away from the scene.

“YO! MASON!”Vinyl yelled to me, “Where ya going? Ya have to meet Octy!”

“We’ve already met. I’m just going to my room to give you two some privacy,” I opened my room door, turned to Vinyl, and slyly smirked; “Don’t stain my couch, please?

I didn’t hear what she yelled back since I closed my door as soon as I finished speaking. I laughed at tad bit a my joke before heading to my bed. Through the event that just happened, I almost forgot about the stuff I bought. Luckily, I kept it in my hand the entire time. Weirdly, Vinyl didn’t notice. Octavia probably had her full attention. Good. Maybe some of that energy will be used.

I threw myself on my bed; it smelled like months of not getting washed. I added that to my to-do lists…of things that’ll probably never get done. I got comfortable, grabbed the remote control, and turned the TV on. Of course, nothing was on. Nothing is ever on. So, I decided to mess through my phone.

I scrolled through the device looking for stuff to do. Unfortunately, I didn’t want to do anything on the phone. I threw it down onto the bed and just laid there. Time seemed to go at a crawl. This gave my mind time to fester.

There are five people in this house. Four of those people are relationship with another in the house, leaving you by your lonesome. Well, not completely alone. You still have Chloe and Ana…oh…you can only have one, though. Hmmm… whatcha going to do, mate?

I shook the thought out of my head, trying to get to sleep. Sadly, the thought wouldn’t leave, but my phone vibrated and took my mind away the idea. Too lazy to grab the phone, I asked Tesla to tell me the message.

“You have a voice message from your producer, sir!” Tesla stated cheerily, “He sounds happy!”

“Play the message,” I responded

“Mason! My god …Mason. You don’t know how much Fuckin’ hype is going on for your little battle thing. It’s huge! Bigger than a porn stars slong! Bigger than my ego! Fuckin’ huge! At first, people were like “alright, cool!” Then, I mentioned that DJ PON3 and everyone nearly came in their pants! If you play your cards right, and don’t fuck up, you’ll be back on top.”

The message ended, and brought a smile to my face. It was good enough news for me not to remember my thought. Though, life has a funny way of saying, “Fuck you, kid.”

My phone vibrated again. At first, I thought it was Percy calling back. Something told me it wasn’t.

“You have a voice message from Anastasia!” Tesla squealed, “Sounds kinda urgent.”

“Play it,” I felt kind of anxious after the night we had together.

“Get your ass to the club or you’re fired. Oh, and bring Vinyl too. I actually like her.” The recorded messaged said. It paused for a moment before playing again, “Plus, we need to talk about stuff. Talk about us.”

In was the instant after the message ended that I knew what I had to do. Some type of clarity. I felt very cliché, but fuck it. I knew what had to be done. I took a deep breath, picked up my phone, and dialed Chloe. A tingling sensation flowed through me as the anxiety grew.

“Hello, Mason,” I heard her voice on the other end, “What do you want?”

“Well, I think we need to talk…” I replied.

“About what, honey?” her voice became slightly worried, but I didn’t notice it at the time.

“Look...I don’t know how to say this, but uh…We’ve…I…”

What happened next surprised me. Her deposition completely changed. She stopped talking like a typical valley girl. She became…mature.

“I know where you’re going with this and I agree. We seem to have two different outlooks on life that differ from the other. I agree it’s time we ended this. My only hope that we remain friends.”

“…”

“Mason? You there?”

“Uh yeah…we can definitely stay friends.”

“Good. Well, I will TTYL,” Her valley voice returning, “I have to, like, finish my study on the totally awesome world of typical scene chicks or else I’ll fail my class.”

With that she ended the call. Who knew she was just acting? Which makes me thinks what would happen if I would have gotten to know the real Chloe. O well, I made my bed and chose my path.

Speaking of bed, I decided to take an hour nap before going to see what Ana wanted.


(Octy POV)

I lay on the couch, holding Vinyl in my arms. She may act all tough, but deep inside, she wants to be held. So, I let her snuggle into my arms and breast as one’s filly may do when it is nap time. (Of course, there’s not much difference between Vinyl and a young filly, now is there?) Her breathing began to slow, becoming steadier. The unicorn even levitated a blanket to cover the both of us up as she let out a tiny yawn…then a belch. Sigh…my Vinyl. I too wanted to fall asleep with her in my embrace, yet there was so much to talk about.

