• Published 26th Aug 2014
  • 376 Views, 0 Comments

Streaming Ponies - Ponyess



Pinkie Pie loves to be in the centre, making her friends smile and laught. If the group of Ponies around is small or large, so long as she knows she made them smile. This is where the tale begun. she is telling us yet another of her tales.

  • ...
 0
 376

Mirrage 2

Author's Note:

Mirage's POV

I am a Pie, true and through, just like my mother Pinkie Pie. Guess I am lucky, having her as mother. Not every Pony are that lucky, from what I have heard. Just like her, I am an Earth Pony, is there any doubt of it?

Sometimes I go to the new library and visit Aunt Twilight. Since she is a friend of Pink, she had to be a friend of mine. She being a Princess and all that changes exactly sip. Mom sometimes tells me stories of the adventures she was on with Twilight and the rest of her friends. She apparently used to live in a library back then. She had to move, since Tirek blew it all to Tartarus, before they sent him down.

Just like Mother, Pinkie Pie, I am all party and fun, true laughter, in part because she taught me, but also because it runs in the family. My guess is that it is our family trait, kind of like the Apples’ honesty.

I will be in school next year. I don’t mind, maybe I am just curious. I hope to see Shift, Twilight’s Dauhter there too. Cheerlie is going to teach us all we need to know, or so Pink told me. She has been a great teacher.

What isn’t on Cheerlie’s classes isn’t something you need, unless it is part of family or personal goals in particular. Sheerlie couldn’t teach a Pegasus how to fly or a Unicorn to levitate. These are type specifics above and beyond her level. Besides, she is an Earth Pony. She will teach reading, writing, mathematics, history, geography and the like, school subjects every Pony needs to know.

Looking back, my flank still is blank, devoid of a mark I can see and describe, though I swear, it isn’t quite the natural colour of my coat. It is as if there is something I can’t see, or just a cloud of cover over what is to come. Is it merely a Mirrage, an illusion, or is there something more behind what I think I almost see? I haven’t asked anypony if they see it. I keep it to myself.

The crusaders still do stick together, even if they no longer are chacing the ever elusive marks, putting them on a course on their future. Though they are a few years beyond where I am looking. Not quite mares, but certainly no fillies who would care to play with me or Shift.

Pumpkin and Pound are old enough to be foal sitters I guess, though they kind of feels like siblings to me and Shift. They apparently are just as good Pegasus and Unicorn as they were the first time Pinkie Pie was foal-sitting them, the shock of that, mind you.

--- --- ---