• Published 25th Aug 2014
  • 2,710 Views, 7 Comments

A potty of gold - Ponyhearts1



Rainbow Dash has a big secret to tell Applejack, which pretty much ate her since she was a toddler. How will Applejack react?

  • ...
17
 7
 2,710

Boom Boom

It was around afternoon, probably between 4 PM and 5 PM and Applejack was relaxing in one of her chairs in her house, at Sweet apple acres. Her rest of the family wasn't at home today. Applebloom was with the rest of the CMC at a slumberparty at Raritys and BIg Mac made a little journey with Granny Smith, to Manehatten. They would all be back by tomorrow and AJ wanted to use the time, for some quality alone time. She wouldn't get it of course. She met Rainbow Dash this morning and she said that she needed to tell her a secret, that's been nagging her, almost her whole life. AJ invited her to the farm and said that she come in this afternoon. AJ dosen't know that Rainbows secret is kind of "special." "Where is that Girl?" Applejack was sitting on her Sofa, waiting for Rainbow Dash. She said to her around Afternoon and it would turn 5 PM soon. Maybe Rainbow Dash changed her mind and rather didn't want to talk about it. Suddenly though, there was a knock at the door and Applejack walked towards it, to see who it was. Rainbow Dash was at the Door.

"Hey there AJ." Rainbow greeted Applejack, looking a bit nervous on her face. AJ didn't want to talk about her secret now and just invited her in.

"Hey Rainbow. Glad that you could finally make it. Come in." Rainbow Dash slowly got inside the house, passing by the usual furniture in there. Applejack and Rainbow Dash sat on the sofa, while sipping on some Applejuice that AJ was pouring into the glass. After a minute, AJ wanted to break the ice. "...So, how are you?" AJ said asked Rainbow. She didn't wanted to come to the point already, because it made her look a bit pushy.

"Okay....i guess." Rainbow took another sip. She was just okay. Normally, Rainbow Dash said that she felt awesome or great. Okay is not in her vocabulary. After another minute, AJ had enough.

"Okay Rainbow, could tell me now why you're here? You where the one that wanted to open up a secret to me." AJ said a bit forceful. If she didn't said anything, they would probably sit there till midnight. Rainbow Dash gulped. AJ was right. She wanted to tell her the secret she had on her mind. But it was so embarassing and stupid, that she wasn't sure if she could tell.

"C-could you promise that nopony, besides you and me knows about it? Not even our friends." Rainbows voice quivered. If AJ made her promise, she would be willing to talk. AJ raised her eyebrows. Did Rainbow had so much trust in her, that she would tell this secret only to her and not her other friends? She smiled at Rainbow though.

"Don't worry Rainbow. Your secret is safe with me. You can trust me." AJ assured her. Rainbow could see the honesty in AJs eyes and smile. She could fully trust her, to what she was about to tell her. Still, it didn't made it less embarassing.

"I....I....." Rainbow Dash stuttered. She wanted to tell it, but she didn't knew that it would be so hard. She closed her eyes and held her hooves against her ears, to make it easier. "I was never potty trained." Rainbow Dash said it quickly. There was no turning back now. She actually said it. She put her hooves down and slowly opened her eyes, to see AJs reaction. Applejack at first didn't say anything, only having a confused stare on her face, probably not knowing what she just heard. Suddenly, a surpressed giggle came through and AJ got over Rainbow Dash. She begun to laugh hard.

"Hahaha, good one Rainbow Dash. You actually almost got me with this one. Is this one of your newest pranks?" Applejack laughed for a bit, before she looked into the face of Rainbow Dash. She didn't laughed at all. She looked kind of sad and embarassed. AJs laughing was getting quieter and quieter, until she stopped. Rainbow wasn't joking or pranking her. "Dear Celestia...." AJ had no idea how to react to this. Rainbow Dash was what, 18-19 years old? How did she never learned to go to the potty? "...How?" This was all Applejack could think of right now.

"My Parents barely had anytime to teach me and my brother always teased me about the potty monster, which left me scarred as a filly. That's why i never learned to use it." Rainbow held her head down, her head incredibly red from the embarassment. AJ wasn't finished yet though.

"But, what do you do to relieve yourself?" Applejack was curious to know. If Rainbow didn't use the potty, where else did she relieve herself? Rainbow looked up at AJs face again, her face still as red, as a Tomato.

"When i am at home, i usually use diapers for adult ponies. I always order them, so i don't need to buy them personally. When i am out, i don't use them and hold it in most of the time. If i can't.....i use a cloud." Applejack was grossed out, but Rainbow quickly countered. "I always empty it afterwards, in a secret area." Rainbow said. Applejack believed Rainbow, but she knew that this was a real problem. Her parents never teached her? Rainbow barely talked about her parents, probably because she barely saw them. AJ then got an idea.

"Come with me." Applejack ordered Rainbow Dash, going forward to the stairs. Rainbow Dash had a confused look on her face, but she followed Applejack anyway, curious on what she was planning. They where both getting up the stairs and then reached a corridor with doors. They both halted on of the doors on the left side, which AJ opened. It was the bathroom, which wasn't unusual from all the others. There was a tub, a sink, a toilet and a mirror. AJ and Rainbow walked in, as AJ was dashing out already. "Just wait here for a second." AJ said, as she walked out the door. Rainbow Dash took the time and looked around the bathroom. When she came to the mirror, she could see that her face was still beat red, like tomato. I need to compose myself. Rainbow said to herself, as she heard Applejack coming in again, plopping something down that sounded like a piece of plastic. Rainbow turned herself from the mirror and saw a blue plastic bowl in the middle.