“Wake up, Vinyl,” I shook her gently, “Don’t fall asleep.”

She responded by nuzzling deeper into my bosom. I responded by pushing her onto the carpeted floor.

“Ugh…my mouth was open! Yuck,I got carpet stuff in my mouth,” She prattled, “Jeesh if you wanted me to eat carpet, I woulda ate yours.”

The DJ crept close to me with speed of a timber wolf. Why, I barely had enough time to brace myself when she jumped on top me. A blush came over my face as I diverted my eyes from her piercing, scarlet gaze. Using one finger, she pushed my chin causing my head to follow; our eyes met. Ours face only inches apart.

“You do know that I missed you, right?” Vinyl asked, and then placed her lips on mine before taking them away.

“And I you, my dear,” I responded, “But can we no-“

I felt her hand gently cup my chest. She gave a slight squeeze before pulling my bowtie loose with her mouth. The pink decoration flowed to the ground, yet my attention was drawn back to Vinyl who began unbuttoning my vest. Before I could stop her, I felt the sweet relief of having the blasted thing from on me.

“My…my…my,” Vinyl mused, “Have your boobs grown while I was gone?”

She cupped both of them from outside my white dress shirt; my gray fur shown through. She began to move her hands in a fluid motion, almost massaging my…chest region. I couldn’t help but let out a soft moan. One unbecoming of a mare of my standards.

“Vinyl…” I managed to say in between moans, “We have to speak…seriously. This…can…wait.”

“You know you want this,” The DJ kissed me again, her tongue dancing in my mouth. I was too distracted by that to notice her use her magic to unbutton my shirt. Once the pressure was released from my torso ;my breast came forth from the shirt. Luckily, I had my black bra on.

“I swear you got bigger!” Vinyl smirked a coy smile. She then pulled off her T-shirt, “I think mine are shrinking though. Feel ‘em. They aren’t the same.”

Using her hand, she grabbed mine and placed it against her chest. They were soft, warm, and decent sized for a mare of her lean stature. The fur on them seemed to invite me in closer; a forest of lust.

She removed her hand from mine and slowly leaned me down onto the sofa. Our faces were once again inches away. She kissed my lips then worked her way down. Next was my neck. Then was my breast. A couple on my stomach. I knew what she was heading for. If she reached it, we’d never talk. Not now atleast.

Vinyl used her fingers to unbutton my black pants, and then unhurriedly pulled down the zipper. Almost as if she was toying with me. She knew I wanted it...but I needed to talk to her. Though she wouldn’t let me and pulled the pants down, revealing my pink undergarments. Instinctively, I opened my legs wider, and Vinyl was gave me one last smile before diving in.

“Vinyl!!” I yelled, clamping her head in between my legs, “We can’t do this here, I need to talk to you!”

I heard her mumble something from my privates, the vibrations from her voice gave me quite the shakes. I let her free of my grasp so she could repeat what she said.

“Ya’ coulda said something earlier. Ya know, before I dived in for some Octy flesh.” She stated, “What do you need to talk about.”

It took me a while to regain my composure, but I managed to speak.

“As you know, we are both in a different place. This one being completely different from Equestria.”

“Okay…”

“That being said, we must find a way to support ourselves in this new place.”

“Well, Mason-“

“I know he’s letting us live here. He’ll probably let us do it indefinitely, but don’t you want your own home? A place just for us? A place to raise our young?”

“Yeah…I do. A place where I can go between your thick thighs and-“

“I’m being serious, Vinyl…”

“Who said I wasn’t?”

I took a deep breath while Vinyl gave me a sensual look.

“To get to the point: we have to get jobs. We save that money; we buy a house.”

“Ugh…”

“I know you hate work, but it is for us and our future, “I noticed the look of longing, annoyance, and dissatisfaction on her face, “I’m sorry I ruined the moment.”

Her expression calmed and turned into a smile.

