• Published 21st Aug 2014
  • 14,496 Views, 275 Comments

Alicorns taking a vacation with Anon! - Molesterino



Three alicorns are sad, hurt, lonely and broken because of their subjects. All they seem to do is to bow and complain. Celestia, Luna and Candence are tired of this and they make a wish. Little did they know that the wish came true.

  • ...
80
 275
 14,496

Chapter 1: Oh, boy... (edited and rewritten)

North-Norway

CELESTIA POV

"Ugh," I groaned, my head was pounding, ears were ringing and my vision was blurred. "GUARDS!" I roared, my head was still pounding. As the ringing in my ears slowly faded all I could hear was the wind whistling and howling around me. My eyes adjusted to my surroundings. What I saw I did not expect. Snow. Snow everywhere. I first thought that I was in the tundra surrounding the Crystal Empire. But alas, there were no mountains of this size there. As I kept looking around I noticed something in the distance. Even when my eyes adjusted to the dark, it was still hard to make out the silhouette of a creature in the distance. I tried to move, but it did not work. "Hello! Anypony! Please help me!" I cried out toward the dark silhouette.

"..." The silhouette's head snapped towards where I was laying. It started moving toward my position, panic slowly taking over me.

*Crunch, Crunch*(snow, being crunched)

"Aunty?" it was the fearful voice of my niece.

"I'm over here!" I shouted at the silhouette of Cadence. The silhouette flinched and slipped at my shouting and fell face first into the icy/snowy ground. I cringed at the sound of falling that came from the silhouette of Cadence. "Oh my! Cadence, honey are you alright?" The sound of groaning met my ears, and some seconds later the sound of snow crunched beneath the hooves of Cadence as she slowly made her way towards me.

The sounds of magic being charged met my ears as Cadence's horn lit up just enough for us to see where we were. As Cadence looked around, she noticed me lying in the snow, and quickly ran over to where I was laying. However when she was a few feet away from me she tried to stop, only to slide past me because of the icy and slippery ground. She lost her balance and face-planted, again. I chuckled in amusement, Cadence shakily stood up and walked slowly over to me. When she was right in front of me, she smiled and reached out to pull me up... only for her left hind leg to slip from under her. Just before she would reach the cold and unforgiving ground, I caught her with my magic.

"Phew! Thank you aunty!" she nuzzled me and gave me a smile. Smiling myself as she helped me with her magic, I stood up shakily giving my hooves a few stretches to get the blood flowing again. Just as I was done I heard some groaning not far away from us. As I looked around I noticed a small cliff with a pile of snow under it. Said pile had a blue horn sticking out of it. Cadence and I went over to the pile and we began to dig out Luna. When we were done, we pulled Luna out of the pile.

Well Luna was KO'd. We tried to shake her and shout at her, but alas no response was given. So we did the most reasonable thing we could think of, we put her on Cadence's back! So as we made our way away from the place we were at, I looked around for the Crystal Empire, but nope, no Empire. So I tried to talk with Cadence.

"Cadence, do you know where we are?" I asked my niece quietly as we made our way down from the mountain top.

"No, I don't know where we are... if this would have been the tundra that surrounds the Empire, then I should feel the power of the Crystal Heart." Cadence sighed "We are very far away from the Empire. Even if we are on the other side of the planet, then I would have still sensed it. Only faintly, but I still could." Cadence muttered, looking around.

"Hmm, very well, then I suppose we just find our way through this then." I said with a little smile towards Cadence which she happily returned.

As I looked around I noticed that this was nothing like our planet; everything had so dull colors, where on our planet everything was so much more colorful. Nature ruled over the whole place, where on our planet we had tamed everything from the ground to the skies. This place was like the Everfree Forrest. 'I really hope there are no wild beasts here that would attack us' I thought for myself, and silently hoping that I was right.

Now we have been walking for quite some time, Luna is still out cold and every now and then my ears perk up at the sound of movement behind us. Picking up our pace, we hear the sound of the things that are behind us quicken too. Now panic taking completely over me, Cadence and I gallop away from the bottom of the mountain with Luna in our levitating magic. As we ran I quickly looked back. I wish I hadn’t. Behind us a pack of wolves were running straight for us. Now completely terrified and panicking I tried to take flight, but nope, lying on my wings made the very sore. Every feather was out of place; every time I tried to move my wings I felt intense pain in them, so no flying. As we ran the adrenaline in my body was slowly losing its effect. 'Come on! Come on! Come on!' I told myself, as the two of us ran with all our might, but the wolves were still catching up on us. Now, even though I have super earth pony strength, I was very tired before we found ourselves in this frozen land. My breaths were ragged, foam around my mouth and my heart painfully pounding in my chest, I felt like I was about to fall over and meet my end. But suddenly my ears perked up at a sound in the distance that I have never heard before. I saw lights from where the sound came from. The light gave me all the strength and hope I needed. Just as the distant sound came closer I made a turn away from the Forest that was at the bottom of the mountain. Just as we made our way out, we came up to an open field. Just beyond the field I saw a big box with some windows on it. There were some powerful lanterns on the front of it that lit up a big area in front of it. But now that I was running on my last drop of energy and with only survival instincts driving my body, the only though that I had was; 'If it has walls, then it can protect us, if it has light then it can scare away the beast of the darkness.' so with that I made my horn flash with intense light to get the attention of the creature that was in the box.

Right after my flash the box came to an immediate halt and stopped. On the front side, a door opened and out came a tall creature. As I ran, I took notice of a dark long object he was holding in his claws of some sorts. It must have been a weapon or something. Said creature, started running towards us with his weapons end pointing in our direction, like a spear. What came next surprised me.

"HEY! GET DA HELL AWAY FROM THEM!" the creature roared, almost in the Royal Canterlot Voice levels. He pointed his weapon towards us, or rather a little above us. Then came the sound of a loud boom, something flew right past my right ear. The next ting I know is that I look behind myself and see the wolves running away. I took one big breath and fainted next to Cadence because of exhaustion.
To be continued...

Author's Note:

Yeah! Two chapters in one day! Awesome! ok point out problems with grammars and commas please. Also LIKE AND FAV the story.
Thanks for sticking with me. next chapter comes soon, and corrections to.
i cya all in the next chapter!

(edited and rewritten!) 1000 thanks to danielhe1