• Published 10th Sep 2014
  • 1,421 Views, 23 Comments

Austin Powers in Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks: Dr. Evil High - Probably Minion



Dr. Evil tries to help Sunset Shimmer take over Canterlot High after ending up on the other side of the portal.

  • ...
7
 23
 1,421

Chapter 6

CANTERLOT HIGH

***********************************************
The next day after another full day of classes, it was time for Austin's first rehearsal with the newly revamped Rainbooms.

"Thanks again for letting me in the band girls. You're gonna love my singing voice and you're gonna thank me later if or when I protect you if or when Dr. Evil and Sunset Shimmer attack the school." said Austin.

"Ok Austin honestly, quit it with the claims the Sunset Shimmer and the other new student are gonna attack Canterlot High. Sunset Shimmer is a good person and a great friend now. She would never in her wildest dreams think of trying to destroy Canterlot High again." said Applejack.

"Ok guys, let's practice a song I wrote last night. It's called 'Better Than Ever'. Austin, the lyrics on the music stand in the corner." said Rainbow Dash.
*************************************************

After rehearsing for about an hour and a half, Sunset Shimmer walked in the room uninvited.

"Hey Sunset, what's up? What brings you here?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Oh nothing. I just thought I'd stop by to introduce you guys to my new friend, Dr. Evil." said Sunset Shimmer.

Dr. Evil then walked into the room with his signature pinkie in the mouth look on his face.

"Oh Mr. Powers! I see you've joined the Rainbooms! So that's why you were hanging out with these girls yesterday!" said Dr. Evil.

"That's right Dr. Evil. We're gonna use the power of our groovy music to defend ourselves and CHS from any tricks you and your 'accomplice' may have up your sleeves." said Austin.

"Oh break it up you too! I'm getting fed up with this nonsense!" said Rarity who separated the two who were getting in each other's faces..

"Oh you wait and see Mr. Powers. I'll have you know I have all my assistants with me including your favorite, Fat Bastard! We just may be facing you in the upcoming music showcase so look out!" said Dr. Evil and he Sunset Shimmer left.

*****************************************************

"Oh my! Austin is right! Sunset Shimmer has turned against us! We gotta figure out a way to get Twilight to come back and help us defend CHS!" said Fluttershy.

"I have an idea. I remember Sunset told she has a special journal and pen she keeps in her locker to write to Twilight in case CHS needs the power of her crown. I'll go get the journal so we can write to her." said Rainbow Dash and she quickly ran to Sunset Shimmer's locker to get the special journal and pen.

About a minute later, she opened to a blank page and wrote,
Dear Twilight,
We need you to come back to this side of the portal with your crown as soon as possible. Sunset Shimmer has teamed up with an evil mastermind by the name of Dr. Evil. A new transfer student named Austin Powers has already come here to help defend us but we also need you and the power of your crown so we can use the magic of friendship to defeat this monster. See you soon.
Your friends,
Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack (and Austin Powers).

"Ok, it's finished. I just hope this works and Twilight gets it." said Rainbow Dash.

"We just have to hang in there and hope she comes back soon." said Applejack.