“Naw, you didn’t ruin anything. You’re just getting ready for our future,” Vinyl leaned in and kissed my cheek, “Besides, I’ll just get ya tonight in my room.”

“Or…” I wrapped my arms around her neck and brought her in close, her barren torso touching mine, “You can get me now…”

Just then, we both heard a familiar voice.

“Am I interrupting something here?”


(Mason POV)

By me being a DJ, I’ve seen a lot of things. Drugs, bears in tutus, money, drunks, and dudes wearing Speedos while break dancing on the dance floor, etc. But nothing can prepare a man walking in on two ponies having lesbian sex. That’s something you could have told me would happen and I wouldn’t believe you. Oddly enough, it was slightly arousing. I won’t lie on that matter.

It was here, when both Vinyl and Octavia were half naked, that I saw the differences in their body type (Not that I was looking.) Octavia, being an Earth pony, was more robust in her appearance. Thick thighs, big breasts, and medium height. Her body screamed “Child bearing”. Vinyl, on the other hand, was leaner and taller. She had an hour glass figure to her.

“Well you didn’t interrupt anything, but you’re just in time to join.” Vinyl said to me from on top her lover.

“Thanks for the offer, but I think I would get lost in the fur.” I responded nonchalantly, “Nice panties, Octavia.”

“So what brings you from you room?”

“Anastasia needs us at the club for some odd reason. Put you some clothes on and I’ll meet ya outside.”

“Pfft, clothes. You know you like looking at them.”

That crazy unicorn began to fondle her breast. I looked away but not without grabbing a peak (I’m only human.)

“Whatever, Vinyl. I’ll see ya outside. You too, Octavia. Pull up your pants and let’s get rolling.”

I waited in my car for those two to come outside. Seemed like forever before they finally came out the house. Something told me that they got a little…busy before they decided to come out. Plus the fact that both were breathing heavily and their outfits were in some sort of disarray. Though, being the gentleman I am, I spoke nothing about it. Mostly.

“You two rabbits ready to go?” I asked as I started the car.

“Yes,” replied the calm, considerate Octavia.

“Let’s blow this joint!” yelled the savage, outgoing, loud Vinyl Scratch as she turned on the radio and nearly blew my ear drums.
--

The ride to the club wasn’t anything exciting. Just mostly idle chat and the two Equestrians catching up. I started to feel like the third wheel, but it was okay. They had something special going on; it wasn’t my place to interrupt. So, I kept my peace and didn’t speak unless spoken to. It wasn’t all bad, keeping my mouth shut for once. Just listening to the sound of a couple catching up. The smiles, the laughter, and even the embarrassment from old stories brought up by the other. Sounded like they were having fun…sounded like what Ana and I did at our dinner.

“How much further to this club you speak of?” questioned Octavia.

“We’re here now. Welcome to Club Genesis. The first place Vinyl and I got wasted at together.”

“That’s a charming way to remember this establishment.”

The sarcasm was boiling over in her voice. Plus, when you add her high class voice, it doubles the hit.

“Well at least we don’t remember it as the first place we shared the hay. Remember, Octy? Behind my station.” Vinyl chimed in.

Octavia blushed; Vinyl laughed; and I smiled at the situation as I parked. I was about to open my door, but something pulled at the edge of my mind. I looked down in between my legs to see the bag of phones I had bought earlier that day. I could have sworn I left them in the house, but there they were plan as day.

“Wait guys. Before we go in, I have to give ya this,” I reached into the bag, produced the two cell phones, and handed one to each, “ ’Bout time each of you had your own. It’s has my number in it plus some others that are probably good to have, but that doesn’t mean you can’t put in other ones.”

“You didn’t have to get us these.” Vinyl said, her voice breaking a bit.

“It’s no problem. There will be times when I’m not around or you need to call for help. Can’t have you two exploring L.A without proper communication.”

Vinyl unbuckled her seat and leaned over to give me a hug, I responded by giving her one back. Though it lasted a bit longer than I thought it would, and got weird. Especially when the hug got tighter.

“Okay….okay. Enough of that lovey dovey mess. Save it for your marefriend.”

