• Published 20th Jan 2015
  • 1,157 Views, 4 Comments

War of the 100 Ships! - trahzo



All 100 girls I have shipped Spike with go to war with each other!

  • ...
5
 4
 1,157

Ch.3: Birth of Trahzo's 101st Ship.

"Wh-what do you mean dad?"

"Spike, I am your daughter from across time and space!"

"Then who'd my wife be?"

"Rarity." She told him.

"So that means I'm destined to be with Rarity eh? (Guess I'll have to break the hearts of the 99 others.)"

"No, I come from an alternate reality, so you will end-up having a foal with somepony else."

"I see...So tell me Crystal Clarity, what was I like when you were growing-up?"

"Very happy, up to the point of embarrassing. Even mom face-hoofs whenever you were doing stupid stuff." Then she snickered a bit.

"Wow, I wonder what I was like waiting for you to be born." Then he looked up, and saw Xeenam flying by. "That jerk! Convincing them all to fight over me!"

Then as soon as Crystal Clarity took a good look at the demon her eyes opened wide. "I...saw him!"

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"I saw Xeenam standing behind the destroyer who killed everyone I loved!" Then she felt complete sadness.

Spike thought fast.

"D-don't cry kiddo, come-on, daddy's here." Then he hugged her.

"(I wonder...my birth father was from that other world, maybe it wont count as incest since I'm not related by his blood but by the blood of the other Spike.)" Claire thought.

*Years ago in Claire's world.*

"Daddy!" Young Crystal Clarity called while running to Spike.

"Hey Claire, how was school?"

"It was great, we learned about what a wedding was like. Mr.Sued shoes even introduced us to his wife!"

"Really? What did Mr.Sued shoes say about marriage?"

"He said that we can only marry someone we love very much when we grow-up, and when I grow-up, I wanna marry you daddy."

"Aww, but sorry sweetie but your mother already has me." Then he kissed her forehead. "Maybe someone you'll really care about will appear soon."

"Okay daddy."

"I was genuinely disappointed from that but that's when I found a guy who's personality is just like your's."

Years later...

*BAM!* *SMACK* *THWACK!*

"Ow! I-I'm sorry babe, I promise I wont turn into your brother every other time we kiss!" Said Prince Illusion, the son of Celestia and Discord.

"I actually enjoyed how he acts like a fool around me, reminded me of you. Unfortunately that's when a dark creature came and ended all of my happiness!"

Months Later...

"It destroyed everything, not even Equestria's most powerful could stop it, even with all of the villians reformed helping us, everyone I knew & loved died in front of my eyes...you, mom, brother, my friends...and Prince illusion."

*Flashback over!*

"Hold-up, you're in love me?"

"Wha? How did you?"

"You were narrating out loud."

"Oh...now that you know about my secret feelings for you father, do you reject...me?"

Then he hugged her.

"S...Spike?"

"Don't worry Claire, since you're that Spike's daughter, but not this Spike's daughter, I guess I could make even more room for another in my harem."

"R...really?"

"Yes."

They were about to kiss but that's when...

"Aww, what a delightfully cute scene...I HATE IT!!!"

"Xeenam? What are you doing here?!" Said Spike.

"I heard that you come from another world right Crystal Clarity?"

"Yes, what's it to you, well it seems the mare I was gonna use for my queen's vessel died from starvation, though I could use you, it's not like you belong in this world!" Then he fired black lightning from his hands, and when it hit Crystal, she got trapped in a black orb. "Now that I got all I need to resurrect my queen..." Then a punch came to his face! "Grunt!" unfortunately he was still keeping his focus with his magic. Then Xeenam, grabbed Spike by the neck with his free arm! "You can be my queen's 1st meal!" Then he flew off back to his cave...but unbeknownst to him, he was being watched.

"I'll stop you, or at least by my uncle some time!" Said Querxov.

Author's Note:

That flashback of kid Claire was a reference to kid Orihime's flashback from Bleach.