• Published 5th Sep 2014
  • 638 Views, 75 Comments

Uncle Nic-fit's Drunken Story Time - Nic-Fit



Stories thought of and written while drunk. These are all really awful.

  • ...
4
 75
 638

2: Spike's Secret

SPIKE'S SECRET


Spike was totally bricking it. Today was the day he revealed all, it was time to come clean. He gently knocked on the door to Twilight's room.

"Come in."

Spike o[ejned the door and nervously walked inside.

"Twilight, theres something I need tot tell you."

"What is it Spike?"

Spike took a depe breath, and looked Twilight in the eyes. Then all his skin fell off, revealing the creatue underneith.

"I'm actually an Elf."

Twilight gasped, and gingerly made her way towards the dragon-come-elf, placing a hoof on his face. She wiped a tear from her eye, a small smile on her face.

"So it;s true!"

Spke just nodded.

"Come, elfchild, we have much to do!"

Twilight left the room, becking for Spike to follow her, which he did,.


"Twilight, are you sure this is okay?"

"Of course, Spike! Who doesn;t like getting presents? Keep throwing now!"

Elf-Spike threw another brick off of the side of the royal chariot he and Twilight were now sat in aboce Ponyville. An audible crack was heard a few seconds later.

"MY LEG!"

Twilight looked at elf-Spike with a smile on her face.

"You done good Spike, you done good."

BAMF.

"MY SPIIIIIIIINEEEE!"

"Good elf!.


And so the moral of the story is stoping supplying Twilight with elves.