• Published 3rd Sep 2014
  • 940 Views, 8 Comments

Counter-strike: Equestrian Offensive - Szalhi



When a series of terrorist changeling attacks are discovered, It's up to the Counter-Terrorists to stop them.

  • ...
3
 8
 940

Chapter 1. You want to bet?

Rainbow Dash awoke to find herself under a pile of concrete from the blast of the train. Pulling herself through the wreckage, She came upon the wreckage of the train. Grabbing the nearest weapon, A Five-SeveN she checked the load on the magazine. Checking for wounds around her body, she came to the conclusion. She wasn’t fatally wounded

“Oh c’mon. I swear the police would be here by now. A freaking grenade and a c4 went off inside a tunnel.” She said looking behind herself to a wreckage of concrete and train debris. The ceiling was slightly crumbling as she heard a crumbling noise in the wreckage. She raised her weapon, aiming it at the crumbling debris waiting for whatever was there to show itself.

“Hurry up and show yourself, i ain't got all day.”

The crumbling got larger as a figure raised up pushing the debris to the side. Getting a closer glimpse she realised who it was. AppleJack.

“AppleJack? Is that you?”

“Yes, i think i know my own personal name. It’s not like i have 10 of them” AppleJack replied climbing out of the wreckage.

“Ok good, You’re alive. I don’t know what’s going on now, but no one is currently investigating this location.” Rainbow Dash told AppleJack as she handed her a nearby Five-SeveN.

“What do you mean? There just was a big explosion. Surely somepony heard it.” AppleJack asked RainbowDash Checking the load on the Five-SeveN.

“That’s exactly what i was thinking. But hey, is anyone else alive?”

“Oh Hayl, I don’t think anyone else here made it through. That really sucks.”

“Hey, A.J, How much ammo do you have?” Rainbow Dash asked nudging AppleJack.

“About, 70 rounds. 2.5 spare mags.” AppleJack answered as she checked the ammunition that she was carrying.

“I’ve got 50. But at least it’s enough that we don’t end up in Hayl.”
“Rainbow, What do you think is going on right now?”

“I don’t actually want to know. It feels like something bad is going on right now, that’s why no one is investigating here.” Rainbow Dash answered as they started making their way through the open tunnel ahead of them.

“Yeah, maybe there’s an alien invasion or something. Yeah i doubt that.” AppleJack said spotting some graffiti on the subway wall. “Alien Language i guess?”

“Actually, right before the explosion i saw a figure. It looked like Chrysalis.”

AppleJack stopped in her tracks as she heard the four words that Rainbow Dash just said. It looked like Chrysalis

“You meaning to say that you saw Chrysalis, the changeling queen, Right there on that train? And that writing on the wall is Changeling?”

“Actually, that’s just normal Graffiti. But i actually did see Chrysalis, right there on that train.”

“Buck please, you did not.”

“A.J, i know what i saw. Chrysalis was on that train. That could mean 1 thing.”

“Like what? Chrysalis is actually good and was trying to stop them from blowing up the whole subway?” AppleJack said giving off a chuckle.

“Very funny. Chrysalis is totally going to just turn around and be our ally right now.”

“I thought it was funny…”

“No, i mean that Chrysalis is behind all this. Those terrorists are changelings. They just don’t want anyone to know.”

“I don’t really care right now, i just want to get out of here before anything else bad happens.”

“But stopping bad things is our job.” Rainbow Dash said pointing out the fact that it’s their job to stop terrorism.
“Shut up, I know it’s our job, but we don’t have to get into bad situations.”

“Less talk, more walk”


The two made their way through the tunnel passing a few stopped trains as they came across a closed tunnel.

“Buck, Manehatten has to do a better job making the tunnels stronger.” Rainbow Dash said kicking a nearby rock.

“C’mon let’s go through the service tunnels.” AppleJack said pointing to the nearest door.

“Oh come on. Not the service tunnels.” Rainbow Dash complained in protest. “Those tunnels are always gloomy.”

“Aww, are you scared? If we don’t make it out, we ain't getting our pay”

“You're in this just for the Bits?” Rainbow Dash asked AppleJack as she opened the door to the nearest service tunnel.

“Isn’t that the point of a job?”

“Well yeah, but i’m not just in it for the bits. This is way more fun than kicking clouds all day. And in the end, you get to be a hero”

“Unless you die.” AppleJack pointed out raising her Five-SeveN as she entered the tunnel.

You’re going to die someday Rainbow Dash thought as she entered the Tunnel.

“How many spiders do you think are in here?” AppleJack asked as she counted the number of spiders that were in the tunnel.

“I’m guessing, over nine thousand.”

“You want to bet that?”
“Yeh sure. I bet one bit.”

“That’s it? Only one bit?”

“No, i was joking. It’s like impossible to know how many spiders there are in here”

“Aw, i thought i had one bit in my ba…” AppleJack’s sentence was cut short when she heard rumbling through the door at the end of this tunnel. “What do you think that is?”

“I don’t know, but i’m Ready for it!” Rainbow Dash answered priming her weapon as she approached the door.

“Want to bet what’s in there?” AppleJack said as she approached the door and placed her hoof on the handle.

“This ain’t a casino. Not going to bet about everything.”

“You want to bet that you’re not going to bet again?” AppleJack said with a smirk on her face.

“Sure i will. I bet one bit on that.”

“Well, it looks like i got one bit now. You bet that you wouldn’t bet again so i won.” AppleJack said Cheerfully.

“Oh Buck you. Let’s just deal with this door.

AppleJack cautiously opened the door as Rainbow Dash Peered into the room.

Author's Note:

It's kind of awkward updating a story that isn't as popular as your other. You want to bet that i'll update the other?

Comments ( 2 )

Nice, it's hard to find some CS stories around here. I could be a proofreader too.

There's something missing here...
oh wait! I know!
The knives (get yoself a stattrak karambit case hardened factory new!), the skins, and the basic douchebags of the internet!

Login or register to comment