The hug ended and we all walked to the club. Vinyl messed with her phone while Octavia simply thanked me and put it in her pocket. We walked to the entrance and were greeted by Anastasia who looked tired; the bags under her eyes told the story of a long night.

She brought us inside the building to see her entire night’s work, which is outside any human’s capability. Two separate stations were in place of the head station for the Dj. Each one facing the other. Speakers and subwoofers were placed strategically around the club to make sure no sound was lost to anyone. Some were even placed in areas that would be impossible to get to-the ceiling. LED lights were placed around the club and glowed dimly since no beat was playing to give them life. The bar was fully stocked, floor freshly waxed…everything was done. The biggest thing was the poster at the back of the club behind the DJ stations. One side was Vinyl’s face, the other my face. Both were facing each other with a smirk of arrogance permanently stuck on our face.

“That’s amazing!” Vinyl cheered. She then began running around the club examining everything. Octavia followed.

“You did this in one night?” I asked Ana, “You could have called for help.”

“I thought I needed to, but then I really got into the work. It all seemed to turn into a dream. Things were just falling into place. Everything seemed to just move by themselves. Though, after everything was done, I was really tired. Probably just over exerted myself.” Ana let out a yawn, “Anyway, let’s go to my office to talk.”

She began walking…really slowly. So, I scooped her in my arms and carried to the office. I could hear Vinyl and Octavia let out a couple of
“Aww”s. Once we reached her office, I sat her down in her chair and I sat down on the other side of the desk hat separated us. We remained silent for a moment before she spoke up.

“About Gordano’s corner…” She spoke.

“I know…the food was terrible.” I joked.

“Mason…taco…”

I sighed knowing the symbol from our childhood to let the other know that they were serious..

“Taco…” I replied.

“Good. Now, about what happened. That was a spur of the moment type thing. I don’t know what came over me.”

“True feelings long forgotten in time?”

“Something along those lines. So, how do you feel, Mr. Helix?”

“Honestly. I’m glad you did it. Celestia knows I wouldn’t have,” I stopped for a moment to think about a random pony reference I made, “Twas nice.”

Silence grew in between us. I suppose this happens to every best friend-to special person relationship. I guess the feelings have always been there, in some shape or fashion, but when they actually showed themselves, we weren’t ready. Well, no…we were ready…just not…I don’t know.

“Well this is awkward,” Ana spoke, “We’ve haven’t been this silent since I showed you mine and you showed me yours.”

“That was a long time ago and little me wasn’t ready.”

“Which little you?”

“Shut up,”She chuckled a bit before calming her expression, “So I’m game to try out this relationship. But apparently, you have Chloe.”

“About her…it’s over. . Anyway, I’m willing too. I suppose it’s about we did this.”

“Whatever, Mr. Willliams. Pick me up Friday at 7. I got reservations at Gordano’s again.”

“Whatever you say, Ms. Clark. I’ll see ya’ Friday.”

“Cya. Oh and the battle is that Saturday. Prepare yourself. Vinyl isn’t a joke. She knows what she is doing. She’s a professional.”

Ana got up, kissed my cheeks, and ushered me outside her office. Once I crossed the threshold, she closed her office door behind me. I simply shrugged it off and walked towards Octavia who were still examining the DJ stations. Vinyl seemed amazed and happy while Octavia seemed sort of disinterested , but supportive.

“So Vinyl filled me in on the Battle you’re having and the little joke you made. Not funny.” Octavia said.

“I know. I know. “I responded.

“Don’t worry, Octy. I got him Saturday. He’ll be my little bitch.” Vinyl stood up from the station she declared as hers, right under her face on the poster.

“Language, Vinyl.” Octavia mentioned.

“Sorry,” Vinyl walked to me and wrapped her arm around me, “So, what did you and Ana talk about? Comeon, tell me.”

I opened my mouth to speak, yet my phone vibrated. I took it out and opened a message from Anastasia- “I love you.”

“We just got some things in order.”

Author's Note:

Well, that chapter was something, right? Yes? Please tell me it was something!!!! Anyway, yeah. Gonna get this train rolling again and let's see where it goes.

Got any question, comments , or concerns? Leave em in that little area below the story. I'll get right to them. I promise.