"....What's this?" Rainbow Dash asked, wondering if it was that what she thought it was.

"What do you mean? This is Big Macs old potty chair. It's a few years old, but it's still useable. Your parents didn't teach you, so as a good friend, i will teach you how to go boom boom like a big girl." AJ smiled, teasing Rainbow a bit. Rainbow didn't know if AJ was serious.

"Are you kidding me? I am not a toddler. This is so uncool." Rainbow barked, wondering if AJ has gone mad now. AJ just kept smiling at Rainbow Dash, not being intimidated by her anger.

"Well, from what you told me Rainbow, you are. I mean, you still use a diaper at home." Applejack countered Rainbows argument. Rainbow looked back at the potty. It was slightly larger then most potties, probably because Big Mac was a bigger toddler. So, Rainbow would probably fit on it. Rainbow sighed in defeat.

"...Fine. But remember, no one will know." AJ just nodded at her and smiled. Rainbow stood infront of the potty, breathing like she would warm up for a sporting event. She would finally do it, she always said to herself, turning around now. She slowly lowered her butt, a bit nervous that she might break it, but she finally plopped her butt on the potty. Applejack smiled even brighter. She had to admit, it was actually a pretty cute sight to behold.

"Okay Rainbow, now just let it go. Leave gold inside of the pot." Applejack encouraged Rainbow, trying to go. Rainbows head was getting redder again. It was strange being looked at, while she was about to go in the potty.

"Can't you look away." Rainbow asked, not comfortable with the situation. Applejack was going through with her plan though.

"If i don't look, how do i know you will actually go?" Rainbow sighed in defeat again and continued to sit on the potty.

"Nothing comes out." Rainbow complained, totally not invested in the whole potty training thing. Applejack continued to encourage her.

"Come on Rainbow. Just relax yourself. If you do well, you get a full bottle of applecider for free." Applejack said. This indeed sounded nice for Rainbow, but if she can't relax, how would she do anything. She pressed for a bit, but nothing happend.

"It's hopeless." Rainbow said. AJ and Rainbow sat in the bathroom for another 20 minutes, waiting for something to happen. Rainbow and Applejack where about to give up. Then, something came through Applejacks mind. She remembered something from Apple Blooms training, that worked perfectly for her. Maybe it would also work for Rainbow Dash. She went over to the sink and turned on the faucet, letting the water flow. Rainbow looked confused from the potty. "What's that supposed to do?" Rainbow asked, not sure what AJ was planning.

"Shhh. listen to the water Rainbow and relax." AJ instructed her. Rainbow thought that Applejack was nuts, but she did as she was told. She closed her eyes and heard to the gentle flowing of the water, splashing on in the sink. It was an indeed relaxing sound, making Rainbow feel incredibly at ease. It was like she was somewhere else, like she was in the clouds, flying the day away, like she always did, just her and the endless sky. "You do it." AJ cheered, as she turned the faucet off. Rainbow came out of her meditation and heard something tinkling and plopping into the potty. It was indeed a great feeling for Rainbow Dash, as she was using the potty like a big girl. AJ clapped her hooves and beamed like a mother. Rainbow Dash was finished and raised her hooves in victory. "I am very proud of you Rainbow Dash. You're a very big girl." Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes, the toddler talking now was getting a bit too much. She was proud herself, but AJ was being a bit too over the top. AJ was then getting a roll of Toilet paper and pulled of a some pieces. She bent Rainbow Dash down and Wiped her butt.

"....Really now, AJ?" Rainbow Dash said angry and confused. She could have done it herself, but apparently Applejack thought differently.

"Oh come on Rainbow. Is it so embarassing being treated like a toddler?" AJ said, as she finished wiping Rainbow Dash. Rainbow got up from the potty, as AJ put all the things in it in the toilet and flushed it away. AJ and Rainbow then looked at each other. "Well...?" AJ asked Rainbow Dash, wondering if she still felt so embarassed.

"Well, it was nice of you that you helped me and the toddler talking wasn't that bad." Rainbow Rubbed the back of her head. Applejack smiled, knowing that Rainbow wasn't really mad at her.

"Hey, it's okay sugarcube. I also got a bit lost in the moment. But maybe we should try it a few more times, before you use the real thing." Applejack said, laying a hoof around Rainbows neck.

"....Yeah." Rainbow smiled, as she and Applejack went out for some Cider.

Comments ( 7 )

As interesting as this sounds, I really don't see how Rainbow Dash could hide the fact that she was never potty trained for so long. And why exactly would AJ start her off on a potty instead of just the toilet?

I'd assume she'd just go while flying. :rainbowdetermined2:

8/10 Casey Anthony's

not enough fighting

9/11

The Citizen Kane of stories.

They're ponies, why would they need to be potty trained?

I mean, who do you think fertilizes the ground, huh?

AHAHA AWESOME FIC. XD

This was interesting to say the least.

Login or register to comment