• Published 21st Aug 2014
  • 235 Views, 0 Comments

The Crawling Chaos - thewriter133



Who is sulfur? Why is he attacking Canterlot? How did The Blackmanes get to the battle beore Luna?

  • ...
 0
 235

second Pov

Stonegaze Cluckson stood outside the strip club called Hunny. He had just witnessed the element of kindness kill her friend the element of loyalty. And then she had run off to attack the element of truth. He was eyeing the back door of the establishment. He heard a ruckus inside and then many ponies fled through the back door nearly trampling him. He saw his brother Axel Foal being a hero, as usual.

He glowered and waited finally he snorted and waddled into the building, that had somehow caught fire, he saw the six that Blackmane asked him to find. He took off his glasses and transformed into a dragon. He scooped the seven leaving behind a seafoam green mare with a lyre for a cutie mark who proceeded to flee out the door.
He flew to the Monastery Blackmane. When he arrived he set them down and flew above them landing on the roof entrance. He replaced his sunglasses and became a cocatrice again. He appeared in the room with the smooze as the six walked in and then he heard the biped scream and flee the building. He looked to his brother and saw the older being lost in thought he rolled his eyes.

He spoke “Screwball please advance towards the monolith. If the Smooze finds you worthy you will receive a chaos gem. Now touch the Smooze.”
Screwball did and the Smooze shifted. One of it’s many mouths spat out a black and pink gem. This was the gem for Anarchy.

He spoke again “Now step forward Golden Grape and touch the Smooze.”

The yellow stallion with blue hair and grapes on his flank did as he was told. The Smooze moved to another mouth and spit out a gem that was black and yellow. This was the element of Pandemonium. The Changeling known as Bon Bon stepped forward next and received a black and green gem. This was the element of Topsy Turvy.
A red maned mare with a rose on her flank stepped forward and received a black and red gem. This was the element of Entropy. The mare that barked like a dog licked the smooze and it wavered. It began vibrating and humming until the monolith exploded leaving behind a blue purple and black gem. However, the smooze had been evaporated and destroyed.

After his speech Stonegaze Cluckson teleported everyling to the battle against Sulfur. He witnessed Gilda fall on top of some of the sulfur demons and rolled his eyes at the klutz. He waddled toward the ruins of the castle. Canterlot had been almost destroyed. Who knows how many had died in the explosion.

He saw a purple baby dragon trapped under some rubble and saw a pink mare, with a buttercup yellow mane and a cutie mark of three moths, helping him. She yelped as some explosions happened. She quickly shielded the drake from some falling rubble. He whispered a spell that would protect her and continued waddling off. He turned to see the mare glow and a yellow jet of light shot from her and strike Sulfur. He shrugged his wings and hopped off.